Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Insomniacs

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Who else doesn’t know why they’re still up at this time, yet still won’t put their phone down.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ugs and JunkCouple
over a year ago

Bellshill

My sleeping pattern has been goosed for months now so I’m lying here trying to lip read a film while mr snores his head off

Mrs

over a year ago

It’s whenever I come on here last 11, I get sucked in... and not in the good way!

By *ave182Man
over a year ago

romford

True no one can help it plus if you got me snoring ha we talk jcb truck snoring

By *ugs and JunkCouple
over a year ago

Bellshill

He snores, he talks, he fidgets. Aaahhh to just put a pillow over his face...... lol

By *oelDorianMan
over a year ago

vanaheim

the pub downstairs with their music after that I have no clue

By *adeiteWoman
over a year ago

Poole, but up in lincs for a bit

That would be me. Maybe it's cause I had a nap earlier...

By *adeiteWoman
over a year ago

Poole, but up in lincs for a bit

"He snores, he talks, he fidgets. Aaahhh to just put a pillow over his face...... lol"

I've elbowed mine several times for snooring. His nose is being pinched next. Then I'm getting the pillow.

over a year ago

Well I’m gonna go for a bath and pour in a hell of a lot of Radox!

over a year ago

"He snores, he talks, he fidgets. Aaahhh to just put a pillow over his face...... lol"

If you could delete your message, there would be nothing linking you too it

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Sleep anytime just cos it's night you can't do things

By *ave182Man
over a year ago

romford

women Are just bad as men at snoring ha

over a year ago

By *ugs and JunkCouple
over a year ago

Bellshill

"He snores, he talks, he fidgets. Aaahhh to just put a pillow over his face...... lol

If you could delete your message, there would be nothing linking you too it "

I want the praise off the neighbours for shutting him up lol

By *ave182Man
over a year ago

romford

So apart from snoring anything else keeping you lot up?

over a year ago

"He snores, he talks, he fidgets. Aaahhh to just put a pillow over his face...... lol

If you could delete your message, there would be nothing linking you too it

I want the praise off the neighbours for shutting him up lol"

You’re deffo just as bad x

over a year ago

Waiting for my neighbour to pop by!

over a year ago

I should be soundo, as I didn't have much sleep last night, but I watched a little of a scary film on Netflix earlier and now I can't settle.

over a year ago

It's just a film, I'll come round and calm you down with some warm milk and a hug?

over a year ago

"I should be soundo, as I didn't have much sleep last night, but I watched a little of a scary film on Netflix earlier and now I can't settle."

It’s not that Haunting of Hill House is it?

That looks horrible!

By *ave182Man
over a year ago

romford

It’s great been watching it

By *haneleviMan
over a year ago

Kidderminster

Mee. I just keeo refreshing stuff. Hoping for something exciting to happen

over a year ago

I'm up because a meet of mine fell through. A couple arranged to meet me for a late night session at my place, turns out the wife was already borderline d*unk when she arrived and the kicker was that she backed out saying I was too young for her (despite her and her husband previously saying in private messages that I was a good meet prospect for them both).

I get it fine, sometimes meets fall through for the damndest of reasons, and I'm not entitled to sex even if the swing partner or couples ends up in my room and has already chatted with me for a good period of time. But really, having this happen at 2 in the morning isn't my idea of how my weekend Saturday should be ending like.

over a year ago

I finished work at midnight. Need to chill before sleep but I’m not tired anyhow

over a year ago

"I'm up because a meet of mine fell through. A couple arranged to meet me for a late night session at my place, turns out the wife was already borderline d*unk when she arrived and the kicker was that she backed out saying I was too young for her (despite her and her husband previously saying in private messages that I was a good meet prospect for them both).

