Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Miles away!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I know I’m a fussy cow but almost EVERYONE I like is miles away! I’d say 99% of them are anyway. Is it just me or do other people find that?

And no I can’t travel hours. I have children and commitments before anyone says that.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *osco78Man
over a year ago

Sheffield

I hear you,everyone I want to meet is always miles away , mind you I am passing herts tomorrow haha

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I will travel for the right people just takes planning and time is all

over a year ago

"I hear you,everyone I want to meet is always miles away , mind you I am passing herts tomorrow haha "

That’s great. You so look like my type of guy from your profile pics

By *ngelina4uWoman
over a year ago

Camberley/Middleton

Invite them round to yours then if you don't want to travel if not then there are not many other options

over a year ago

"I hear you,everyone I want to meet is always miles away , mind you I am passing herts tomorrow haha

That’s great. You so look like my type of guy from your profile pics "

over a year ago

"I know I’m a fussy cow but almost EVERYONE I like is miles away! I’d say 99% of them are anyway. Is it just me or do other people find that?

And no I can’t travel hours. I have children and commitments before anyone says that. "

Tell me about it... x

That it they don't fancy me...lol

over a year ago

"Invite them round to yours then if you don't want to travel if not then there are not many other options "

I don’t do that. So yep not many options. Pointless post really. Oh well

By *airyfatmanMan
over a year ago

by 'ere

Could be worse. Everyone I want to meet doesn’t want to meet me

Ok that’s not strictly true but everyone I like who does show any interest in me is usually miles away.

over a year ago

Oh like thanks!!

By *ensuallover1000Man
over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

I ‘d heartily recommend learning the magical art of teleportation; Why only yesterday I visited Japan. Great place.

.....These meds’ are bloody awesome!

over a year ago

If you consider local to be within, say, 20 miles that's only a tiny percentage of the entire country. It's only logical, therefore, that most will be out of range.

over a year ago

"Oh like thanks!!

"

Erm 99%. You’re my 1% darling

By *erfectly Average CoupleCouple
over a year ago

Edinburgh

We're stuck in a wee island

over a year ago

"I ‘d heartily recommend learning the magical art of teleportation; Why only yesterday I visited Japan. Great place.

.....These meds’ are bloody awesome! "

I want some!

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

Yeah some talent down south

By *tella HeelsTV/TS
over a year ago

west here ford shire

"I know I’m a fussy cow but almost EVERYONE I like is miles away! I’d say 99% of them are anyway. Is it just me or do other people find that?

And no I can’t travel hours. I have children and commitments before anyone says that. "

try living in Herefordshire

By *iamondCougarWoman
over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

"I ‘d heartily recommend learning the magical art of teleportation; Why only yesterday I visited Japan. Great place.

.....These meds’ are bloody awesome! "

By *nsatiable_nymphWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere down south

Shall we build a Fab city?

We've all got skills and traits which we could use and we could all live together

over a year ago

"If you consider local to be within, say, 20 miles that's only a tiny percentage of the entire country. It's only logical, therefore, that most will be out of range. "

Yes but I if I lived in the north/north west. I’d be like a pig in shit I think! I need to move.

By *iamondCougarWoman
over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

I will travel for the right one.... but yes most of the lush guys are miles away

over a year ago

And no I can’t travel hours. I have children and commitments before anyone says that.

We've all got skills and traits which we could use and we could all live together "

OMG yes! Like a big Southfork! I’ll be Sue Ellen

over a year ago

"If you consider local to be within, say, 20 miles that's only a tiny percentage of the entire country. It's only logical, therefore, that most will be out of range.

Yes but I if I lived in the north/north west. I’d be like a pig in shit I think! I need to move. "

You could always move to Somerset. It's quite nice here.

over a year ago

"If you consider local to be within, say, 20 miles that's only a tiny percentage of the entire country. It's only logical, therefore, that most will be out of range.

Yes but I if I lived in the north/north west. I’d be like a pig in shit I think! I need to move. "

Hey, I’m in the South West

over a year ago

We've all got skills and traits which we could use and we could all live together

OMG yes! Like a big Southfork! I’ll be Sue Ellen "

Just lost all the under 40s with that comment!

over a year ago

Yes but I if I lived in the north/north west. I’d be like a pig in shit I think! I need to move.

Hey, I’m in the South West "

Sorry? do you have a point?

over a year ago

Just lost all the under 40s with that comment!"

I could be your Cliff Barnes ..lol

over a year ago

Yep! Majority aren’t even in the same country as me

By *ensuallover1000Man
over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

Just lost all the under 40s with that comment!"

