Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

I confess

Jump to newest

By *iamondsmiles. OP   Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Ive just bought next years christmas cards in wilkinsons sale Wont find them come next christmas though lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Bloody hell woman, I have enough trouble shopping for this year!

Now that IS premature

By *adcowWoman
over a year ago

kirkcaldy

lol i think i have about 4 years worth like that up the loft but alas i don't go up my loft so there they'll stay

over a year ago

when i had my clear out. I found lots of cards and wrapping paper. But the temptation was to much to resist. Might write them out and give them with this years although they have already gone lol

over a year ago

found some from 2009 lol...i hate cards...giving OR receiving

over a year ago

how much were said cards ,,, i got 20 good ones for 1.99,,, how much does one need to save to make buying them , storing them to make it worth while ??

over a year ago

I buy charity ones and I am happy to pay the full price

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"how much were said cards ,,, i got 20 good ones for 1.99,,, how much does one need to save to make buying them , storing them to make it worth while ??"

The Christmas card market might collapse at any time, and you'll be begging the OP for her stash then!

over a year ago

"how much were said cards ,,, i got 20 good ones for 1.99,,, how much does one need to save to make buying them , storing them to make it worth while ??"

Not sure how much they where as i bought other stuff but they where half the original price

By *uckscouple2007Couple
over a year ago

Bucks

didnt realise the sales had started so early ... we usually pick ours up in the supermarket post-xmas clearout

over a year ago

I'm a bit obsessive with cards and wrapping paper etc and I have to have a certain quality. I always get bored of cards too by the following year.

But I do really like the Art Deco cards of ladies in 20s style flapper dresses and at full price they are £10 for 6 so ill wait to see if they are half price after christmas and buy a couple of boxes as I know ill still like them next year

over a year ago

"Ive just bought next years christmas cards in wilkinsons sale Wont find them come next christmas though lol"

You will find them again - after you've just bought some more, written them all out and posted them! Been there, done that

Post new Message to Thread