Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

New underwear..

Jump to newest

By *eedsorting OP   Man
over a year ago

Radley

Not usually the most fascinating of topics I know but needed some new, regular underwear recently. I ended up with some M&S trunks and really rather like them. Not often one gets excited over the small things in life but they bring a little frisson of genuine pleasure. Have to get some more...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

M&S multipack trunks are my underwear life my friend! Even better if you go to a M&S outlet store as I think they’re a few quid cheaper! Winning

By *ngelina4uWoman
over a year ago

Camberley/Middleton

"Not usually the most fascinating of topics I know but needed some new, regular underwear recently. I ended up with some M&S trunks and really rather like them. Not often one gets excited over the small things in life but they bring a little frisson of genuine pleasure. Have to get some more..."

Lots of places do nice ones for men these days from a woman's point of view get ones that fit well and are snug but not over tight.

By *hechapMan
over a year ago

Derry

Pants to this thread.

By *eedsorting OP   Man
over a year ago

Radley

" M&S multipack trunks are my underwear life my friend! Even better if you go to a M&S outlet store as I think they’re a few quid cheaper! Winning "

Not seen them in the outlet stores. Must have a closer look.

By *eedsorting OP   Man
over a year ago

Radley

"Not usually the most fascinating of topics I know but needed some new, regular underwear recently. I ended up with some M&S trunks and really rather like them. Not often one gets excited over the small things in life but they bring a little frisson of genuine pleasure. Have to get some more...

Lots of places do nice ones for men these days from a woman's point of view get ones that fit well and are snug but not over tight. "

Do we get any more clues??

Post new Message to Thread