Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Is it part of getting older?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I find the older I get, the more personal satisfaction I get from giving the woman I’m with pleasure, than I do from my own gratification. When I was in my 20’s, 30’s I’ll admit it was all about ‘getting my end away’. These days It’s much more important to me to see the woman reaching release than it is for me to cum. I must be growing up

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

The older I get I can’t remember if I’ve given them pleasure or not?

over a year ago

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

The older I get the more likely I am to lose interest in their pleasure and instead want to sleep.

over a year ago

"The older I get the more likely I am to lose interest in their pleasure and instead want to sleep."

Foreplay consists of ‘Horlics dear’?

over a year ago

"The older I get the more likely I am to lose interest in their pleasure and instead want to sleep."

Have you ever heard someone say 'the older you get, the less sleep you need' ?

I contest that theory

By *iamondCougarWoman
over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

"I find the older I get, the more personal satisfaction I get from giving the woman I’m with pleasure, than I do from my own gratification. When I was in my 20’s, 30’s I’ll admit it was all about ‘getting my end away’. These days It’s much more important to me to see the woman reaching release than it is for me to cum. I must be growing up "

Which we appreciate

over a year ago

" Have you ever heard someone say 'the older you get, the less sleep you need' ?

I contest that theory "

It’s a bugger when your knocking a round out and you both fall asleep, only for one to wake up later and say “where were we”?

By *dontknowMan
over a year ago

North Devon

"I find the older I get, the more personal satisfaction I get from giving the woman I’m with pleasure, than I do from my own gratification. When I was in my 20’s, 30’s I’ll admit it was all about ‘getting my end away’. These days It’s much more important to me to see the woman reaching release than it is for me to cum. I must be growing up "

I agree with you

By *2000ManMan
over a year ago

Worthing

[Removed by poster at 18/10/18 21:30:38]

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"The older I get the more likely I am to lose interest in their pleasure and instead want to sleep.

Foreplay consists of ‘Horlics dear’? "

At least it’s hot and wet.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"[Removed by poster at 18/10/18 21:30:38]"
did you say “can I fuck your gran”?

over a year ago

I just want to shoot my load and then snooze.

By *loswingersCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

Not for me .

The older I’ve got , the less I am bothered about whether my partner is satisfied . That’s why I’m so lucky to have met and married my wife who is a giver . She gets her satisfaction from satisfying me and hence we are as happy as happy can be

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

I'm with you on this there's something so satisfying about watch a woman's cum face it's a real buzz

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"I just want to shoot my load and then snooze."
it’s what duvets are for

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"Not for me .

The older I’ve got , the less I am bothered about whether my partner is satisfied . That’s why I’m so lucky to have met and married my wife who is a giver . She gets her satisfaction from satisfying me and hence we are as happy as happy can be "

I've been meaning to ask for ages now. Does your Mrs have a sister at all. Asking for a friend

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

I should be really good by now

By *rReyMan
over a year ago

Waddington

The older I get, foreplay is some Vicks under my nose so that I can breath and not snore. Stay classy fabbers

over a year ago

I've always been a giver rather than a receiver. The sight of a sexually aroused woman is amazingly erotic in itself..

By *loswingersCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

"Not for me .

The older I’ve got , the less I am bothered about whether my partner is satisfied . That’s why I’m so lucky to have met and married my wife who is a giver . She gets her satisfaction from satisfying me and hence we are as happy as happy can be

I've been meaning to ask for ages now. Does your Mrs have a sister at all. Asking for a friend "

She actually has a few sisters but they don’t talk to us after I asked if any of them fancied helping me with a fantasy

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Not for me .

I've been meaning to ask for ages now. Does your Mrs have a sister at all. Asking for a friend

She actually has a few sisters but they don’t talk to us after I asked if any of them fancied helping me with a fantasy "

Haha!

By *loswingersCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

"Not for me .

She actually has a few sisters but they don’t talk to us after I asked if any of them fancied helping me with a fantasy

Haha! "

Well I figured it was worth an ask . The only one who wasn’t surprised was my wife , who at the time was just my partner . That introductory dinner with her family was the last one we were invited to .....

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Not for me .

Haha!

Well I figured it was worth an ask . The only one who wasn’t surprised was my wife , who at the time was just my partner . That introductory dinner with her family was the last one we were invited to ..... "

Did you suggest a sploshing session with Mrs as the table?

By *loswingersCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

[Removed by poster at 18/10/18 22:16:04]

By *loswingersCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

"Not for me .

Haha!

Well I figured it was worth an ask . The only one who wasn’t surprised was my wife , who at the time was just my partner . That introductory dinner with her family was the last one we were invited to .....

Did you suggest a sploshing session with Mrs as the table? "

Far worse than that

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"Not for me .

She actually has a few sisters but they don’t talk to us after I asked if any of them fancied helping me with a fantasy "

Fucking top answer. My face is hurting laughing from trying to imagine what you'd have asked them. Fucking class

over a year ago

"Not for me .

Fucking top answer. My face is hurting laughing from trying to imagine what you'd have asked them. Fucking class "

only human

By *orwegian BlueMan
over a year ago

Iceland, but Aldi is closer..

The older I have got the more I have noticed random hairs sprouting from even more random places...

Post new Message to Thread