Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Blocking because of forum post.

Jump to newest

By *bsolutebeginners OP   Couple
over a year ago

Planet Ork

Something we said we would never do. A particular comment on the grammar thread though yesterday was enough to make us change our mind.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

*checks if blocked*

I’m guessing it was a particularly bad ‘un, the forums can be a good filter for sure!

over a year ago

Did he use there instead of they’re ?

By *astings SocialWoman
over a year ago

Hastings

I've blocked a few whose comments were so awful, I felt better knowing they couldn't ever contact me

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

"*checks if blocked*

I’m guessing it was a particularly bad ‘un, the forums can be a good filter for sure! "

same here...it wasn't me

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

I think I know the one you mean. I don't block unless they've personally sent me abuse, or to counter block. But I can see why you did, I put notes on people's profiles instead.

over a year ago

"I've blocked a few whose comments were so awful, I felt better knowing they couldn't ever contact me "

Same here..

By *tella HeelsTV/TS
over a year ago

west here ford shire

It’s difficult issue really, I don’t want to block anyone. However some can be so irritating that you’re left with no choice but to block them

over a year ago

"Something we said we would never do. A particular comment on the grammar thread though yesterday was enough to make us change our mind. "

Phew! It wasn’t me. Although I did block a women for a ridiculous man bashing post.

over a year ago

I've blocked several people based on their forum posts,there's probably people that have blocked me based on mine too.I don't give it too much thought

By *izzy RascallMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

I only block over status's as I don't want to see their bullshit in my updates.

Im 99% certain I wasn't going to meet them anyway.

I don't block for opinions. As I'm also 99% certain I'm not meeting them either.

By *bsolutebeginners OP   Couple
over a year ago

Planet Ork

"I think I know the one you mean. I don't block unless they've personally sent me abuse, or to counter block. But I can see why you did, I put notes on people's profiles instead. "

I don’t know what he’s doing on a site like this with the sweeping generalisations he was making.

By *ifty grades of shadyCouple
over a year ago

Carisbrooke, Isle of Wight

"Something we said we would never do. A particular comment on the grammar thread though yesterday was enough to make us change our mind. "
did they say " 'ands up ooooh likes me" and made your favourite saying sound cockney?

Post new Message to Thread