Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Horror movies

Jump to newest

By *iverpool Lover OP   Man
over a year ago

liverpool

Well i just made the mistake of watching a Japanese horror film called gon-ji-am haunted asylum.

I will most definitely be sleeping with lights on tonight, maybe throw on a few disney movies in the back ground haha

If you're able to watch films with subtitles and like a good scare, then this is for you.

No one can do horror quite like our asian counterparts.

The last 30 mins after an hour of building up the tension you won't be dissapointed.

One to watch over Halloween period.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

You do realise that any horror movie you are legally allowed too see is just make believe lol. Nothing is real, so why does it scare people so much they think the things in the movie will happen to them because they've now seen that movie... baffles me.

over a year ago

I watched the boy and couldn't finish watching it.

over a year ago

I’ve never watched one. I tried but I just can’t.

over a year ago

Horror films don't scare me I just think they're funny. To be fair though. An ex made me watch sex and the city movie and fuck me that scared the life out me!

over a year ago

"Well i just made the mistake of watching a Japanese horror film called gon-ji-am haunted asylum.

I will most definitely be sleeping with lights on tonight, maybe throw on a few disney movies in the back ground haha

If you're able to watch films with subtitles and like a good scare, then this is for you.

No one can do horror quite like our asian counterparts.

The last 30 mins after an hour of building up the tension you won't be dissapointed.

One to watch over Halloween period. "

Oooh... My kind of talk. I'm horror nuts although I've never heard of that before. Sounds like i need to watch it

Your right the Asian, Japanese, Korean horrors are the worst like lol..

Word of warning... If you ever get the chance or come across A Serbian Movie do not watch it. Sick to the bone

By *essandpatCouple
over a year ago

chester

the haunting of hill house series on Netflix OK I know its not a film but had to watch the whole thing from start to finish really good had a few scares watching it x

By *andybeachWoman
over a year ago

In the middle

I love horror, it’s my favourite film genre, I will keep my eye out for that one

over a year ago

"I love horror, it’s my favourite film genre, I will keep my eye out for that one "

Agree, agree, agree!

By *ensuallover1000Man
over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

Gonjiam is a genuine ex-psychiatric hospital in Korea and there are many, many supernatural tales associated with the place.

The derelict buildings, miles of dark corridors and general state of decay certainly look mightily atmospheric in the very least

Post new Message to Thread