Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

I’m sorry but some guys are total eejits

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I’m getting so bloody annoyed at short messages that say ‘I hope I’m what you’re looking for’ (or words to that effect) and then attach no photos, have no images available to view and have the most basic uninspiring profile text.

Oh wait! I’ve never been wetter. Come and let me take you in my mouth!

Ffs! It’s not bloody rocket science is it?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Count to 10..... Relax

over a year ago

"Count to 10..... Relax "

Haha I know. Red anger balloon slowly floating away ....

By *ortobello SionnachWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

"I’m getting so bloody annoyed at short messages that say ‘I hope I’m what you’re looking for’ (or words to that effect) and then attach no photos, have no images available to view and have the most basic uninspiring profile text.

Ffs! It’s not bloody rocket science is it?"

Some are but some are really nice too

Do what I do when you are fed up and just ignore the bad types and just not open them.

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

So thats a no then

over a year ago

"I’m getting so bloody annoyed at short messages that say ‘I hope I’m what you’re looking for’ (or words to that effect) and then attach no photos, have no images available to view and have the most basic uninspiring profile text.

I still can’t figure out what’s more annoying - men who don’t read your profile and claim they are exactly what you’re looking for, or men who read your profile, and actively choose to ignore it

over a year ago

So an opening message to ask if I can bite their arse... Not good?

over a year ago

"So an opening message to ask if I can bite their arse... Not good? "

Not unless they like it

By *an_buryMan
over a year ago

Nottingham

[Removed by poster at 22/10/18 14:24:01]

over a year ago

"So an opening message to ask if I can bite their arse... Not good?

Not unless they like it "

It's actually worked once or twice for me

over a year ago

I still can’t figure out what’s more annoying - men who don’t read your profile and claim they are exactly what you’re looking for, or men who read your profile, and actively choose to ignore it "

Actually that’s a good point! Equally as annoying!!!!!!! I’m raging again

By *an_buryMan
over a year ago

Nottingham

Ha. I send a pic AND read profiles. AND pay attention to profiles. Still get ignored

By *udistnorthantsMan
over a year ago

Desborough

Delete, Block. .. put kettle on and have a cuppa... no red mist

over a year ago

This site is frustrating in so many different ways. For us guys who write well thought out messages to people we think we might be a good match with, we still mostly just get deleted.

It's a vicious circle for everyone, just for very different reasons.

Example: I can send say 10 messages, all well written and catered specifically to the person in question, 6 will never be read, 3 will be read and ignored/deleted, and 1 will reply. Invariably that 1 will come to nothing.

And this is coming from someone that has absolutely no problem meeting people from here or other places/sites. Most men lack patience, so they write bugger all, they also lack thought, tact, intellect, or the ability to hold down a conversation beyond "nice tits" or "wanna suck me off?" type drivel.

The other guys get ignored/deleted as a result, and then more & more men get lazier and lazier and then people like you, OP, get the brunt of it.

Again, vicious circle. And round we go!

By *he Stuff Of LegendMan
over a year ago

Hadfield

"Delete, Block. .. put kettle on and have a cuppa... no red mist "

Me too its the best option and no stress.

over a year ago

"This site is frustrating in so many different ways. For us guys who write well thought out messages to people we think we might be a good match with, we still mostly just get deleted.

Example: I can send say 10 messages, all well written and catered specifically to the person in question, 6 will never be read, 3 will be read and ignored/deleted, and 1 will reply. Invariably that 1 will come to nothing.

And this is coming from someone that has absolutely no problem meeting people from here or other places/sites. Most men lack patience, so they write bugger all, they also lack thought, tact, intellect, or the ability to hold down a conversation beyond "nice tits" or "wanna suck me off?" type drivel.

The other guys get ignored/deleted as a result, and then more & more men get lazier and lazier and then people like you, OP, get the brunt of it.

Again, vicious circle. And round we go!"

I get that but I try to be one of those females that DOES answer when able and all they then get is a snarky response which is totally not me! Get there are frustrations on both sides tho but I just had a run of them this afternoon and I needed a rant

over a year ago

Not unless they like it

It's actually worked once or twice for me "

It worked for me once too

over a year ago

Some people are whether they are single males and single females or couples! We have problems with all just take the good with the bad and crack on

over a year ago

Block hunny, they've messaged you after having a wank over your pics!

over a year ago

"This site is frustrating in so many different ways. For us guys who write well thought out messages to people we think we might be a good match with, we still mostly just get deleted.

