Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

No guys allowed.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

It would be nice to get you opinion on this one.

I’m trying to get a ticket to VA for a Christmas bash. I mailed the organiser and got this back.

“Sorry

No single guys allowed to the parties now unfortunately , rules by the club and with it being a Saturday night Aslo

If you find a date let me know and I’ll add you x “

It looks like it’s only single girls and couples allowed in. Fair on the single girls going?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"It would be nice to get you opinion on this one.

I’m trying to get a ticket to VA for a Christmas bash. I mailed the organiser and got this back.

“Sorry

No single guys allowed to the parties now unfortunately , rules by the club and with it being a Saturday night Aslo

It looks like it’s only single girls and couples allowed in. Fair on the single girls going?

"

Go in drag and change once ur in?

By *ebjonnsonMan
over a year ago

Maldon

Their club, their rules. That’s fair enough isn’t it?

over a year ago

“Sorry

"

so sexist I'd sue them for discrimination to men

over a year ago

“Sorry

If you find a date let me know and I’ll add you x

"

Sounds like they’ve reached the quota they’ve decided on for number of single males, so yeah sounds fair on the girls - there’s guys guaranteed!

over a year ago

“Sorry

"

Find someone to go with. Not far from you either so even if you don’t get in it’s not long back home lol

By *xMFM3sumsxxWoman
over a year ago

SouthWest Lancashire

[Removed by poster at 18/10/18 14:14:10]

over a year ago

Most clubs are like that on a Saturday sure the girls going know this and choose to go for that reason. I've been to single ladies and couples nights purely so I could have girly play without guys shaking the coins in their pockets

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

"Most clubs are like that on a Saturday sure the girls going know this and choose to go for that reason. I've been to single ladies and couples nights purely so I could have girly play without guys shaking the coins in their pockets "
it's the locker keys that shake

By *ngelina4uWoman
over a year ago

Camberley/Middleton

“Sorry

If you find a date let me know and I’ll add you x

Sounds like they’ve reached the quota they’ve decided on for number of single males, so yeah sounds fair on the girls - there’s guys guaranteed!"

It will be the quota reached after all nobody ones 30 single men to every woman. You need a balance for eryone to be happy and not left out or intimidated.

over a year ago

"Most clubs are like that on a Saturday sure the girls going know this and choose to go for that reason. I've been to single ladies and couples nights purely so I could have girly play without guys shaking the coins in their pockets "

Do they have ladies only nights?

over a year ago

"Most clubs are like that on a Saturday sure the girls going know this and choose to go for that reason. I've been to single ladies and couples nights purely so I could have girly play without guys shaking the coins in their pockets

Do they have ladies only nights?"

Only as a special event

By *litterbabeWoman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

Saturday night many clubs don't let single men in or a very limited amount. I believe the vanilla doesn't let any single men in on a Saturday night.

Most of the people attending would not be looking for single men as they would know none would be known in attendance at night.

You might be better attending on a Friday where single men are welcome, register to attend first for the night, if you decide to go, as they limit the amount of people that can attend.

By *hilloutMan
over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

Perhaps they've had issues or trouble with single men on those evenings to they point they won't accept them on those nights?

Tough for us men, but their club, their rules. Get a date to go with you and problem solved

By *wisted999Man
over a year ago

North Bucks

Sat night is couples and single females only at the club.

Mystery solved.

By *kyblue1878Couple
over a year ago

Southport

"Saturday night many clubs don't let single men in or a very limited amount. I believe the vanilla doesn't let any single men in on a Saturday night.

Most of the people attending would not be looking for single men as they would know none would be known in attendance at night.

You might be better attending on a Friday where single men are welcome, register to attend first for the night, if you decide to go, as they limit the amount of people that can attend."

This is the answer. Clubs are always no single guys on Saturday, they're not behaving differently from any other occasions or reacting to any incidents. Friday's allow single guys so couples can choose a night a they prefer. Some wouldn't attend clubs at all if the rules were any different.

over a year ago

Thanks for all the answers guys. It makes total sense to me know. Finding a date seems like the obvious option.

over a year ago

No single men at all? Is this a sex party or just a knees up?

over a year ago

"Saturday night many clubs don't let single men in or a very limited amount. I believe the vanilla doesn't let any single men in on a Saturday night.

You might be better attending on a Friday where single men are welcome, register to attend first for the night, if you decide to go, as they limit the amount of people that can attend.

This is the answer. Clubs are always no single guys on Saturday, they're not behaving differently from any other occasions or reacting to any incidents. Friday's allow single guys so couples can choose a night a they prefer. Some wouldn't attend clubs at all if the rules were any different."

You would think as it's a Christmas party they would have it on a night when everyone can attend.

By *litterbabeWoman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

Bear in mind on a Saturday night if you go in as a couple at any club you would be expected to stay together and if you play, to play together that night (not in separate areas of the club as singles possibly would).

So it's a good idea to make sure you go with somebody you know at least a little bit.

over a year ago

If that’s how it is then fine. I just can’t understand having single ladies and couples only. Won’t there be too many girls?

over a year ago

Rules are rules ... grab a +1 or go elsewhere

By *wingfellowMan
over a year ago

my own little sanctuary

"If that’s how it is then fine. I just can’t understand having single ladies and couples only. Won’t there be too many girls? "

It's a business and evidently the ratios they have are appealing to people and maintain a steady flow of business, you add too many single males at events and suddenly the couples and single fems find a new club to regularly attend then suddenly you won't have single males wanting to go either, it's a supply and demand type deal

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

"If that’s how it is then fine. I just can’t understand having single ladies and couples only. Won’t there be too many girls? "

From my experience of VA on a Saturday night it's mainly couples with a few single ladies - so no, there wouldn't be too many usually.

As others have said a lot of clubs have a couples/single ladies only policy on a Saturday so it's not unusual.

There are a few clubs not that much further from you that do allow single guys on a Saturday though - Jaydees, Mingles and OP4F do I think, but you'd need to check their sites to be sure.

over a year ago

I think they allow a certain amount of single men at VA but once they have a certain amount they stop. I’ve never been but my friend goes a lot.

over a year ago

The joys of been a single male... If that's the rules hen that's how it is and we have to respect that... There has to be a balance, the amount of single males has to be limited so as to not upset the couples and single females .. I would recommend taking an FB or get your name on the guest list sooner as a single male for future events... Hope this helps

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

"If that’s how it is then fine. I just can’t understand having single ladies and couples only. Won’t there be too many girls?

I think they allow a certain amount of single men at VA but once they have a certain amount they stop. I’ve never been but my friend goes a lot. "

That's on a Friday night - Saturday's are definitely couples and single ladies only and always has been

over a year ago

"If that’s how it is then fine. I just can’t understand having single ladies and couples only. Won’t there be too many girls?

I think they allow a certain amount of single men at VA but once they have a certain amount they stop. I’ve never been but my friend goes a lot.

That's on a Friday night - Saturday's are definitely couples and single ladies only and always has been "

Ah ok.

Post new Message to Thread