Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Mens Shorts help please!!!!!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So I want to buy a man some nice black jockey type shorts, you know kind of boxer shaped but tighter and with support for his jingle baubles.... So suggestions please?

Oh and not with Mr Men on them.... I want to rip them off him, rather than

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I got bf some other month from M&s very fitted an tight an make junk look bigger hehe so nice but lots do same

over a year ago

was my text deleted??

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

"was my text deleted??"

yep, not one of the allowed links x

Forum Mod

over a year ago

have a look at this thread it tells you what links are allowed

http://www.fabswingers.com/forum/feedback/14562

over a year ago

Oh ok... sorry then.

In that case... type in Calvin Klein Trunk Boxers on google. That is the style you are looking for.

If you are looking for a more sporty compression short/cycling short then let me know and will tell you what to look for.

over a year ago

just get him some x-small whateva`s

over a year ago

Thanks guys, CK it is and Xsmall ha, not helpful.

Funny but not helpful

over a year ago

Those are CK trunks in my avatar, they do them in black.

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

Can I just thank testarosso for posing this question so we could see the above avatar

over a year ago

CKs usually have the shelf for the goods, although I've some Cin2s that have what they call a 'trophy shelf' and they're very very comfy.

Wolf

over a year ago

Haha i could have posted mine but dont think it would have been as impressive

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

"CKs usually have the shelf for the goods, although I've some Cin2s that have what they call a 'trophy shelf' and they're very very comfy.

Wolf

"

Now I have an image of some fit hung guy slapping his todge out on my shelves.

And nawty, yours IS impressive

over a year ago

Armani do some nice budgie smugglers

over a year ago

I dont think I am wearing them right in my avator haha x

over a year ago

"Can I just thank testarosso for posing this question so we could see the above avatar "

Thanks x

over a year ago

calvins for trunks

aussie bum is also an up and coming mens underwear brand

it's 1 of my 'gay or bi' tests

pull the trollies down and with calvins am thinkin 'could be either' but find a pair of aussie bums and am thinkin 'don't care what ya say, ur gay'

pull em down and find 'pringle' - think shops at matalan (or at least a family member does round christmas)

By *ushroom7Man
over a year ago

Bradford

"calvins for trunks

pull the trollies down and with calvins am thinkin 'could be either' but find a pair of aussie bums and am thinkin 'don't care what ya say, ur gay'

pull em down and find 'pringle' - think shops at matalan (or at least a family member does round christmas) "

a tingle in the pringle eh?

over a year ago

"calvins for trunks

pull em down and find 'pringle' - think shops at matalan (or at least a family member does round christmas) "

Hahahaha Aussie Bum's pocket jockit ....... when they need somewhere to keep a spare pair of socks!

By *innamon!Woman
over a year ago

no matter

Ask PP he knows about tight boxers

By *ushroom7Man
over a year ago

Bradford

"Ask PP he knows about tight boxers

"

Chris Eubank these days innit?

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

I always buy my son ck ones. Not that i want to see him in them. But i wont let my son walk round in daggy underpants. So he gets 6 pairs at christmas and 6 for birthday

over a year ago

haha hope he fills them

By *ugartitsandhimCouple
over a year ago

North West

My Good Lady bought me some James Tudor in red and black check out there website

over a year ago

Both of my sons wear CK shorts, obviously I don't want to be even wondering about whether they fit well or not.

My youngest wears them because of the thick band at the top and the fact that he's one of those kids that wears his jeans really low that their just balancing on his bottom, of course the band of the undies is visible

over a year ago

My OH has black ones and his bottom always looks really sexy in them

over a year ago

The ones in my avatar are Hom, not sure where they sit on the gay divide though. You definitely want "trunk" style over boxers though as they are both shorter and tighter. Favourites are CK/Hom/Armani. TK Maxx are as good a place as any to find them although never seen Armani in there.

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

"Both of my sons wear CK shorts, obviously I don't want to be even wondering about whether they fit well or not.

My youngest wears them because of the thick band at the top and the fact that he's one of those kids that wears his jeans really low that their just balancing on his bottom, of course the band of the undies is visible "

Erm..... you might want to appraise him of where that particular "style" started!

U.S. prisons.... trousers worn low with undies showing to advertise the fact that they would have sex with guys. Apparently done as a code to keep it secret from the prison guards as there is a "no fraternising" rule.

My son looked it up when I took the mick out of his mate for doing it, needless to say his mate now wears the trousers properly lol!

over a year ago

Was at club cpl months ago and went into the cinema with another cpl , I ended up having to leave cos when he dropped his trousers he had Elmo boxers on , I lost it and was crying hysterically with laughter .

Have never been able to live it down when we see them now

By *eavy Metal BallzMan
over a year ago

Birmingham

Why don't you buck the trend and be a little different and go for Bjorn Borg, they'll lift his junk in the front and hold in his junk in the trunk. Lol

over a year ago

Ted Baker do a nice trunk too

over a year ago

Got CK gift pack from house of fraser, one black, one white, gold band for that pejazzle effect and reduced from £35 to £25, just today!! Bargain

over a year ago

New boxers on the market called "BAWBAGS"... honestly seen them hanging above a pair of jeans the other day...

By *innamon!Woman
over a year ago

no matter

"The ones in my avatar are Hom, not sure where they sit on the gay divide though. You definitely want "trunk" style over boxers though as they are both shorter and tighter. Favourites are CK/Hom/Armani. TK Maxx are as good a place as any to find them although never seen Armani in there.

"

I definately like boxers better .

over a year ago

"Both of my sons wear CK shorts, obviously I don't want to be even wondering about whether they fit well or not.

My youngest wears them because of the thick band at the top and the fact that he's one of those kids that wears his jeans really low that their just balancing on his bottom, of course the band of the undies is visible

Erm..... you might want to appraise him of where that particular "style" started!

U.S. prisons.... trousers worn low with undies showing to advertise the fact that they would have sex with guys. Apparently done as a code to keep it secret from the prison guards as there is a "no fraternising" rule.

My son looked it up when I took the mick out of his mate for doing it, needless to say his mate now wears the trousers properly lol! "

Lol thank you, ill definitely tell him, im not sure it will have the desired effect but its worth a go, it drives me bloody mad, looks totally ridiculous

over a year ago

"Got CK gift pack from house of fraser, one black, one white, gold band for that pejazzle effect and reduced from £35 to £25, just today!! Bargain "

£25 for two pairs of drac's

over a year ago

"Got CK gift pack from house of fraser, one black, one white, gold band for that pejazzle effect and reduced from £35 to £25, just today!! Bargain

£25 for two pairs of drac's "

Yes but not just for anyone, they are special.... could be pulling pants

over a year ago

"Got CK gift pack from house of fraser, one black, one white, gold band for that pejazzle effect and reduced from £35 to £25, just today!! Bargain

£25 for two pairs of drac's

Yes but not just for anyone, they are special.... could be pulling pants "

I don't want to get caught pulling my boxer's off

I've got an image to maintain

By *innamon!Woman
over a year ago

no matter

My son looked it up when I took the mick out of his mate for doing it, needless to say his mate now wears the trousers properly lol!

Lol thank you, ill definitely tell him, im not sure it will have the desired effect but its worth a go, it drives me bloody mad, looks totally ridiculous "

when my boy was at home and wore his trousers low I used to bob down and pull them at the knees always made me roar with laughter to see them round his ankles ( I have to control myself when out but i so want to do it ).. My friend has girls and if they showed their thongs the girls would pull up the back and give each other wedgies..accompanied by much screeching.

Post new Message to Thread