Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

PA Piercing

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I've found that mine rotates during sex which explains the sensation it gives both me and the women. All the women that have tried have loved it even if reluctant to try at first. Wondering what piercing to have next?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

how about ya cartilage ,, have heared its a good one to have ,,, behind the knee not the ear

over a year ago

"I've found that mine rotates during sex which explains the sensation it gives both me and the women. All the women that have tried have loved it even if reluctant to try at first. Wondering what piercing to have next?"

Won't play with anyone with these again, broke one of my back teeth and had problems with the one next to it, so no more I'm afraid. The cost is just to much.

over a year ago

"I've found that mine rotates during sex which explains the sensation it gives both me and the women. All the women that have tried have loved it even if reluctant to try at first. Wondering what piercing to have next?

Won't play with anyone with these again, broke one of my back teeth and had problems with the one next to it, so no more I'm afraid. The cost is just to much."

Sorry to hear you had bad experience with one.Some of the women find it a massive turn on to hear it chink on their teeth as their Hubby can then hear it too.

over a year ago

just gotta ask.

so with this piercing, how do you use a condom without the piercing breaking it??

or can you only play bareback??

over a year ago

"just gotta ask.

so with this piercing, how do you use a condom without the piercing breaking it??

or can you only play bareback??"

you can use condoms with them but if a guys wearing a condom it holds the ring flat to his cock so as a woman you cant feel it at all, you can only feel a guy has a PA while your shagging if your playing bareback

My ex had a PA and i tried him with and without condoms to see how it felt for women he played with and ive played with other guys with PAs and used condoms and you honestly cant feel it at all, only time i felt the difference was when i shagged the ex without a condom

They pretty safe with condoms tho, never had one rip, because the rings smooth theres no edges to snag on

over a year ago

i wont give a guy with a PA a blow job they give me a sore throat lol

over a year ago

Never tried with pa I think they just look scary hehe

over a year ago

Ive got a PA... Mrs Louise loves it, bigger size the better the sensation for her.

As for condoms, Never had one break as they are smooth. Women can still feel mine as it has alot of wieght and a fairly big size.

James x

By *ushroom7Man
over a year ago

Bradford

I've got the old fashioned secretary. In this day and age should i really be asking her if she has any piercings?

over a year ago

"

I've got the old fashioned secretary. In this day and age should i really be asking her if she has any piercings?"

pmsl

over a year ago

Have experienced a guy with a PA and I couldn't feel any difference cos he wore a condom, however I was paranoid about getting my tongue piercing caught on it when giving him a blow job.

over a year ago

Anyone seen The Sweetest thing ... I could stay awake just to see you breathing

over a year ago

I pierced the bosses PA once

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 20/12/11 18:42:50]

over a year ago

I know my wife's curious about them. It's not my kinda of thing though. Maybe having some poke a needle into my todger that puts me off.

But if they can't be felt through a condom it won't be happening as we only play safe and unless I do a jaeger/cocaine/rubber mallet combo I ain't getting one lol.

over a year ago

"I know my wife's curious about them. It's not my kinda of thing though. Maybe having some poke a needle into my todger that puts me off.

But if they can't be felt through a condom it won't be happening as we only play safe and unless I do a jaeger/cocaine/rubber mallet combo I ain't getting one lol. "

I'm assured they are felt though somewhat reduced and I've never had one split a condom yet.

over a year ago

Well it's something she has never tried or for that matter seen up close.

Maybe something on her New Year resolution.

over a year ago

"Well it's something she has never tried or for that matter seen up close.

Maybe something on her New Year resolution."

shame you guys so far away otherwise she would be MORE than welcome to check mine out in the flesh

By *eakcoupleCouple
over a year ago

peak district

Had one many years ago for a whole year, and during that time most women were intrigued on seeing it first time, and enjoyed the feeling, but a couple were put off by the look and the thought that condoms would break (they never did). Only one woman was tense throughout sex, she thought it would hurt - and it didn't. I took it out when I started a relationship, and the piercing hole closed up. I really missed it, as it made sex more exciting for me as well as for my females, but never got around to doing anything.

During our last visit to Chams in November, we were in a playroom near a girl and a guy with a PA fucking. Rose said afterwards she found the sight exciting, so to surprise her I had my PA re-pierced and my original ring put back. She WAS surprised (pleasantly!) and she absolutely loves the feeling of it inside her. I knew she wouldn't have a fit as she's not a PA virgin by any means. After just over a month it's fully healed and we're having a 4some in a couple of weeks, so a friend can try it out too.

And Ladies, if you really don't like the idea of a PA inside you, they can be taken out when fully healed and put back afterwards. But if you haven't had one yet, don't turn down the chance!

over a year ago

well said and probably more eloquently worded than I could say

over a year ago

"I know my wife's curious about them. It's not my kinda of thing though. Maybe having some poke a needle into my todger that puts me off.

But if they can't be felt through a condom it won't be happening as we only play safe and unless I do a jaeger/cocaine/rubber mallet combo I ain't getting one lol. I'm assured they are felt though somewhat reduced and I've never had one split a condom yet."

well i can honestly say that i cant tell any difference with a PA if a condoms worn and reading this thread im not the only woman

over a year ago

its one of them things that makes me instantly click off a profile.. the thought of oral or full sex makes me cringe..

I had a guy tell me he could take it out first.. but that just made my tummy turn too.. lol

cali x

By *orkmalewithPAMan
over a year ago

York

I have been thinking over some years about having my cock done. But I don't know which one tho? and I am worried about the pain and how long it will take to heal?

Post new Message to Thread