I get it fine, sometimes meets fall through for the damndest of reasons, and I'm not entitled to sex even if the swing partner or couples ends up in my room and has already chatted with me for a good period of time. But really, having this happen at 2 in the morning isn't my idea of how my weekend Saturday should be ending like. "

I feel for you there buddy.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 21/10/18 02:08:14]

over a year ago

"I'm up because a meet of mine fell through. A couple arranged to meet me for a late night session at my place, turns out the wife was already borderline d*unk when she arrived and the kicker was that she backed out saying I was too young for her (despite her and her husband previously saying in private messages that I was a good meet prospect for them both).

I get it fine, sometimes meets fall through for the damndest of reasons, and I'm not entitled to sex even if the swing partner or couples ends up in my room and has already chatted with me for a good period of time. But really, having this happen at 2 in the morning isn't my idea of how my weekend Saturday should be ending like. "

Let’s hope it was within 5 miles and not 30 mate.

over a year ago

I get it fine, sometimes meets fall through for the damndest of reasons, and I'm not entitled to sex even if the swing partner or couples ends up in my room and has already chatted with me for a good period of time. But really, having this happen at 2 in the morning isn't my idea of how my weekend Saturday should be ending like.

Let’s hope it was within 5 miles and not 30 mate."

They came to mine. Was within 10 miles.

over a year ago

And just before my meet fell through the husband actually offered me a little blue pill anticipating for us both a long overnight session...

So yeah. Meet fell through, and I'm contemplating the possibility of a night without sleep as I deal with an iron poker in my pants.

over a year ago

"I should be soundo, as I didn't have much sleep last night, but I watched a little of a scary film on Netflix earlier and now I can't settle.

It’s not that Haunting of Hill House is it?

That looks horrible!"

No, a stupid film about a creature on an island. I only watched about 20 minutes before I got scared.

over a year ago

"And just before my meet fell through the husband actually offered me a little blue pill anticipating for us both a long overnight session...

So yeah. Meet fell through, and I'm contemplating the possibility of a night without sleep as I deal with an iron poker in my pants. "

Damn man not a good night

over a year ago

"And just before my meet fell through the husband actually offered me a little blue pill anticipating for us both a long overnight session...

So yeah. Meet fell through, and I'm contemplating the possibility of a night without sleep as I deal with an iron poker in my pants.

Damn man not a good night"

No. Most definitely not.

over a year ago

Damn man not a good night

No. Most definitely not. "

From what I remember (only took them once) painful indeed. Couldn’t even finish on it

over a year ago

Get the lube out and the tissues fella

By *ENGUYMan
over a year ago

Hull

I'm on my first break at work after starting at 10.30pm. Hard going following a Party function here.

Colleagues just gone off duty, I'm having a cuppa before clearing up the rest of the mess, vomit and mucky loos!

Lovely! (Not!).

over a year ago

"Get the lube out and the tissues fella "

They asked me to stop they couldn’t take it anymore. My hand did not do any better

over a year ago

I fell asleep, had a nightmare and woke up again.

Wish it was morning.

over a year ago

"I fell asleep, had a nightmare and woke up again.

Wish it was morning. "

Night terrors?

over a year ago

Wish it was morning.

Night terrors?"

I have had dreams a lot, but I stupidly started to watch a horror film on my own earlier.

This nightmare was particularly frightening.

over a year ago

Wish it was morning.

Night terrors?

I have had dreams a lot, but I stupidly started to watch a horror film on my own earlier.

This nightmare was particularly frightening. "

Sorry to hear that. I get similar problems sometimes, with my own mind. Try watching something silly or funny on tv that usually helps

over a year ago

Wish it was morning.

Night terrors?

Sorry to hear that. I get similar problems sometimes, with my own mind. Try watching something silly or funny on tv that usually helps "

I'm too tired to watch television

over a year ago

Wish it was morning.

Night terrors?

Sorry to hear that. I get similar problems sometimes, with my own mind. Try watching something silly or funny on tv that usually helps

I'm too tired to watch television "

Do it on the phone, easy compromise

over a year ago

Wish it was morning.

Night terrors?

I'm too tired to watch television

Do it on the phone, easy compromise "

I don't want my brain to wake up again; it's taken me hours to get to sleep already

Post new Message to Thread