Again, vicious circle. And round we go!

I get that but I try to be one of those females that DOES answer when able and all they then get is a snarky response which is totally not me! Get there are frustrations on both sides tho but I just had a run of them this afternoon and I needed a rant "

Yep, I think everyone has the same frustration from time to time - you're not alone OP, some of us are with you on this! It's probably a good place to have a rant now & then anyway, get your frustration out

By *miler6969696969Man
over a year ago

Doncaster/Sheffield

Not all us men come out of the same mold. Some of us are like unicorns. x

over a year ago

"Not all us men come out of the same mold. Some of us are like unicorns. x"

A non existent figment of peoples imagination?

By *hortarseWoman
over a year ago

Norfolk

Not unless they like it

It's actually worked once or twice for me "

I had that message this morning lol good job I like it

over a year ago

The vast amount of fellas outnumbering the ladies on here is bound to throw up this kinda thing (just to be clear, I'm not saying it's right!). On the rare occasions that someone new messages me, the lady or couple (or more often, the fab-straight fella) have likely ignored or not read my profile. And the message is regularly monosylabic or asking how I am. Or just assuming I am gonna put out because I am a penis attached to a superfluous human.

over a year ago

"The vast amount of fellas outnumbering the ladies on here is bound to throw up this kinda thing (just to be clear, I'm not saying it's right!). On the rare occasions that someone new messages me, the lady or couple (or more often, the fab-straight fella) have likely ignored or not read my profile. And the message is regularly monosylabic or asking how I am. Or just assuming I am gonna put out because I am a penis attached to a superfluous human. "

This too - further evidence of the same frustrations from different sides. I get the same old 'cock for hire' type messages all the time.

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

Don't get annoyed, just hit delete if there are no pics, life is too short!

By *VineMan
over a year ago

The right place

I only had to read the title of the thread to know I agreed

over a year ago

"The vast amount of fellas outnumbering the ladies on here is bound to throw up this kinda thing (just to be clear, I'm not saying it's right!). On the rare occasions that someone new messages me, the lady or couple (or more often, the fab-straight fella) have likely ignored or not read my profile. And the message is regularly monosylabic or asking how I am. Or just assuming I am gonna put out because I am a penis attached to a superfluous human.

This too - further evidence of the same frustrations from different sides. I get the same old 'cock for hire' type messages all the time."

Hah! The block list is long indeed

By *iss SJWoman
over a year ago

Hull

"The vast amount of fellas outnumbering the ladies on here is bound to throw up this kinda thing (just to be clear, I'm not saying it's right!). On the rare occasions that someone new messages me, the lady or couple (or more often, the fab-straight fella) have likely ignored or not read my profile. And the message is regularly monosylabic or asking how I am. Or just assuming I am gonna put out because I am a penis attached to a superfluous human. "

Do you mean you’re not?

over a year ago

"The vast amount of fellas outnumbering the ladies on here is bound to throw up this kinda thing (just to be clear, I'm not saying it's right!). On the rare occasions that someone new messages me, the lady or couple (or more often, the fab-straight fella) have likely ignored or not read my profile. And the message is regularly monosylabic or asking how I am. Or just assuming I am gonna put out because I am a penis attached to a superfluous human.

Do you mean you’re not? "

Are you talking to me or looking down at waist level when you ask that?

By *iss SJWoman
over a year ago

Hull

Do you mean you’re not?

Are you talking to me or looking down at waist level when you ask that? "

I was talking to one of your dick pics

over a year ago

Do you mean you’re not?

Are you talking to me or looking down at waist level when you ask that?

I was talking to one of your dick pics "

Nuff said

over a year ago

"Ha. I send a pic AND read profiles. AND pay attention to profiles. Still get ignored "

But you can die happy knowing you did your very best.

over a year ago

"Ha. I send a pic AND read profiles. AND pay attention to profiles. Still get ignored

But you can die happy knowing you did your very best. "

God loves a trier

over a year ago

I hope you're getting what you're looking for

By *orny PTMan
over a year ago

Peterborough

I'll be brave, OP can I bite your arse, if you promise not to bite my head off?

over a year ago

Not unless they like it

It's actually worked once or twice for me

I had that message this morning lol good job I like it "

You do have a lovely arse. I'd like to bite it.

