Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Ball deep.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Question for men. I’ve heard a few stories about VWE men that can’t penetrate too deep when having sex as it can be painful for the lady. Has anyone experienced this? Is this a draw back of being well endowed? With a average 6” there’s nothing I enjoy more then going in as deep as possible.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

It’s the advantage of having a normal one.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"It’s the advantage of having a normal one. "

What’s normal?

over a year ago

Obviously there are no VWE men around to corroborate your question..

over a year ago

"Obviously there are no VWE men around to corroborate your question.."

Or no-one wanting to admit they aren't

By *uzz And WoodyCouple
over a year ago

Maidstone

Every body is different from the last, some girls are more ‘accommodating’ than others etc. The way I see it is, I’m 8 inches and can go as deep as the lady wishes, albeit no deeper than my size. Basically, if the lady likes it deep, then a small penis isn’t gonna cut it. If she likes girth, a skinny penis won’t cut it. Simples really.

Ed

By *ifty grades of shadyCouple
over a year ago

Carisbrooke, Isle of Wight

"Question for men. I’ve heard a few stories about VWE men that can’t penetrate too deep when having sex as it can be painful for the lady. Has anyone experienced this? Is this a draw back of being well endowed? With a average 6” there’s nothing I enjoy more then going in as deep as possible."

Was told once that I was big,but am no larger than you op, I am girthy guy though.

The special lady concerned who said that felt great to me, so maybe the answer lays in the size of the women. Mrs has taken to the balls a nine inch girthy dildo which she says was a bit tight, so I'd say one women's Huge is another's small depending on their size. Being relaxed and horny will be helpful too I'm told.

over a year ago

Iv been told im big at 8 inches and i have no problems

over a year ago

"It’s the advantage of having a normal one.

What’s normal?"

2 standard deviations from the mean is 95% of the sample/population. .... lol

I've reached the cervix before now with an 'average' cock which is about 15cm give or take a cm. I believe the average in the UK is just under this and the distribution is quite tight to ensure that most matings have a reasonable chance of success without injury to the women or making the poor sperm have to swim too far (they are tiny but determined!)

Still, a lot of it depends on the individual woman, both what she can take and what she enjoys.

Mike xx

over a year ago

As long as its not the first few thrusts getting balls deep shouldn't be too difficult on the man or woman, I was larger in my 20's than I am now (sadly) but still in the Hogwarts special zone (around 9 & 3/4), and as long as your not head to balls on the first push the lady will stretch and lube plenty.

I have bottomed out about a good inch or so before my balls though and used to use a cock ring if I was particularly engorged just to be safe.

Post new Message to Thread