Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Cancer and fab

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Does having cancer, and treatment work with fab ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

You might want to follow stellaheels threads on her treatment. Good health.

over a year ago

To quote the latest advertisements ....

"A swinger with cancer is still a swinger".

over a year ago

"You might want to follow stellaheels threads on her treatment. Good health."
I do we are friends on her. Thanks means a lot

By *radleywigginsMan
over a year ago

northwest

You will probably get the chance to have loads more daytime meets

It’s the one atom thin silver lining of a very dark cloud. Hope it all works out mate..

over a year ago

You can find support here and empathy from people who have or are undergoing the same treatment.

By *iss SJWoman
over a year ago

Hull

I discovered fab after I’d had cancer and chemo. I had a fwb at the time and we managed ok when I was up to it but it helped that he didn’t expect me to look my best all the time. I wish I’d known about fab though, the forums would have given me something to do whilst I was at home recovering from my op.

By *riskynriskyCouple
over a year ago

Essex.

Just be careful as you may have a lowered immune system.

All the best.

By *orwegian BlueMan
over a year ago

Iceland, but Aldi is closer..

Depends on your treatment, you may not feel up to any meets...

However the support you get from others that have either gone through or are currently undergoing treatment helps you not feel alone when things start to get on top of you... from my experience anyway.

over a year ago

I got diagnosed with cancer whilst I was on Fab - I took sone time away from Fab and return.

I hope everything goes well - my thoughts are with you.

over a year ago

"I discovered fab after I’d had cancer and chemo. I had a fwb at the time and we managed ok when I was up to it but it helped that he didn’t expect me to look my best all the time. I wish I’d known about fab though, the forums would have given me something to do whilst I was at home recovering from my op. "

over a year ago

Thanks guys have had to stop meets as cancer is in my jaw risks from oral my favourite to give are way to high x

By *tella HeelsTV/TS
over a year ago

west here ford shire

"Thanks guys have had to stop meets as cancer is in my jaw risks from oral my favourite to give are way to high x"

I would very much like you to add your story to my thread, we have been chatting a while and the more people read about cancer, the more they understand..

It’s not a word people like to discuss, but the more open you are about the desease the more others can read and learn

Stella xx

over a year ago

"Thanks guys have had to stop meets as cancer is in my jaw risks from oral my favourite to give are way to high x

I would very much like you to add your story to my thread, we have been chatting a while and the more people read about cancer, the more they understand..

It’s not a word people like to discuss, but the more open you are about the

desease the more others can read and learn

Stella xx"

Stella my darling please do. I'm an late of the grenadier guards. I have cancer of the jaw. I'm scared. I live now on soup. Tonight I have thoughts j no longer want be here xx

By *igertigerCouple (MM)
over a year ago

cc hotel

"Thanks guys have had to stop meets as cancer is in my jaw risks from oral my favourite to give are way to high x

Stella xx

Stella my darling please do. I'm an late of the grenadier guards. I have cancer of the jaw. I'm scared. I live now on soup. Tonight I have thoughts j no longer want be here xx"

Please share your story we're here to give any support we can. Will help others too who are in a similar situation.

over a year ago

Jesus sorry to hear about your illness,obviously I don't know you but I wish you all the best,get better soon.Must be scary for you but stay strong.You were a Guardsman,ye're as hard as nails .From an Ex-RDF guy,ah ye're TA's..So stay strong,you'll beat this.

over a year ago

Stella xx

Stella my darling please do. I'm an late of the grenadier guards. I have cancer of the jaw. I'm scared. I live now on soup. Tonight I have thoughts j no longer want be here xx"

So sorry to read this. I’m sure most people here have been affected in some way or another by this terrible disease whether it be themselves or someone close to them. I know I have. Please don’t think like that I’m sure there’s people you can talk to either on here or through other avenues, there’s lots of support out there. Sending lots of hugs to you. Try and stay positive xxx

over a year ago

I had cervical cancer every one on here was so supportive it's true what they say fight it with a positive attitude it really helps I still socialized I didn't have sex with others during my treatment but at the end of the day you are still you do what you feel comfortable stay strong and big healing hugs xxx

over a year ago

Sending love xx

By *tella HeelsTV/TS
over a year ago

west here ford shire

Rob just done my 29th session only 1 to go, keep strong you’ll get through this..

there are something’s that are going to happen, saliva, taste buds, soreness, exhaustion and skin issues.. stay positive and if in doubt give me a shout

over a year ago

"Rob just done my 29th session only 1 to go, keep strong you’ll get through this..

there are something’s that are going to happen, saliva, taste buds, soreness, exhaustion and skin issues.. stay positive and if in doubt give me a shout "

getting some of that now can't taste anything

over a year ago

Keep strong. You will do this xxx

Post new Message to Thread