Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Ranting

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Meet me tonight

" sorry I can't tonight"

Blocked and deleted, it's crazy how people go off the deep end when you say no on here!! If I'm working nights and just wanna go home to my bed then bloody let me!! There is always another time!!

It really gets on my moobs

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

""Meet me tonight

" sorry I can't tonight"

Blocked and deleted, it's crazy how people go off the deep end when you say no on here!! If I'm working nights and just wanna go home to my bed then bloody let me!! There is always another time!!

It really gets on my moobs "

Welcome to the wonderful world of fab lol.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

If they’re looking for instant meets and that’s not what you’re looking for, they’re probably blocking you so they don’t bother you again

over a year ago

""Meet me tonight

" sorry I can't tonight"

Welcome to the wonderful world of fab lol. "

It's crazy, I hate the word but its snowflakey at its very best that type of reaction lol!!

By *ineMan
over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

Don't you know it's instashag here.

By *airyfatmanMan
over a year ago

by 'ere

It’s like when you get a message that’s from a profile that’s only a few minutes old, don’t read it straight away but nose at the profile and think I’ll come back to that later when they’ve uploaded pics and adjusted the text. But 20 mins later they have deleted their profiles.

By *ocbigMan
over a year ago

Birmingham

I have had the time waster label attached when contacted whilst browsing, said sorry & declined, explaining I am browsing/going out/going to bed etc...ho hum.

over a year ago

""Meet me tonight

" sorry I can't tonight"

#

Don't you think thats a good thing being blocked? It sounds like you missed a bullet from someone who is volatile! Smile think on lucky escape.

By *bonynivoryCouple
over a year ago

market harborough

""Meet me tonight

" sorry I can't tonight"

So what should they do if they want instant meets on you don't. Seems like a perfect response unless they were rude to you.

They won't get you all upset by requesting sex with you again and you can go to bed in peace.

over a year ago

""Meet me tonight

" sorry I can't tonight"

So what should they do if they want instant meets on you don't. Seems like a perfect response unless they were rude to you.

They won't get you all upset by requesting sex with you again and you can go to bed in peace. "

There was rudeness too. It was more because I wouldn't do it to their timeline!! Offered another time and then they went off the deep end. I am not concerned about being blocked at all, it's a good way to filter, its the way it was done!!

over a year ago

""Meet me tonight

" sorry I can't tonight"

It's crazy, I hate the word but its snowflakey at its very best that type of reaction lol!!"

I’d actually say that about your reaction. They’re filtering you, nothing more.

over a year ago

""Meet me tonight

" sorry I can't tonight"

It's crazy, I hate the word but its snowflakey at its very best that type of reaction lol!!

I’d actually say that about your reaction. They’re filtering you, nothing more."

agreed

By *innie The MinxWoman
over a year ago

Under the Duvet

Yes, some people on here are cray cray, but then some are wonderful ,like me!

Thems the breaks x

over a year ago

"Yes, some people on here are cray cray, but then some are wonderful ,like me!

Thems the breaks x"

Yep you do look wonderful

over a year ago

""Meet me tonight

" sorry I can't tonight"

You've been here 2 months...already had a meet and now turning down another request to meet, coz you need silly sleep of all things pfffft!.... how have you not yet been lynched by hoards of men who cant get a message read let alone a meet to turn down?!?!

over a year ago

""Meet me tonight

" sorry I can't tonight"

You've been here 2 months...already had a meet and now turning down another request to meet, coz you need silly sleep of all things pfffft!.... how have you not yet been lynched by hoards of men who cant get a message read let alone a meet to turn down?!?! "

When you put it that way lol!!

By *rith47Man
over a year ago

Erith

I can never understand why so many people are so unreasonable. We have busy lives, partners, career, education, social life and yes sleeping. Maybe they do not and just spend all their time wankkng and farting.

over a year ago

""Meet me tonight

" sorry I can't tonight"

You've been here 2 months...already had a meet and now turning down another request to meet, coz you need silly sleep of all things pfffft!.... how have you not yet been lynched by hoards of men who cant get a message read let alone a meet to turn down?!?! "

Ah but the meet was a man and he's straight

over a year ago

""Meet me tonight

" sorry I can't tonight"

You've been here 2 months...already had a meet and now turning down another request to meet, coz you need silly sleep of all things pfffft!.... how have you not yet been lynched by hoards of men who cant get a message read let alone a meet to turn down?!?!

Ah but the meet was a man and he's straight "

I was branching out, seeing the other side so to speak

Post new Message to Thread