Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Secret bake off fans?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I love it. Anyone else. Plenty of scope for sexual puns too! I don’t like a soggy bottom!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

No

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

I love bake off, it's not a secret I don't care who knows! Rahul is my favourite this year. And I do have a weird crush on Paul Hollywood. I want to bake him a cake, get a hand shake, then smear it all over his naked body.

over a year ago

....@@@

over a year ago

"I love bake off, it's not a secret I don't care who knows! Rahul is my favourite this year. And I do have a weird crush on Paul Hollywood. I want to bake him a cake, get a hand shake, then smear it all over his naked body. "

Oh I fancy Paul Hollywood

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"I love bake off, it's not a secret I don't care who knows! Rahul is my favourite this year. And I do have a weird crush on Paul Hollywood. I want to bake him a cake, get a hand shake, then smear it all over his naked body. "

I not that secret a fan either!

I used to find Rahul cute,but his negativity now annoying. Not sure how he gets out of bed!

As for Paul Hollywood fantasy. No comment!

By *riefcase_WankerMan
over a year ago

Milton Keynes

A guy I went to school with was on it a few years ago. It was very odd...I was recovering from jetlag and vegging in front of the TV and my brain was kinda going "Oi...hey you, OI! Something weird going on!"

And then the penny dropped. So naturally I Facebooked him to say "What the fuck are you doing on my telly!"

By *oserMan
over a year ago

where the wild roses grow

Love it...

And as for Ruby huba huba

Post new Message to Thread