Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Bondage Doms

Jump to newest

By *dam and slut OP   Couple
over a year ago

Manchester

I am looking for a bondage Dom, someone experienced in shabari or just rope work. South Manchester please..

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Is that a person in a cage in your picture ?

By *ensualgent38Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh & London

Beautiful photos!

I hope you find the expert you are looking for. I am sure you will.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Sorry i know this isn't to do with your post but love your pics, cage and profile x

By *ensualgent38Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh & London

"Sorry i know this isn't to do with your post but love your pics, cage and profile x"

Your portfolio is a thing of beauty too, in particular those red cheeks!

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

"Sorry i know this isn't to do with your post but love your pics, cage and profile x"

Me too. I love the idea of being caged.

over a year ago

Manchester

"Is that a person in a cage in your picture ? "

Yes, that is slave in her cage.. people on the swing side of kink may think it s little harsh, strange, weird etc..but it isn't. We follow a strict protocol of agreed consent which slave wanted and agreed at the start of our relationship 8 years ago.

To be treated as as a slave. I house her, provide for her all her needs. In return I treat her as a valued slave..

If she misbehaves she spends a certain time in the cage reflecting as a punishment. Sometimes over night. Sometimes she uses it as a hideaway. A chance to relax..eat in there, that's If I feed her lol.

over a year ago

Manchester

I would like to say thank you to all who commented on this post..I would like to assure anyone reading this, that slave is well cared for, she is free to leave our relationship anytime she chooses. Our relationship is based on trust, BDSM protocol, rules, agreed boundaries and limits, honesty, care and adult consensual agreement.

Every thing was agreed at the start of our 8 year live together relationship. I am truly honoured to have her in my life.

Post new Message to Thread