Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Fabs, compliments etc.....?

Jump to newest

By *ak4u OP   Man
over a year ago

chelmsford

Do you girls ever get fed up with recieving fabs, compliments etc? I mean some of these pics are getting 1500, 2000 fabs and more. God knows how many messages you get. Don't you just become immune to it all in the end or is it all about being #1, or on the first page etc? Or is every fab still a thrill?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

No, I'd be worried if I didn't get a compliment! but I can't reply to every one, I hope people understand that!

over a year ago

"Do you girls ever get fed up with recieving fabs, compliments etc? I mean some of these pics are getting 1500, 2000 fabs and more. God knows how many messages you get. Don't you just become immune to it all in the end or is it all about being #1, or on the first page etc? Or is every fab still a thrill?"

Not everyone gets onto page one..

However number of fabs does not correlate to number of messages recieved, thank god

By *xMFM3sumsxxWoman
over a year ago

SouthWest Lancashire

ompliments on here = i want to stick my dick in you but would pretty much stick it in anyone anyway. Usually.

over a year ago

"No, I'd be worried if I didn't get a compliment! but I can't reply to every one, I hope people understand that! "
why not?

over a year ago

I like receiving fabs but not Message at the moment. If I get a message it's obvious my profile hasn't been read

over a year ago

"No, I'd be worried if I didn't get a compliment! but I can't reply to every one, I hope people understand that! "

May as well as add another messege to ur inbox

By *eliciousladyWoman
over a year ago

Sometimes U.K

Doesn’t everyone enjoy a compliment once in a while?

Even for an oldie like myself, compliments are always gracefully accepted with a smile on my face.

over a year ago

"Doesn’t everyone enjoy a compliment once in a while?

Even for an oldie like myself, compliments are always gracefully accepted with a smile on my face. "

No matter what You're age. You are a lovely women.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 24/10/18 17:46:23]

over a year ago

I can't keep up, by the time I've replied to a nice compliment I've gained another 3 or 4. Try keeping up whilst also maintaining conversation with people you're interested in!

By *ust ClareTV/TS
over a year ago

Settlewick!

I appreciate every compliment I get and try to respond to all but it's sometimes taken as a green light that I want to meet them,whereas I'm only actually being good mannered.

Interestingly,I get the most compliments from straight men, TVs mention my make-up,and women mention my legs and shoes!

By *heGentleman2024Man
over a year ago

North West

The messages some ladies get on here are crazy, a compliment and a nice message compared to “id put it everywhere” im sure you get tired of it.

Im sure the nice genuine messages gets ignored by the time of recieving one liners.

But ladies we appreciate you a lot big loves xx

By *ottie 13Woman
over a year ago

Happy go lucky

Everyone likes a compliment although I'm not sure some of the messages I receive are classed as that

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

No, I am afraid they are all totally valueless to me bar a good message from someone who is actually compatible and fanciable.

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

Caveat - occasionally I get a great message that makes me laugh or have an interesting conversation with someone off the forums - I'm talking about the usual fabs/winks/compliments that mean very little.

over a year ago

"Caveat - occasionally I get a great message that makes me laugh or have an interesting conversation with someone off the forums - I'm talking about the usual fabs/winks/compliments that mean very little."

interesting

Post new Message to Thread