By *an_buryMan
over a year ago

Nottingham

"Ha. I send a pic AND read profiles. AND pay attention to profiles. Still get ignored

But you can die happy knowing you did your very best. "

Oh yeah. Lol

By *ild_oatsMan
over a year ago

the land of saints & sinners

Rather than asking to bite your arse first off I’ve always thought that something more eloquent like “Can I tongue punch you in your fart box” would be a good opening before getting on to the arse biting...

By *good-being-badMan
over a year ago

mis-types and auto corrects leads cock leeds

Here we go again. I posted this a bit ago ..

The analogy of junk mail is often used in response to folk asking why don't people reply .

I often see threads (this is a fine example) from folk complaining about the mail they receive on here lack of effort one line fancy a fuck txt spk.. no pictures attached wrong type of pictures attached.

I'd liken this to junk mail. You receive it in the real world fab is no different.

In the real world it'd be very difficult to manage without a mailbox.

On here the site allows you to "board up" your mailbox with filters and gender blocks.. whoa what's that I hear you cry . the ability to avoid unwanted messages.. really .. I'd ask you Why don't you use the tool(s) ? You can or could still message those that interest you . Effort in reward out is often said to single guys that advice is just as appropriate to others.

Otherwise you're gonna have to accept you'll receive some junk mail.

Choice is yours.

By *inkyLondonpairCouple
over a year ago

London

We've got a little party on Friday and want men. We've set up a specific profile saying exactly what we want.

About 80% of replies completely ignore what we say. Lots of men seem to work on the following logic :

Here's a woman who wants a man for sex

I'm a man

Therefore she will want to have sex with me.

over a year ago

Here we go again. I posted this a bit ago ..

The analogy of junk mail is often used in response to folk asking why don't people reply .

I often see threads (this is a fine example) from folk complaining about the mail they receive on here lack of effort one line fancy a fuck txt spk.. no pictures attached wrong type of pictures attached.

I'd liken this to junk mail. You receive it in the real world fab is no different.

On here the site allows you to "board up" your mailbox with filters and gender blocks.. whoa what's that I hear you cry . the ability to avoid unwanted messages.. really .. I'd ask you Why don't you use the tool(s) ? You can or could still message those that interest you . Effort in reward out is often said to single guys that advice is just as appropriate to others.

Choice is yours. "

How do I filter these without getting rid of all guys tho??? It’s making me into a mean human

By *agermeisterMan
over a year ago

Leeds

So should I be cross when I take time to pen a perfectly crafted message, addressing all her points and needs and attach a photo as requested only for that message to be unread?

over a year ago

And yes bottom biting is fine with me! As long as someone makes a little effort to attach a bloody photo somewhere on the profile!!!!!!!

over a year ago

"So should I be cross when I take time to pen a perfectly crafted message, addressing all her points and needs and attach a photo as requested only for that message to be unread?"

Of course you should! And it’s your right to rant about it. But without ruffling your fur here, would you buy a pair of shoes without seeing them? Yet I’m supposed to go and meet / fuck a guy based on a one line message! Come on dude!

By *inkyLondonpairCouple
over a year ago

London

"So should I be cross when I take time to pen a perfectly crafted message, addressing all her points and needs and attach a photo as requested only for that message to be unread?

Of course you should! And it’s your right to rant about it. But without ruffling your fur here, would you buy a pair of shoes without seeing them? Yet I’m supposed to go and meet / fuck a guy based on a one line message! Come on dude!"

We're in the same market. We feel for you ??

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

I received a very bizarre 1 line message yesterday and I still can’t fathom out what he meant lol

over a year ago

"Here we go again. I posted this a bit ago ..

Choice is yours. "

^^^ this

over a year ago

Choice is yours.

^^^ this "

So I need to block every man then? Or is there a ‘able to adequately read’ filter?

over a year ago

Choice is yours.

^^^ this

So I need to block every man then? Or is there a ‘able to adequately read’ filter?"

You don't need to, but if the messages are annoying you, you should. Maybe search for the guy you're looking for yourself.

over a year ago

But then I’ll block out all the decent ones!

Literally this was just a rant like any other rant on here. Not looking to throw the baby out with the bath water and ban all men. Also not looking for advice. Just venting frustration like any other fabber with an irritation

By *good-being-badMan
over a year ago

Choice is yours.