‘Jock’s Dead!’

over a year ago

Sorry? do you have a point?"

Try living on the wrong side of the Irish Sea!

over a year ago

I could be your Cliff Barnes ..lol "

Wasn’t he my brother?

By *imandher84Couple
over a year ago

Leeds

We used to be faced with this issue until we just stopped looking at people miles away.. Worked a treat.

I have to admit though i sometimes wonder if we perhaps adopt a little self sabotage it's often easier to lust over the unattainable than it is to pluck up the courage to try with the local talent.. Just a thought i could be miles away.. Quite literally

By *hatYorkLadMan
over a year ago

York

Same! And here was me thinking York would be good!

over a year ago

We used to be faced with this issue until we just stopped looking at people miles away.. Worked a treat.

I have to admit though i sometimes wonder if we perhaps adopt a little self sabotage it's often easier to lust over the unattainable than it is to pluck up the courage to try with the local talent.. Just a thought i could be miles away.. Quite literally "

This is true. Maybe I just want what I can’t have

over a year ago

Sorry? do you have a point?"

No, it’s more of a curve.

over a year ago

Im far too cheap to live in the south

By *imandher84Couple
over a year ago

Leeds

I have to admit though i sometimes wonder if we perhaps adopt a little self sabotage it's often easier to lust over the unattainable than it is to pluck up the courage to try with the local talent.. Just a thought i could be miles away.. Quite literally

This is true. Maybe I just want what I can’t have "

Human nature sadly

As a couple we are lucky enough to have one another to give us a proverbial thick ear when we let our nerves influence our decisions. Don't know why she feels the need to do both ears though

over a year ago

Wasn’t he my brother? "

Nope... she had an affair with him to make JR jealous...

over a year ago

Wasn’t he my brother?

Nope... she had an affair with him to make JR jealous..."

Ah yes! He was pams brother. Just googled!

over a year ago

There are a select few i like that are close to me but everyone else is miles and miles away

By *bsolutebeginnersCouple
over a year ago

Planet Ork

That’s the only problem with the forums, you end up interacting with and being attracted to people who wouldn’t show up on your local search. Bloody forumites trying to tease us into travelling the country

over a year ago

Most of our favourites are in England , hours and hours away

over a year ago

Sorry? do you have a point?

No, it’s more of a curve. "

over a year ago

Wasn’t he my brother?

Ah yes! He was pams brother. Just googled! "

Pam Ewing...every 13 year old boy's reason for watching Dallas...

By *uciyassMan
over a year ago

sheffield

Tell me about it aghhhh

over a year ago

Wasn’t he my brother?

Pam Ewing...every 13 year old boy's reason for watching Dallas... "

Not Lucy ?

By *ild_oatsMan
over a year ago

the land of saints & sinners

Hey, I’m in the South West "

I’m even further down the A30 .... and it’s a bit spartan here but beaches are great....

By *ensuallover1000Man
over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

Wasn’t he my brother?

Pam Ewing...every 13 year old boy's reason for watching Dallas... "

I used to majorly fancy Lucy Ewing

*fappety fap*

By *ensuallover1000Man
over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

.....Also the red head who pined after Cliff Barnes (forgot her name)

over a year ago

Sometimes people are soo painfully close and it’s still a problem!!

over a year ago

Wasn’t he my brother?

Not Lucy ?"

over a year ago

Wasn’t he my brother?

Not Lucy ?"

She was naughty but I prefer a little more class...

over a year ago

Actually it might be different for you ladies but down here in the Royal County there’s actually a few hotties in close proximity so I’m actually quite happy with my location Fab wise!

There’s also a few scorchers MILES away as well though of course! So I could do with borrowing that teleport for a day or two please if you do manage to get hold of one! Thank you!

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

I find that a lot OP ~ Frustrating init?!!

over a year ago

"Sometimes people are soo painfully close and it’s still a problem!! "

Especially when you can’t move! Lol.

I’d move next door to you

over a year ago

I'll be bobby euwing so i can come back from the dead

By *ilveryFoxMan
over a year ago

Midlothian

Sorry about that

over a year ago

"I find that a lot OP ~ Frustrating init?!!"

Very... particularly when someone as gorgeous as you is 100's of miles away... x

over a year ago

"I find that a lot OP ~ Frustrating init?!!"

Yep! You’re not far from me. We should go on a road trip!

over a year ago

Same.

By *VineMan
over a year ago

The right place

I travel a fair bit for work, so most of my meets are in hotels miles from where I live. That works well for me. And I often get back to the same places fairly regularly.

