Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Orgasm headaches

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So tonight ive had a absolutely amazing meet with a regular. She was mind blowing... literally, she is quite the fan of edging & the first time i came i got a absolutely excruciating headache instantly, second time -again the same, third time - again but passed out. I came around virtually instantly.

This happened last time with her, but hasnt with anyone else.

Has anybody experienced similar?and why could this be happened after being edged rather than sex ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

[Removed by poster at 21/10/18 01:14:57]

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

I experienced this with a lady who came to stay with me for 4 nights last year, I don't think she did anything that out of the ordinary, but it happened twice, never before and not since.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

coital cephalalgia. Not uncommon. I had these regularly when I was a rampant, horny 15 yr old constantly knocking one out!

By *ugs and JunkCouple
over a year ago

Bellshill

I (Mrs) have had this too it’s not nice and just comes on so sudden and painful

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Correct - it's quite normal in both men and women especially if they haven't had regular sex for a while. Don't worry- it's not dangerous and will pass.

By *inny999Woman
over a year ago

blackburn

"So tonight ive had a absolutely amazing meet with a regular. She was mind blowing... literally, she is quite the fan of edging & the first time i came i got a absolutely excruciating headache instantly, second time -again the same, third time - again but passed out. I came around virtually instantly.

This happened last time with her, but hasnt with anyone else.

Has anybody experienced similar?and why could this be happened after being edged rather than sex ?"

Hi.. how interesting! Im going to presume its all to do with dopamine? Youre brain during stimulation is just constantly producing that rush? Then again and again... overload of feel good chemicals maybe? Xx I'm properly guessing here im actually clueless but what a woman xx

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Thanks for the reassurance fabsters, its very odd that its only happened with her, i just kinda thought the intense build up was to blame

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

I get these .. bloody annoying

Post new Message to Thread