^^^ this

So I need to block every man then? Or is there a ‘able to adequately read’ filter?

You don't need to, but if the messages are annoying you, you should. Maybe search for the guy you're looking for yourself. "

^^^^exactly..

Choice is yours , block the genders that are causing you grief and put that effort into finding the folk that interest you. Effort in reward out.

Or

Change nothing.

However Einstein said to do the same thing over and over again and expect a different result is a definition of insanity.

over a year ago

How can that annoy you? Just block them and forget it. What’s the point of raising your blood pressure. I could get annoyed about my carefully constructed messages (with face pictures attached) never getting read, or just deleted. It’s not worth giving it a second thought. There are plenty of things in life to get annoyed about but that’s not one of them.

over a year ago

Doesnt matter what a guy does all of us get labelled for it and deemed the same.

If your sick of men block all of them from messaging you. Simple as that.

If not, stop moaning when you get messages like that.

Delete it and forget.

By *wingfellowMan
over a year ago

my own little sanctuary

"Doesnt matter what a guy does all of us get labelled for it and deemed the same.

Delete it and forget.

"

Who cares if we get labelled for it. Makes it easier to stand out

over a year ago

Choice is yours.

^^^ this

You don't need to, but if the messages are annoying you, you should. Maybe search for the guy you're looking for yourself. "

Agree with this. So many people moaning but not doing anything to help themselves. The tools are there to use.

over a year ago

On behalf of us single men I apologise

over a year ago

Perhaps I’m missing the point of the forum here. I thought it was a chance to share frustrations and discuss annoyances. Just to clarify (again):

- I’m not looking to block all men

- I have applied the filters that narrow as many people as possible

- I have been lucky enough to meet some bloody amazing guys and don’t tar all with the same brush

I’m not looking for advice in this thread. Literally it was a rant. Like any of the other hundreds of rants I see in these posts covering things like:

- men who don’t get meets

- women who get let down on meets

- rudeness when rejected

- inconsiderate people

I was using this as a ranting outlet - this is all!!!!!

over a year ago

"Doesnt matter what a guy does all of us get labelled for it and deemed the same.

Delete it and forget.

"

Have you not read my message? I said ‘SOME guys’! Jeez - give me strength

over a year ago

I just don't get some of you women.

You always complain about the guys on here but never ask yourselves why you attractive them in the first place?

The nice guys here (and I included myself) most of you women want nothing to do with, you prefer difficult moody ones with treat you like crap.

It's on the forums almost daily complaining about single guys so ask yourself why you can't pick better ones and attract the bad ones.

Stop moaning when you do nothing to filter the bad from the good.

That's your job, no one else's responsibility but your own.

Block single guys then only message the ones you like look of and if he turns out to be a wankers then blocked him too.

But that's to simple for some.

You got to beat down every nice guy until they no longer give a fuck because what you really want is shit mrn to meet because you got nothing else too moan about.

Do I offend? Sorry if I do but you all talk the talk about wanting nice guys but you never bloody want to meet them.

Because I'm a nice guy and sick to death of the way some of you women behaviour and have treated me.

And just because this site is geared towards females I'm not going to put up with it.

If that means I'm disliked then fine.

But the real women on this site know me and know the gentleman I am.

And frankly my dear. I don't give a damn

over a year ago

"I just don't get some of you women.

You always complain about the guys on here but never ask yourselves why you attractive them in the first place?

The nice guys here (and I included myself) most of you women want nothing to do with, you prefer difficult moody ones with treat you like crap.

It's on the forums almost daily complaining about single guys so ask yourself why you can't pick better ones and attract the bad ones.

Block single guys then only message the ones you like look of and if he turns out to be a wankers then blocked him too.

You got to beat down every nice guy until they no longer give a fuck because what you really want is shit mrn to meet because you got nothing else too moan about.

Do I offend? Sorry if I do but you all talk the talk about wanting nice guys but you never bloody want to meet them.

Because I'm a nice guy and sick to death of the way some of you women behaviour and have treated me.

And just because this site is geared towards females I'm not going to put up with it.

"

Now I officially resign *smacks forehead *

By *wingfellowMan
over a year ago

my own little sanctuary

I don't want anyone taking this the wrong way, I have just looked at your veri's OP as I assume at least a few men do to get an idea of what kind of things you look for in terms of profiles etc. And I can see most of the people's profiles who left you a veri have two maybe three lines as their bio. Maybe that gives other men the idea that short and sweet is the way forward? Naturally some will just message without doing a bit of reading but it's one potential reason I could see.

