Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

impress the guys

Jump to newest

By *good-being-bad OP   Man
over a year ago

mis-types and auto corrects leads cock leeds

I Often suggest to folk that create threads ranting about inappropriate messages they block those genders .(.more often than not that suggestion is to single ladies) and they search and message those that interest them.

So..

If you adopted that approach ladies what message do you think would gain someone's interest... impress the folks ladies

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I don't create threads in order to rant and i dont need to impress anyone..

over a year ago

Read their profile and compose an appropriate message. For example I came across someone who had “stop, hammer time” on his profile. So I sent him a message saying “don’t you hate it when you’re at MC Hammer’s house and he won’t let you touch anything?”

It’s not hard

over a year ago

"Read their profile and compose an appropriate message. For example I came across someone who had “stop, hammer time” on his profile. So I sent him a message saying “don’t you hate it when you’re at MC Hammer’s house and he won’t let you touch anything?”

It’s not hard"

Did he have a picture of himself in the zoot pants.

over a year ago

"Read their profile and compose an appropriate message. For example I came across someone who had “stop, hammer time” on his profile. So I sent him a message saying “don’t you hate it when you’re at MC Hammer’s house and he won’t let you touch anything?”

It’s not hard

Did he have a picture of himself in the zoot pants. "

Unfortunately not, but that would have been amazing

over a year ago

Hi

over a year ago

In 8 years I've never had a message deleted or unanswered and my first messages are usually, you look handsome, have you got nice willy/face (whichever one wasn't on display!)

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

"In 8 years I've never had a message deleted or unanswered and my first messages are usually, you look handsome, have you got nice willy/face (whichever one wasn't on display!)"
That's not impressive on a sex site though for an attractive woman.

over a year ago

I don't know about other guys, but I think just a compliment would work. I don't get that many compliments. I mean, I still talk about that girl who called me cute in Waterstones 8 years ago.

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

I reckon 'Fancy a fuck?' would do it.

over a year ago

"I reckon 'Fancy a fuck?' would do it. "

over a year ago

"Hi"

That's pretty much the messages I receive..inspiring aren't they .. I wonder what they think when I say hi back

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

If it was mandatory for men to make decent informative profile and have a selection of decent pics, I would have no problem blocking all men, but alas it's not and when you get messages that just say 'MMMMM' there is no inspiration to find out more

over a year ago

"If it was mandatory for men to make decent informative profile and have a selection of decent pics, I would have no problem blocking all men, but alas it's not and when you get messages that just say 'MMMMM' there is no inspiration to find out more "

I feel your pain ..I often see ladies and couple's that make no effort either..I quickly move on to the next .

over a year ago

"Hi

That's pretty much the messages I receive..inspiring aren't they .. I wonder what they think when I say hi back "

Maybe they're looking at their thumb.

over a year ago

"Hi

That's pretty much the messages I receive..inspiring aren't they .. I wonder what they think when I say hi back

Maybe they're looking at their thumb. "

I was trying to word something about boobs or thumbs, you beat me to it

Post new Message to Thread