Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

No meets!

Jump to newest

By *r_nice_guy555 OP   Man
over a year ago

Northern Ireland

Hey I've been on here a while and struggling to get any meets. Anyone any ideas on how I could attract more women? Thanks!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

I would suggest that you do a search onprofile advice.

Nita

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Maybe some interesting profile text, maybe a greater diversity of pics. Maybe interact on the forums and get to know people. Maybe try some social/meets/clubs. Maybe. But it’s not a “do this and you’ll be granted that” formula. It is after all about clicking with and engaging with humans and they’re all different, unpredictable, and sometimes it’s simply a luck and timing thing.

Best of luck.

By *uscious_Lady1Woman
over a year ago

Norwich

Your profile isn't very informative and your pics are just a cock! Nothing would intrigue me to find out more so maybe look at some of the successful men on here and see how their profiles look? Not to copy, just to see how you could improve yours.

over a year ago

"Maybe some interesting profile text, maybe a greater diversity of pics. Maybe interact on the forums and get to know people. Maybe try some social/meets/clubs. Maybe. But it’s not a “do this and you’ll be granted that” formula. It is after all about clicking with and engaging with humans and they’re all different, unpredictable, and sometimes it’s simply a luck and timing thing.

Best of luck. "

Wow that seems like a lot of work!

You're right though. Those who make an effort reap the rewards. Goes for life in general too.

over a year ago

"Maybe some interesting profile text, maybe a greater diversity of pics. Maybe interact on the forums and get to know people. Maybe try some social/meets/clubs. Maybe. But it’s not a “do this and you’ll be granted that” formula. It is after all about clicking with and engaging with humans and they’re all different, unpredictable, and sometimes it’s simply a luck and timing thing.

Best of luck. "

over a year ago

Best of luck.

Wow that seems like a lot of work!

You're right though. Those who make an effort reap the rewards. Goes for life in general too. "

Does it? Really? Blimey.

over a year ago

Your profile is crap, will be the main reason

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

"Your profile is crap, will be the main reason "

Mr Monkey!!!

He has a point though. You have 3 pics and 2 of them are the same. A one line profile, although it worked for someone as you are verified....

By *r MoriartyMan
over a year ago

The Land that time forgot (Norfolk)

Need more dick pics

over a year ago

Your profile pic is exactly the same as 2 of your public ones. You are holding your cock in your pics. Is that the best selfie you can do? Me and my cock?

By *elma and ShaggyCouple
over a year ago

Bedworth

You really need to ask?

Let’s just say that your post here has more information on it than your profile!

over a year ago

"Hey I've been on here a while and struggling to get any meets. Anyone any ideas on how I could attract more women? Thanks! "

The curse a lot of single men suffer from I'm afraid, join the club.

By *aenMan
over a year ago

Here and There

Let’s face it, Banbridge is probably a fab wasteland anyway

over a year ago

Struggling to find anyone who is attracted to you enough to desire to meet you, you mean. Make yourself more attractive then. In a literal not physical sense.

over a year ago

"Hey I've been on here a while and struggling to get any meets. Anyone any ideas on how I could attract more women? Thanks! "

No magic method here its just pot luck and personality.

Post new Message to Thread