FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Who's predicted something and it came true?

Jump to newest

By *orny PT OP   Man
over a year ago

Peterborough

When JAWS came out, I told my Dad that, in the next day's copy of The Sun, they would show a cartoon of Maggie Thatcher on water skis being chased by a grea white shark...lo and behold, someone in their art dept had the same idea. Ooh, that had a nice feeling of "I told you so!" written all over it.

What about you? Little or small, either way, you said it would happen before it did. What was it?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Whenever something major happens in our life, I ALWAYS predict what will happen. I’m always right. It winds my husband up because he will ignore my ‘opinion’ and then, I’m right!

Also whenever someone I know is pregnant I always correctly guess what sex the baby will be. I’ve never been wrong.

By *lem-H-FandangoMan
over a year ago

salisbury

When remain lost, i said "Don't worry the Tory's won't let us leave, they'll fuck it all up, you'll see....".

By *orny PT OP   Man
over a year ago

Peterborough

"Whenever something major happens in our life, I ALWAYS predict what will happen. I’m always right. It winds my husband up because he will ignore my ‘opinion’ and then, I’m right!

Also whenever someone I know is pregnant I always correctly guess what sex the baby will be. I’ve never been wrong. "

Tell me more.

over a year ago

"Whenever something major happens in our life, I ALWAYS predict what will happen. I’m always right. It winds my husband up because he will ignore my ‘opinion’ and then, I’m right!

Also whenever someone I know is pregnant I always correctly guess what sex the baby will be. I’ve never been wrong.

Tell me more."

...about what?

over a year ago

Yep. I knew, well before the gender scan, that my best friend would have a girl. I kept having dreams that it was common knowledge that she'd have a girl too.

By *orwegian BlueMan
over a year ago

Iceland, but Aldi is closer..

Burn them.. their witches!

By *orny PT OP   Man
over a year ago

Peterborough

Tell me more.

What major things did you predict?

...about what?"

over a year ago

Also whenever someone I know is pregnant I always correctly guess what sex the baby will be. I’ve never been wrong. "

You'd think your hubby would have learned not to ignore it by now

By *orny PT OP   Man
over a year ago

Peterborough

"Burn them.. their witches! "

They're not their.

I like witches, especially the charmed ones.

over a year ago

You'd think your hubby would have learned not to ignore it by now "

Aye, you would!

He’s learning to trust my instinct more. Every time something goes wrong I just give him ‘the look’ and he goes ‘yes, I know you said this would happen!’

over a year ago

Tell me more.

What major things did you predict?

...about what?"

Things I don’t really want to get into on an open forum. Reguarding his family, money, whenever I’m pregnant...lots of things

over a year ago

"Yep. I knew, well before the gender scan, that my best friend would have a girl. I kept having dreams that it was common knowledge that she'd have a girl too. "

Well you had a 50/50 chance of being right didn't you?

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

I knew ABBA would win Eurovision

By *orny PT OP   Man
over a year ago

Peterborough

"Yep. I knew, well before the gender scan, that my best friend would have a girl. I kept having dreams that it was common knowledge that she'd have a girl too. "

Have you got a very acute sense of smell? As hormone levels fall short of the average human nose's detection levels.

over a year ago

I had no idea if the sex of my baby. A few days before she was born, I had a dream of a beautiful red headed, blue eyed

Young girl and I kept calling her by a certain name in the dream. A few days later, I gave birth. I now have a beautiful, redhaired and blue eyed girl and I named her the same as in the dream.

By *orwegian BlueMan
over a year ago

Iceland, but Aldi is closer..

"Burn them.. their witches!

They're not their.

I like witches, especially the charmed ones."

He can spell.. hes definitely a witch!

By *orny PT OP   Man
over a year ago

Peterborough

"I knew ABBA would win Eurovision"

Should have placed a bet!

By *orny PT OP   Man
over a year ago

Peterborough

"I had no idea if the sex of my baby. A few days before she was born, I had a dream of a beautiful red headed, blue eyed

Young girl and I kept calling her by a certain name in the dream. A few days later, I gave birth. I now have a beautiful, redhaired and blue eyed girl and I named her the same as in the dream. "

over a year ago

They're not their.

He can spell.. hes definitely a witch!"

He would be a warlock not a witch and obviously you wouldn't be!

By *orny PT OP   Man
over a year ago

Peterborough

They're not their.

He can spell.. hes definitely a witch!"

By *orny PT OP   Man
over a year ago

Peterborough

They're not their.

He can spell.. hes definitely a witch!

He would be a warlock not a witch and obviously you wouldn't be! "

or maybe a whitelighter?

over a year ago

I predicted that an old username would be used unscrupulous but Hey ho! Low hit but the last gasp of a drowning plee.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 20/10/18 00:14:49]

over a year ago

"I predicted that an old username would be used unscrupulous but Hey ho! Low hit but the last gasp of a drowning plee. "

Snorkelling

over a year ago

I predicted that the woman who I love more than anything would run again. Wish i’d been wrong.

By *hedark_knightMan
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Predicted 3 out of 6 super six scores.

over a year ago

I predicted I'd meet a sexy woman and I did but it was a dream though

By *tella HeelsTV/TS
over a year ago

west here ford shire

Two things both grand national related

I dreamed that in the 70’s red rum winner of grand national would not run,in my dream it was on central news as an interview with the trainer.. that never happened and later in the week it was announced due to injury redrum would not run this year

Secondly, usual bet grand national, pulled up outside a bookies wife and I were doing our usual once a year bet, and I suddenly said to wife, I’ve got a feeling the race won’t run today..