By *wingfellowMan
over a year ago

my own little sanctuary

"I just don't get some of you women.

"

It's not a one sided thing, plenty of men are cruel too. Toxicity Isn't gender specific chief

over a year ago

"I don't want anyone taking this the wrong way, I have just looked at your veri's OP as I assume at least a few men do to get an idea of what kind of things you look for in terms of profiles etc. And I can see most of the people's profiles who left you a veri have two maybe three lines as their bio. Maybe that gives other men the idea that short and sweet is the way forward? Naturally some will just message without doing a bit of reading but it's one potential reason I could see."

Yes but they send me more than a two lined message and include photos as I’ve asked for. Again tho, as I said, not looking for advice thanks, just wanted a little rant - that was all

over a year ago

*chucks bucket of water over op*

How about it now?

Have you been wetter?

over a year ago

"*chucks bucket of water over op*

How about it now?

Have you been wetter?

"

Haha no. That’s definitely the wettest I’ve been

over a year ago

"And yes bottom biting is fine with me! As long as someone makes a little effort to attach a bloody photo somewhere on the profile!!!!!!!"

Sweet. I have pics and a great profile. I shall continue to ask if I can bite a girl arse.

over a year ago

"*chucks bucket of water over op*

How about it now?

Have you been wetter?

Haha no. That’s definitely the wettest I’ve been"

Winner winner chicken dinner lol

over a year ago

"Perhaps I’m missing the point of the forum here. I thought it was a chance to share frustrations and discuss annoyances. Just to clarify (again):

- I have been lucky enough to meet some bloody amazing guys and don’t tar all with the same brush

I’m not looking for advice in this thread. Literally it was a rant. Like any of the other hundreds of rants I see in these posts covering things like:

- rudeness when rejected

- inconsiderate people

I was using this as a ranting outlet - this is all!!!!! "

Fair enough

By *good-being-badMan
over a year ago

"Perhaps I’m missing the point of the forum here. I thought it was a chance to share frustrations and discuss annoyances. Just to clarify (again):

- rudeness when rejected

- inconsiderate people

I was using this as a ranting outlet - this is all!!!!! "

Forum is an open platform for many topics and discussions (within the rules)not just rants

Folk have a choice to post or not to post on thread(s) some folk will suggest options to the posters of those threads to alleviate the grief annoyance irritation up-to the poster what they do with that suggestion ...their choice.

P.S.

The chances are the guys you're referencing won't either a) read the thread or b) recognise and change their behaviour.

P.p.s. to the guy apologising for all men . Thanks but no need for me.

By *riefcase_WankerMan
over a year ago

Milton Keynes

Being a newbie to all this, but having already witnessed a lot of angst from both sides of the fence, I sometimes wonder if any of the following would make any difference (and forgive my profound ignorance of what women have to contend with if they seem like stupid suggestions)

- disabling the whole "message read/unread" thing, so guys don't get so antsy about being ignored etc, because they simply don't know; presumably this would then lead to women being bombarded with "have you read my previous message" messages, so to mitigate this:

- having an option to prevent someone messaging you again if the previous message went unreplied

- having a word count option; opening messages below a user-defined word count are automatically deleted

- having a dick pic filter; allowing people to specify that any messages from someone they've not interacted with before that contain a dick pic are automatically deleted (I presume we have the technology for this)

- preference matching; if the guy is short, fat, white and smokes, and she wants a tall dark and handsome Adonis whose body is a temple, it automatically filters out opening messages (though this has the effect of filtering out everyone, even if those are platonic messages)

- having a "platonic" or "play" option to tick when sending a message, to signal intent. Repeat abusers who send play messages via the platonic channels to circumvent filters get banned

- also perhaps it might be more beneficial for women to reward good etiquette rather than punishing bad; so in veris write stuff like "opening message was funny, not crude, he was respectful and interested in me as a person" rather than criticising bad messages on the forums (I realise this is predicated on the notion that guys might read the veris left, and as they don't even read the profiles it might be a bit of a stretch, but hey - it's as much effort to write that as it is a rant, right? Probably leaves a nicer, more positive feeling too)

Dunno if any of those make any sense to anyone else?

