Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

A Fab site for single people

Jump to newest

By *attM73 OP   Man
over a year ago

Oldham

I have just recently joined Fab and it's a bit of a minefield in finding couples that will actually entertain single people, especially us males!. So why doesn't the people at Fab, do a Single Site exactly like this one but aimed at us single people?. I know they have a bi/gay one??.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *igboobstCouple
over a year ago

barrow

Is that not what plenty of fish is about?

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Where would I find couples on a singles site?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Can single people be swingers?

By *good-being-badMan
over a year ago

mis-types and auto corrects leads cock leeds

They tried not long ago with a site called fab flirts.. didn't take off the swingles used this and adjusted their searches

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

"I have just recently joined Fab and it's a bit of a minefield in finding couples that will actually entertain single people, especially us males!. So why doesn't the people at Fab, do a Single Site exactly like this one but aimed at us single people?. I know they have a bi/gay one??. "
Because the ratio of men to women would be even worse than it is now. Even single women on here a lot are looking for a relationship.

By *attM73 OP   Man
over a year ago

Oldham

"Is that not what plenty of fish is about? "
is this a couple only site then

By *orny PTMan
over a year ago

Peterborough

"Can single people be swingers?"

I hope so! Its couples that wife swap, singletons swing from tree to tree, looking for a suitable nest inhabitant!

over a year ago

"Can single people be swingers?

I hope so! Its couples that wife swap, singletons swing from tree to tree, looking for a suitable nest inhabitant!"

.....I haven’t climbed a tree in years

over a year ago

Okay OP. I have a single female profile, but I am married. What site do I use? I’m only looking for single men at the moment.

But what happens if I want to meet couples? Where do I go then?

over a year ago

Wouldn't that be more like P O F then though,?

I like the site mixed with everyone x

By *r and mrs sanddancerCouple
over a year ago

BOLDON COLLIERY

"Is that not what plenty of fish is about? is this a couple only site then "

that was the original idea of swinging

By *igboobstCouple
over a year ago

barrow

"Is that not what plenty of fish is about? is this a couple only site then "

No one said that but the op is asking about a site for singles who want to meet? A singles only sight would have no couples?

By *ix-foot-two-stuMan
over a year ago

Coventry

Plenty of Fish is a mainstream site like Match. Vast majority of women on there are looking for relationships.

By *igboobstCouple
over a year ago

barrow

"Is that not what plenty of fish is about?

Plenty of Fish is a mainstream site like Match. Vast majority of women on there are looking for relationships."

Not a lot anyone can do about that apart from find the ones only out for a good time I guess it’s a while since I’ve been single but never struggled for some fun using POF when I was

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

"Is that not what plenty of fish is about?

Plenty of Fish is a mainstream site like Match. Vast majority of women on there are looking for relationships.

Not a lot anyone can do about that apart from find the ones only out for a good time I guess it’s a while since I’ve been single but never struggled for some fun using POF when I was "

Yeah you also have the 1's with single profiles who don't play alone though. Which isn't right really but I can see why they do it.

over a year ago

I thought a big part of swinging was "community". So a mix of people looking for different things is part of that surely?

I don't understand the want or need to separate everything into sections.

over a year ago

"I thought a big part of swinging was "community". So a mix of people looking for different things is part of that surely?

I don't understand the want or need to separate everything into sections. "

By *imiUKMan
over a year ago

Hereford

You know Tinder exists, right?

By *imiUKMan
over a year ago

Hereford

"I thought a big part of swinging was "community". So a mix of people looking for different things is part of that surely?

But it's a select, "lifestyle" community, donchaknow?

According to most, singles can't be swingers anyway...well, unless they are single bi females that couples might want to fuck, then they are golden.

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

"You know Tinder exists, right?"
A lot of women on there want a relationship or wined & dined though.

over a year ago

Well put. X

By *imiUKMan
over a year ago

Hereford

"You know Tinder exists, right? A lot of women on there want a relationship or wined & dined though. "

Use conversation to find out the ones that do and the ones that don't.....

over a year ago

Ugggh.

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

"You know Tinder exists, right? A lot of women on there want a relationship or wined & dined though.

Use conversation to find out the ones that do and the ones that don't....."

Yeah I do I took 1 to a swingers club, and I asked in the first message.

over a year ago

"You know Tinder exists, right? A lot of women on there want a relationship or wined & dined though. "

And what is wrong with that? I want a swinging relationship but I like to do date type things also. Actually, most of my meets on here have been more ‘datey’ than any dating site.

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

"You know Tinder exists, right? A lot of women on there want a relationship or wined & dined though.

And what is wrong with that? I want a swinging relationship but I like to do date type things also. Actually, most of my meets on here have been more ‘datey’ than any dating site."