It didn’t it was the year of the bomb scare and was cancelled

By *hatYorkLadMan
over a year ago

York

I'm very good at reading people and predicting their behaviour, I'm rarely wrong on that.

Quite often a song will pop into my head and 5 minutes later it will play on the radio, it's more than likely coincidence but it happens frequently which is a weird feeling!

over a year ago

I predict a riot

over a year ago

I predicted Ed Milliband would be PM, 2012 Olympics would be shit and Trump would never get in.

So don’t listen to a word I say!

However I do have some predictions for the coming seven days. There will be a bareback thread, a married man thread and more bollocks will be spoken about Brexit.

over a year ago

My i predicted the cure to plastic in the oceans would be to melt it and use it for roads not dump it and its happening around europe

No more potholes so frustrating i could have been in the money

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I think we've all made predictions that turn out to be correct. We've all made a hell of a lot more that turn out not to be though

over a year ago

I have uncontrollable predictions some as little as the other day I was working and my colleague was having a pool party in our pool but had borrowed the inflatable from another centre. She phoned and said can you ask **** if our pump will fit it or should I drive to the other centre to get their pump. I said *** for piece of mind I'd just go and get it just so you know it will be alright, I said you know he won't get it all the way out to properly test it, ***** he came back and told her that yes ours should fit and that was that. I had a vivid image in my head of seeing this huge 20 off foot inflatable, deflated on the side of the pool.

Low and behold when it came to her kids party, the hose didn't fit and when I looked pool side I saw the exact image I had seen in my head!

As parents we all have those moments where our kid is doing something totally fucking stupid and you know they're gonna hurt themselves or drop something, knock something over! I had my kid impale a wii controller into my tv screen which I'd only been reading an article the day before about something similar happening whilst playing just dance!

over a year ago

i was out on a night out with my mate... All day sesh then went into town... Both pissed out of our heads. But instead of getting another drink half way through the night i decided to have water as i knew i wouldn't make it. I said to my mate he should have water too or he will be sick... He didn't listen and had another drink. We was waiting outside a club in the queue and he puked all over and on some lashes shoes haha. Needless to say we never got in so went home. I did tell him Was funny for me though haha

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan
over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

My prediction came true last week . I predicted that of the 10 messages I sent , I would get 0 replies. And guess what , I was right . I'm fuckin physcic me

over a year ago

"My prediction came true last week . I predicted that of the 10 messages I sent , I would get 0 replies. And guess what , I was right . I'm fuckin physcic me "

Hahahaha good one lol

By *lem-H-FandangoMan
over a year ago

salisbury

I also predicted Id be ignored on this thread...

By *ingle ex cuckMan
over a year ago

chester

every now and then I do - seriously

I've made a bit of cash in the past but those opportunity are not common

I've had about 100 premitions

the latest as recent as two weeks ago.

By *oneeMan
over a year ago

bath

I predicted that my ex wife would stop giving me a blowjob when we got married, sadly it came true.

By *a Fee VerteWoman
over a year ago

Limbo

I hesitate to tell people about this because of the circumstances, and the last thing I'd ever want to do is be disrespectful or cause offence. I apologise in advance if anyone thinks this.

When my eldest child was 5 I attended a class assembly, as parents are often invited to do. When I went into the hall, with all the children sitting on benches, the thought that 'if someone came in with a gun they'd all be sitting ducks' came suddenly and clearly into my head. Those exact words. Obviously I had no idea why and it was actually very disturbing to think my brain was capable of conjuring up such a thought which was illogical - and I sat there feeling very uncomfortable with myself.

I went home after the assembly and the news of the Dunblane massacre started coming through later that morning

over a year ago

"I also predicted Id be ignored on this thread... "

You could be a clairvoyant

By *orny PT OP   Man
over a year ago

Peterborough

"I predict a riot"

By *orny PT OP   Man
over a year ago

Peterborough

"I predicted that my ex wife would stop giving me a blowjob when we got married, sadly it came true."

That sucks.

over a year ago

I get the opportunity to say "I told you so" way too often. Can't recall them all

Mrs

over a year ago

I knew this post would be full of all these comments!

By *alking DisasterWoman
over a year ago

South Oxfordshire

I don't get premonitions as in "x is going to happen". It's more of a déjà vu type thing.

It is normally small things, like sitting in an office and answering the phone and something specific happens and I think "oh, that's happened before".

I believe I dream them, but when, I haven't got a clue.

It started when I was 15 (had a nasty accident where I bashed my head) and it was really intense at that time (at least one a month), but now it's about once a year.

The one that really sticks out is when I was 17. I know that I had a dream about being in the back of an ambulance, injured, with the driver of a car (a friend) and I wanted to reach across and comfort him.

I also had a dream that I'd been in an accident and someone was getting frustrated at the length of time it took for an ambulance to arrive and said "where's the fucking ambulance".

About a week or so later, I was a passenger in the car when the driver drove into a ditch. I remember getting out of the car but it's a blank for about 30 minutes or so. First thing I remember? A friend of a friend looking after me, his shirt stuck pressed against my head and him getting agitated and saying, "where's the fucking ambulance?". I travelled to the hospital in the same ambulance as the driver and he was on the right side of the ambulance as per my dream.

Post new Message to Thread