Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Boy Azooga

Jump to newest

By *ctionnotwords69 OP   Man
over a year ago

ENFIELD

Awesome gig last night from this up and coming band last night at The Scala, Kings X, London. Anyone else go?

Think they were playing in Brighton tonight...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I was there and agree, they were amazing. I enjoyed the band right before them also.

over a year ago

ENFIELD

"I was there and agree, they were amazing. I enjoyed the band right before them also. "

Yes...they were good too. Not so sure about the first Spanish act....The Parrots..

over a year ago

"I was there and agree, they were amazing. I enjoyed the band right before them also.

Yes...they were good too. Not so sure about the first Spanish act....The Parrots.. "

We weren’t there when they played. We went for a drink.

over a year ago

ENFIELD

"I was there and agree, they were amazing. I enjoyed the band right before them also.

Yes...they were good too. Not so sure about the first Spanish act....The Parrots..

We weren’t there when they played. We went for a drink. "

Wise decision....the first act was not memorable at all ..apart from the lead singer with his fuzzy hair ...looking like one of the bears from the cartoon The Hair Bear Bunch...lol

over a year ago

Ha, glad I chose wine over that then.

over a year ago

ENFIELD

"Ha, glad I chose wine over that then. "

Apparently Davey, Boy Azooga front man, used to be Charlotte Church's drummer

over a year ago

"Ha, glad I chose wine over that then.

Apparently Davey, Boy Azooga front man, used to be Charlotte Church's drummer "

Oh really? He’s definitely made the right choice now. I would definitely see them again.

over a year ago

ENFIELD

Oh really? He’s definitely made the right choice now. I would definitely see them again. "

Yep...me too. He seems very down to earth too. He was saying that they're off to the states shortly for a few performances.

over a year ago

Oh really? He’s definitely made the right choice now. I would definitely see them again.

Yep...me too. He seems very down to earth too. He was saying that they're off to the states shortly for a few performances."

I may have to check where they are playing as I go to the states every month with work.

over a year ago

ENFIELD

Another good act I've seen recently....Joan as Policewoman

over a year ago

I saw her years ago in a comedy club in Birmingham. Must have been over 10 years. She’s pretty good and recommended her to my housemate who’s going to see Cat Power next week. They are both worth seeing.

over a year ago

"I saw her years ago in a comedy club in Birmingham. Must have been over 10 years. She’s pretty good and recommended her to my housemate who’s going to see Cat Power next week. They are both worth seeing. "

Love Cat Power

over a year ago

ENFIELD

"I saw her years ago in a comedy club in Birmingham. Must have been over 10 years. She’s pretty good and recommended her to my housemate who’s going to see Cat Power next week. They are both worth seeing. "

I don't know how I hadn't heard of her till recently...she's been around at least 20 years...started out as session mucisian and worked with other named musicians...she was Jeff Buckley's partner at the time if his death.

Will check out Cat Power.

Boy Azooga are stateside 24oct to 1 Nov...various gigs on East and West coast.

over a year ago

"I saw her years ago in a comedy club in Birmingham. Must have been over 10 years. She’s pretty good and recommended her to my housemate who’s going to see Cat Power next week. They are both worth seeing.

Love Cat Power"

May see her next Tuesday. She’s had some life. Glad she’s out of a dark period.

over a year ago

ENFIELD

Oh really? He’s definitely made the right choice now. I would definitely see them again. "

The encore number ...Boogie Nights was kinda cool...did you get up on the stage to join them and boogie!!!?

over a year ago

The encore number ...Boogie Nights was kinda cool...did you get up on the stage to join them and boogie!!!?

"

I went to the toilet and came back to see all the people on stage. Was so funny but really good. I was up on the tier by the sound guys.

over a year ago

ENFIELD

[Removed by poster at 19/10/18 01:06:59]

over a year ago

ENFIELD

I went to the toilet and came back to see all the people on stage. Was so funny but really good. I was up on the tier by the sound guys. "

Ahhhh....I was high up on balcony ...the left one as viewed if you're facing in direction of stage

over a year ago

I went to the toilet and came back to see all the people on stage. Was so funny but really good. I was up on the tier by the sound guys.

Ahhhh....I was high up on balcony ...the left one as viewed if you're facing in direction of stage"

You were above me then.

over a year ago

ENFIELD

Ahhhh....I was high up on balcony ...the left one as viewed if you're facing in direction of stage

You were above me then. "

The balcony runs all along the side....and I was right at the end...almost overlooking the stage

Post new Message to Thread