Nothing wrong with it but I think the OP means just to hook up an have sex. Like the equivalent to the gay app grinder. I don't think that will ever have a high demand though because women generally want a bit more like yourself.

By *layfulfoxMan
over a year ago

nowhere

I'd be happy with a good hook up site.

I don't mind wining and dining at all, make sure there's connection but ultimately I'm after some great intimate fun more than long term relationship.

I don't want to mislead people and think that I'm after anything too serious.

Where can I find that

over a year ago

Its a dating site duh

over a year ago

All these sites are just tools to do what you want with. The rules made from them are just social constructs assuming people won't be dicks about it, but that's inevitably going to happen.

If only people weren't dicks, eh?

over a year ago

And what is wrong with that? I want a swinging relationship but I like to do date type things also. Actually, most of my meets on here have been more ‘datey’ than any dating site. Nothing wrong with it but I think the OP means just to hook up an have sex. Like the equivalent to the gay app grinder. I don't think that will ever have a high demand though because women generally want a bit more like yourself."

I like a good connection. The social aspect is just as important to me as the sex.

over a year ago

"All these sites are just tools to do what you want with. The rules made from them are just social constructs assuming people won't be dicks about it, but that's inevitably going to happen.

If only people weren't dicks, eh?"

By *imiUKMan
over a year ago

Hereford

"All these sites are just tools to do what you want with. The rules made from them are just social constructs assuming people won't be dicks about it, but that's inevitably going to happen.

If only people weren't dicks, eh?"

Well yes, or that. I'm not a swinger, but I'm still here and doing quite nicely thanks, so there.

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

And what is wrong with that? I want a swinging relationship but I like to do date type things also. Actually, most of my meets on here have been more ‘datey’ than any dating site. Nothing wrong with it but I think the OP means just to hook up an have sex. Like the equivalent to the gay app grinder. I don't think that will ever have a high demand though because women generally want a bit more like yourself.

I like a good connection. The social aspect is just as important to me as the sex. "

Yeah I understand that like most women. The 1's where you can just go straight to sex are couples because the lady already has that with her husband. It's probably the best NSA sex you can have.

over a year ago

A lot of women on here aren't looking for a relationship - but don't treat them like free prostitutes!

So many men have no idea how to speak to or to treat women- no wonder they're not getting any!

over a year ago

I hope so! Its couples that wife swap, singletons swing from tree to tree, looking for a suitable nest inhabitant!"

Why is it always viewed as men swapping their wives. Does it massage their ego to say they swapped their wive.

If I were married and we were swingers I would defo refer to it as us women swapping our husband's.

over a year ago

And what is wrong with that? I want a swinging relationship but I like to do date type things also. Actually, most of my meets on here have been more ‘datey’ than any dating site. Nothing wrong with it but I think the OP means just to hook up an have sex. Like the equivalent to the gay app grinder. I don't think that will ever have a high demand though because women generally want a bit more like yourself.

I like a good connection. The social aspect is just as important to me as the sex. Yeah I understand that like most women. The 1's where you can just go straight to sex are couples because the lady already has that with her husband. It's probably the best NSA sex you can have."

And I would like that with a partner but I would still want some kind of connection with the guy. Stranger sex doesn’t excite me.

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

I hope so! Its couples that wife swap, singletons swing from tree to tree, looking for a suitable nest inhabitant!

Why is it always viewed as men swapping their wives. Does it massage their ego to say they swapped their wive.

If I were married and we were swingers I would defo refer to it as us women swapping our husband's."

Because before feminism men were in charge

over a year ago

If I were married and we were swingers I would defo refer to it as us women swapping our husband's. Because before feminism men were in charge "

I’m so thankful for feminism, I can now use my strap on with pride.

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

If I were married and we were swingers I would defo refer to it as us women swapping our husband's. Because before feminism men were in charge

I’m so thankful for feminism, I can now use my strap on with pride. "

Women know your limits

over a year ago

If I were married and we were swingers I would defo refer to it as us women swapping our husband's. Because before feminism men were in charge

I’m so thankful for feminism, I can now use my strap on with pride. Women know your limits "

I have very few limits. What about you?

By *layfulfoxMan
over a year ago

nowhere

I’m so thankful for feminism, I can now use my strap on with pride. Women know your limits

I have very few limits. What about you? "

I want to see where these limits are

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

I’m so thankful for feminism, I can now use my strap on with pride. Women know your limits

I have a few

over a year ago

I'd like a Fab site for singles. Seems it's been tried already though. Shame it didn't take off.

over a year ago

I have very few limits. What about you?

I want to see where these limits are"

Hey trouble

By *riefcase_WankerMan
over a year ago

Milton Keynes

Well I've taken about a 7 inch strap-on, but by fuck did I need a poo afterwards

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 23/10/18 22:02:36]

Post new Message to Thread