Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Christmas Appeal

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Somewhere, in a street not far from you, a poor sexually bewildered man will have some time on his hands over Christmas.

Maybe his wife will have gone to the sales, or taken to the kids to see Granny & Grandad.

Maybe his Mum & Dad have gone away for the week.

Either way, he is left, alone, in the house with nothing but re-runs of old movies and Noels Christmas presents for company.

His family bought well, he got nice presents but sadly he is bored, bereft of company and just dying to pull his own Christmas cracker or stuff any bird other than a turkey.

He logs on to the internet, sees the words Fabswingers and thinks 'Eyup ! my luck is in. At worst, I can have a wank, at best, I get an easy leg over'

This is all he wished for ! Salvation (without the Army)

He has all he needs :

£5 credit on his phone

A free house - so yes, he can accomodate (well, for the right now at least)

A bottle of wine in the fridge (she won't care that it came in a whicker basket with cheese)

New socks and underpants

A free wanking arm

An old towel, toilet roll and a sock

Somebody was even nice enough to buy his some Brut, so if he does get lucky, he can even smell nice when he turns up.

All he is missing though is 1 thing !

He can find nothing to size up to for his comparative cock shot

No-one bought him a Lynx gift pack this year.

He's already drank all the tins in the fridge - it is after all thirsty work thinking how to construct a profile before finally settling for 'ask me'

His wife and/or mum has hidden the Sky remote because of ever escalating adult channel surcharges.

AND the last tube of Pringles went in the bin yesterday.

So, please, good people of the Fab Forums, spare a thought for him whilst you are wrapped in your families love.

If you do 1 thing this Christmas, do the right thing and buy all your male friends & relatives a can of Lynx, don't hide the remote and buy lots of beers and Pringles.

Just in case !

Merry Christmas to you all x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

over a year ago

love that bus, made me giggle x

over a year ago

"Somewhere, in a street not far from you, a poor sexually bewildered man will have some time on his hands over Christmas.

Maybe his wife will have gone to the sales, or taken to the kids to see Granny & Grandad.

Either way, he is left, alone, in the house with nothing but re-runs of old movies and Noels Christmas presents for company.

His family bought well, he got nice presents but sadly he is bored, bereft of company and just dying to pull his own Christmas cracker or stuff any bird other than a turkey.

He logs on to the internet, sees the words Fabswingers and thinks 'Eyup ! my luck is in. At worst, I can have a wank, at best, I get an easy leg over'

He has all he needs :

£5 credit on his phone

A bottle of wine in the fridge (she won't care that it came in a whicker basket with cheese)

New socks and underpants

A free wanking arm

Somebody was even nice enough to buy his some Brut, so if he does get lucky, he can even smell nice when he turns up.

He's already drank all the tins in the fridge - it is after all thirsty work thinking how to construct a profile before finally settling for 'ask me'

His wife and/or mum has hidden the Sky remote because of ever escalating adult channel surcharges.

So, please, good people of the Fab Forums, spare a thought for him whilst you are wrapped in your families love.

If you do 1 thing this Christmas, do the right thing and buy all your male friends & relatives a can of Lynx, don't hide the remote and buy lots of beers and Pringles.

Just in case !

Merry Christmas to you all x"

Rolling on floor laughing! (dont do text speak!) - you make me laugh you silly sod!

over a year ago

"Somewhere, in a street not far from you, a poor sexually bewildered man will have some time on his hands over Christmas.

He has all he needs :

£5 credit on his phone

New socks and underpants

A free wanking arm

Just in case !

Rolling on floor laughing! (dont do text speak!) - you make me laugh you silly sod! "

if you type r o f l without the spaces you get a

over a year ago

Ahhhh! You learn something new everyday on here!! Thanks! !

over a year ago

See? Still cant do it! r o f l

over a year ago

He has all he needs :

£5 credit on his phone

New socks and underpants

A free wanking arm

Just in case !

Rolling on floor laughing! (dont do text speak!) - you make me laugh you silly sod!

if you type r o f l without the spaces you get a "

OMG I work for the company that makes Lynx and we have cans all over the place in my lab I dont think I will be able to go in tomorrow and look the cans in the eye

By *inkershoes69Woman
over a year ago

maidstone

"See? Still cant do it! r o f l"

over a year ago

i like that

over a year ago

oh i forgot to mention

if you're feeling flush, a new dressing gown might be useful too

just in case he happens to stray into chat with his cam on

over a year ago

"Ahhhh! You learn something new everyday on here!! Thanks! !"

you did it here

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple
over a year ago

hexham

By *enithWoman
over a year ago

closer than you think

"oh i forgot to mention

if you're feeling flush, a new dressing gown might be useful too

just in case he happens to stray into chat with his cam on

"

or perhaps treat him to a new cam because the one he has now doesn't move, seems to be stuck on his crotch!!!

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

Oh you're very appealing Bussy

Made my day, well ok you know and I know that's not true, it's already been done.

But gives me and excuse for this damn big grin on my face

By *ushroom7Man
over a year ago

Bradford

"

"

and a sock!

Bussy, i'm genuinely wondering, just how much do you cum when you shoot yer load?

Careful you don't flood Manchester.

over a year ago

"

and a sock!

Bussy, i'm genuinely wondering, just how much do you cum when you shoot yer load?

Careful you don't flood Manchester.

"

sorry mushy, i forgot about this thread

in answer to your question dear sir :

unless the other party has been left looking like a plasterers radio, i feel my mission is not yet accomplished !

Post new Message to Thread