Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Slim pickings or good selection

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Are the pickings here slim for women, or is there a good selection. Or are you all fighting over the same dudes ?

I know the choice of ladies is very good and if you like tits, there’s a wide range. I like big bangers at this time of year to keep my hands s warm and perky ones in the summer.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Slim pickings (for me at least) I’ve found one or two hidden gems in my whole time on here.

over a year ago

A Greggs window display full of deliciousness for me. From bread pudding to fresh cream apple turnovers; they're all here.

over a year ago

"A Greggs window display full of deliciousness for me. From bread pudding to fresh cream apple turnovers; they're all here."

Sybarite is hiding all the good ones!

over a year ago

There is a massive selection... Whether it's a good one or not is a different matter

over a year ago

Very slim pickings, but to be fair I do live in very quiet and under populated part of the country

over a year ago

There's some absolute gorgeous guys inside and out on fab. You just have to hunt them out

over a year ago

There's too much selection. I can't decide what I want. I just stand wide eyed looking at all the choices.

By *iss SJWoman
over a year ago

Hull

"A Greggs window display full of deliciousness for me. From bread pudding to fresh cream apple turnovers; they're all here.

Sybarite is hiding all the good ones!"

Save us a muffin - I love a nice muffin me

over a year ago

Slim pickings where we are and with fab in general

over a year ago

Slim pickings up here in the north. Countrywide, well there's quite a lot of people that I'd love to meet.

over a year ago

"Are the pickings here slim for women, or is there a good selection. Or are you all fighting over the same dudes ?

I know the choice of ladies is very good and if you like tits, there’s a wide range. I like big bangers at this time of year to keep my hands s warm and perky ones in the summer. "

I live in a wee village, surrounded by other wee villages. Even in the (sort of) nearby city, there aren’t any men who use fab for its intended purpose, and instead see it as insta-shag. There’s a few lovely men I’d like to meet though, that are nearby. But the majority of the folk I fancy and want to fuck are all in England, Wales or Ireland! I need a road trip

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

"A Greggs window display full of deliciousness for me. From bread pudding to fresh cream apple turnovers; they're all here.

Save us a muffin - I love a nice muffin me "

I can do muffin top

over a year ago

There’s a large selection but I’d say the standards of people and their expectations has dropped

over a year ago

There’s a large selection, but it’s if they want to meet me x

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan
over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"Are the pickings here slim for women, or is there a good selection. Or are you all fighting over the same dudes ?

I know the choice of ladies is very good and if you like tits, there’s a wide range. I like big bangers at this time of year to keep my hands s warm and perky ones in the summer. "

I'm slim and I don't mind getting picked any time

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan
over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"There’s a large selection, but it’s if they want to meet me x "
Why wouldn't they my dear. You're one sexy mama xx

over a year ago

Not many tall hunky polite men in the north east .so it's slim chance for me .Or I move then will be spoilt for choice .

By *MP3Man
over a year ago

Between Scylla and Charybdis

"I know the choice of ladies is very good and if you like tits, there’s a wide range. I like big bangers at this time of year to keep my hands s warm and perky ones in the summer. "

You are a man of immense practicality

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan
over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

I know the choice of ladies is very good and if you like tits, there’s a wide range. I like big bangers at this time of year to keep my hands s warm and perky ones in the summer.

I live in a wee village, surrounded by other wee villages. Even in the (sort of) nearby city, there aren’t any men who use fab for its intended purpose, and instead see it as insta-shag. There’s a few lovely men I’d like to meet though, that are nearby. But the majority of the folk I fancy and want to fuck are all in England, Wales or Ireland! I need a road trip "

over a year ago

"There’s a large selection, but it’s if they want to meet me x Why wouldn't they my dear. You're one sexy mama xx"

Thank you slim, I’d pick you x

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan
over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"There’s a large selection, but it’s if they want to meet me x Why wouldn't they my dear. You're one sexy mama xx

Thank you slim, I’d pick you x "

Awww shucks thanks

over a year ago

A massive selection on here, just not much that takes my fancy.

over a year ago

"A massive selection on here, just not much that takes my fancy. "

This

over a year ago

"A massive selection on here, just not much that takes my fancy. "

We are a rare breed!...

By *loswingersCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

It must be so much easier as a female half in an already existing couple , because I can’t believe any woman would struggle to find guys that are worth a shag on here .

Do the women who struggle to find what they are after on fab find the same problem in real life , or on other dating apps ?

over a year ago

"A massive selection on here, just not much that takes my fancy.

We are a rare breed!..."

Very rare indeed

over a year ago

Sybarite is hiding all the good ones!"

What can I say, once they've had a taste of my delights they don't want anyone else

over a year ago

Save us a muffin - I love a nice muffin me "

I'm a sharer

By *entileschiWoman
over a year ago

Norwich

Some flecks of gold amongst the grit.

over a year ago

Do you not know the ratio of men to women on here? Quasimodo's sister would have her own followers!

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

A massive selection if you want young men for sex - slim pickings if you want over fifties for something more.

over a year ago

Mostly the ones i like live 200 mile away or ignore me

over a year ago

There is a great selection of quality men on here, the trouble is there are so many of them and they get drowned out by the sheer volume of less quality any holes a goal mentality men that it is a bit over whelming finding the ones that are right for you.x

By *ettyboop61Woman
over a year ago

St Neots

Slim pickings for me I love a nice body and member but they don't like me..... ...few extra lbs with a mummy tummy aint no hope for me

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Do you not know the ratio of men to women on here? Quasimodo's sister would have her own followers! "

Nora Batty is balls deep.

By *layfullsamMan
over a year ago

Solihull

"There's some absolute gorgeous guys inside and out on fab. You just have to hunt them out "

Is there a season for you to hunt men ? Hope you have a catch and release policy

over a year ago

"A massive selection if you want young men for sex - slim pickings if you want over fifties for something more. "

Hello!

over a year ago

Slim pickings in Fife

Post new Message to Thread