over a year ago

"Being a newbie to all this, but having already witnessed a lot of angst from both sides of the fence, I sometimes wonder if any of the following would make any difference (and forgive my profound ignorance of what women have to contend with if they seem like stupid suggestions)

- disabling the whole "message read/unread" thing, so guys don't get so antsy about being ignored etc, because they simply don't know; presumably this would then lead to women being bombarded with "have you read my previous message" messages, so to mitigate this:

- having an option to prevent someone messaging you again if the previous message went unreplied

- having a word count option; opening messages below a user-defined word count are automatically deleted

- having a dick pic filter; allowing people to specify that any messages from someone they've not interacted with before that contain a dick pic are automatically deleted (I presume we have the technology for this)

- preference matching; if the guy is short, fat, white and smokes, and she wants a tall dark and handsome Adonis whose body is a temple, it automatically filters out opening messages (though this has the effect of filtering out everyone, even if those are platonic messages)

- having a "platonic" or "play" option to tick when sending a message, to signal intent. Repeat abusers who send play messages via the platonic channels to circumvent filters get banned

- also perhaps it might be more beneficial for women to reward good etiquette rather than punishing bad; so in veris write stuff like "opening message was funny, not crude, he was respectful and interested in me as a person" rather than criticising bad messages on the forums (I realise this is predicated on the notion that guys might read the veris left, and as they don't even read the profiles it might be a bit of a stretch, but hey - it's as much effort to write that as it is a rant, right? Probably leaves a nicer, more positive feeling too)

Dunno if any of those make any sense to anyone else?"

Makes sense to me.

over a year ago

They're saving your time. You can immediately tell that you're not compatible. No need to spend any time chatting.

over a year ago

"Being a newbie to all this, but having already witnessed a lot of angst from both sides of the fence, I sometimes wonder if any of the following would make any difference (and forgive my profound ignorance of what women have to contend with if they seem like stupid suggestions)

Dunno if any of those make any sense to anyone else?"

Definitely some great ideas here

over a year ago

- rudeness when rejected

- inconsiderate people

I was using this as a ranting outlet - this is all!!!!!

Forum is an open platform for many topics and discussions (within the rules)not just rants

Folk have a choice to post or not to post on thread(s) some folk will suggest options to the posters of those threads to alleviate the grief annoyance irritation up-to the poster what they do with that suggestion ...their choice.

P.S.

The chances are the guys you're referencing won't either a) read the thread or b) recognise and change their behaviour.

P.p.s. to the guy apologising for all men . Thanks but no need for me.

"

Completely aware of the purpose of the forum and the fact that I can take or leave advice. I was just trying to clarify that the purpose was just a rant and not a request for advice. I know it won’t change anyone’s behaviour and neither do I expect it to. It was just a rant.

I wonder how many times I can say the word ‘rant’ in a single thread?

over a year ago

My input doesn't count, but it's annoying when I get a message from a woman or couple and it's just... "Hi"

over a year ago

"My input doesn't count, but it's annoying when I get a message from a woman or couple and it's just... "Hi" "

That would also annoy me

By *appytochatMan
over a year ago

Deep in the New Forest

Totally get where you are coming from. But on the flip side there nothing more annoying than putting together a nice opening message. Attaching a photo as everyone requests these days. If you don't they state they will block and delete with out replying. Only to find out they don't reply when you do everything they asked for.

Personally I think there are more and more people, men women and couples that are getting to demanding because they have been messed about, and the world is slowly forgetting what manners are.

over a year ago

"Totally get where you are coming from. But on the flip side there nothing more annoying than putting together a nice opening message. Attaching a photo as everyone requests these days. If you don't they state they will block and delete with out replying. Only to find out they don't reply when you do everything they asked for.

Personally I think there are more and more people, men women and couples that are getting to demanding because they have been messed about, and the world is slowly forgetting what manners are. "

Totally agree!

over a year ago

Seems like hard work to me these days to get a bonk

over a year ago

"But then I’ll block out all the decent ones!

Literally this was just a rant like any other rant on here. Not looking to throw the baby out with the bath water and ban all men. Also not looking for advice. Just venting frustration like any other fabber with an irritation "

I misread the thread title and come in here expecting something totally different... oooops!

Still interesting though. This has been done and dusted weeks ago, but I would like to add rocket science is easier then fab or maybe not

Post new Message to Thread