Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

iphone SE !!!!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

had one of these for just a month - and suddenly stopped picking up 4g yesterday - spent 12 hours on and off landline to BT and Apple trying to resolve - nil result. Utterly shite - be warned - DO NOT buy one of these!! x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Are you sure it wasn’t a network issue?

They’re usually reliable so maybe you had a faulty one, I hope you can get it resolved / fixed!

By *xLedZepxx2Man
over a year ago

Didcot

"had one of these for just a month - and suddenly stopped picking up 4g yesterday - spent 12 hours on and off landline to BT and Apple trying to resolve - nil result. Utterly shite - be warned - DO NOT buy one of these!! x"

Just changed mine after 2 years of reliable service, they are a very popular phone and not known for having issues (other than those made up by Apple haters)

By *ild_oatsMan
over a year ago

the land of saints & sinners

Mine’s working perfectly even after being dropped in the toilet 6 months ago...

Maybe that’s what you need to do....

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Are you sure it wasn’t a network issue?

They’re usually reliable so maybe you had a faulty one, I hope you can get it resolved / fixed! "

Yes definitely not - had Apple screen sharing and going through everything. Even purged all software and re-loaded - still doesn't work. We've had 2 identical phones for a month. One working fine - other has just stopped working - exceedingly annoying - was bought from BT so have to await them picking it up when they feel like it and sending for repair (2 broken appointments by courier already).

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I’ve got a se as a spare and mines been playing up and going funny since the recent update! No damage to it at all! Apple just trying to kill off all the older phones! Have you seen they are killing off iPhones with non genuine screen replacements? Have a google!! Just to get the customer to be forced into using them and paying stupid money or sign up to insurance.

Post new Message to Thread