Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

funniest thing i EVER heard

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

one of my barstaff were telling me tonight that his little girl lost a tooth and was told "put it under your pillow for the tooth fairy"

when it came time to sneak in and leave money under the pillow, he went into blind panic after realising he had no cash in the house.

after searching around, he found some red food colouring and sprinkled it on the childs pillow, AND THEN, told the poor little mite that she must have rolled over in the night and squashed the tooth fairy so no money was left.

rotten sod or what ???

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *alcon43Woman
over a year ago

Paisley

I suppose the child will never put another tooth under the pillow again! Think of the savings.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I suppose the child will never put another tooth under the pillow again! Think of the savings."

i have a modern tooth fairy tale ....my grandaughter is 10 still believes in the tooth fairy and father christmas (honestly!!!) she lost a tooth put it under the pillow but my daughter forgot to leave the money....granddaughter was a bit miffed but tried again the following night ...this time there was a letter under the pilllow as well .....""""dear tooth fairy i realise you must be busy but you didnt leave me any money last night .....maybe you could give me your mobile number and we can become friends ????""""..my daughter will treasure that letter forever ...

over a year ago

I used to say to my kids that when the ice cream van played the jingle it meant that it had ran out of ice cream.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"I used to say to my kids that when the ice cream van played the jingle it meant that it had ran out of ice cream. "

must try that one when the grandkids are here lol

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

When my son lost a tooth once he swallowed it. I told him to be careful when he went to the toilet as the tooth would jump out the bowl and bite his bum. He refused to go to the toilet for a week and became really constipated.

Wicked mother here learnt what you can and cant say to your kids in jest lol

over a year ago

loving this thread

By *irtydanMan
over a year ago

Blackpool

"I suppose the child will never put another tooth under the pillow again! Think of the savings.

i have a modern tooth fairy tale ....my grandaughter is 10 still believes in the tooth fairy and father christmas (honestly!!!) she lost a tooth put it under the pillow but my daughter forgot to leave the money....granddaughter was a bit miffed but tried again the following night ...this time there was a letter under the pilllow as well .....""""dear tooth fairy i realise you must be busy but you didnt leave me any money last night .....maybe you could give me your mobile number and we can become friends ????""""..my daughter will treasure that letter forever ..."

arrrr thats lovely

over a year ago

"I suppose the child will never put another tooth under the pillow again! Think of the savings.

i have a modern tooth fairy tale ....my grandaughter is 10 still believes in the tooth fairy and father christmas (honestly!!!) she lost a tooth put it under the pillow but my daughter forgot to leave the money....granddaughter was a bit miffed but tried again the following night ...this time there was a letter under the pilllow as well .....""""dear tooth fairy i realise you must be busy but you didnt leave me any money last night .....maybe you could give me your mobile number and we can become friends ????""""..my daughter will treasure that letter forever ...arrrr thats lovely "

it makes me smile everytime i think of it ...so lovely that she is still a child..

over a year ago

Funniest thing I heard lately was a conversation between my parents. My Mom was trying to get my Dad to wear his new suit for my daughters 21st birthday party last night. He did not want to wear it and when he pushed my Mom to say why should he wear it, her response was. Well I want you to get some wear out of it before I bury you in it

By *omaMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

I used to tell my then 3 yr old daughter that when the Ice-cream van came round sounding his chime/tune meant he had sold out. No more left

what a trick to play uh? Still feel guilty about it .....not

Post new Message to Thread