For the right person I would also travel quite a way anyway.

over a year ago

"Sometimes people are soo painfully close and it’s still a problem!!

Especially when you can’t move! Lol.

I’d move next door to you "

Tell me about it!!

By *herrySnickersWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere

Just think about how we feel here in Australia. Everyone really is miles away!

over a year ago

Literally the other side of the world

By *herrySnickersWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere

"Literally the other side of the world "

Can be tricky - especially if you aren’t living in a capital city...

over a year ago

"I find that a lot OP ~ Frustrating init?!!

Yep! You’re not far from me. We should go on a road trip! "

to yorkshire please

over a year ago

Yep! You’re not far from me. We should go on a road trip! to yorkshire please"

Ey up

over a year ago

Defo , countryside in oz will be a bit dire !

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

Yep! You’re not far from me. We should go on a road trip! "

Thanks for the reply but you're too far away for me. (Standard response these days except swap reply for message)

Do you meet in hotels OP? Just wondering? X

over a year ago

Yep! You’re not far from me. We should go on a road trip!

Thanks for the reply but you're too far away for me. (Standard response these days except swap reply for message)

Do you meet in hotels OP? Just wondering? X"

I have done. To be honest I haven’t met many people. Met a few ladies and been to their house and vice versa as have become good friends with them too.

over a year ago

Wasn’t he my brother?

Not Lucy ?

She was naughty but I prefer a little more class..."

Some people can do classy and naughty

over a year ago

Most I like in UK.i know it's not that far but I'm just after regular localish fella

over a year ago

I have similar circumstances to you OP..

All i can do is plan ahead, hope for overnight childcare and travel to meet at hotels...

Consequently I rarely meet

over a year ago

"Most I like in UK.i know it's not that far but I'm just after regular localish fella"

Yeah that would be nice

By *ineMan
over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

I came back home from Ireland to the UK.

Everyone is still miles away....

over a year ago

"I came back home from Ireland to the UK.

Everyone is still miles away....

"

Where is your cave though? Is it scary. Are there bats?

over a year ago

I have similar circumstances to you OP..

All i can do is plan ahead, hope for overnight childcare and travel to meet at hotels...

Consequently I rarely meet "

Pesky kids. Spoil all our fun eh!

over a year ago

Bloody geography and busy lives

Ruins my sex life

By *ulip5567Woman
over a year ago

Swindon

I'd say that was a blessing, I've got a guy who keeps repeatedly messaging me asking where I am every couple of days because the location thingy keeps telling him I'm half a mile away

By *agneto.Man
over a year ago

Bham

Same, the people I like and get on with are miles away too. It's not easy to meet up but I will arrange something eventually.

By *abs..Woman
over a year ago

Yes. I have found that on occasion.

over a year ago

Tell me about it OP. I totally agree with you 100%.

It's not easy when you're juggling work, children and other commitments. What we need is a tardis that can fly us to different locations within seconds. Think of the amount of fun we could have then

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

I live miles away from anyone...but I do have a campervan...so maybe we can all get together sometime

over a year ago

"That’s the only problem with the forums, you end up interacting with and being attracted to people who wouldn’t show up on your local search. Bloody forumites trying to tease us into travelling the country "

We need the Wild Fab Tour bus to become a reality

By *riefcase_WankerMan
over a year ago

Milton Keynes

This is true. Maybe I just want what I can’t have "

It's the human condition...

When I lived on St James Street (the gayest street) in Kemptown (the gayest part of) Brighton (the gayest town in Britain) there was a gay cafe right underneath where I lived, which kept me highly amused for months with the calendar on sale in the window:

"Straight boys '99"

over a year ago

Only need 2 more parts for my hellicopter seems there quite important one being a helecopter the other being knowing how to fly it

By *hilloutMan
over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

Call it the fab geography curse. My antidote for that is my willingness to travel for the right people as often as I can. Doing that this weekend and the next as a matter of fact xx

over a year ago

"That’s the only problem with the forums, you end up interacting with and being attracted to people who wouldn’t show up on your local search. Bloody forumites trying to tease us into travelling the country

We need the Wild Fab Tour bus to become a reality "

We do!

By *agneto.Man
over a year ago

Bham

"Tell me about it OP. I totally agree with you 100%.

It's not easy when you're juggling work, children and other commitments. What we need is a tardis that can fly us to different locations within seconds. Think of the amount of fun we could have then "

Star Trek transporter would be easier.

over a year ago

Absolutely yes. It makes meeting pretty tricky, but I see it as even if I can only see them every few months, it is better than never at all if I really like them.

Post new Message to Thread