Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Nice n sleazy

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

A female friend has been on Tinder for a few weeks , she says every bloke she’s spoke to on there has turned out to be a sleaze bag. Turning the conversation round to sex and what they want to do with her. Obviously there must be decent blokes out there, but are the vast majority of men just sleaze bags or is online persona different to who people are in real life ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *lenderfoxMan
over a year ago

Leeds

A lot are fucking clueless when it comes to conversing with women

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"A female friend has been on Tinder for a few weeks , she says every bloke she’s spoke to on there has turned out to be a sleaze bag. Turning the conversation round to sex and what they want to do with her. Obviously there must be decent blokes out there, but are the vast majority of men just sleaze bags or is online persona different to who people are in real life ? "

I had similar on here the other day, having a good banter back and forth and really getting along, and then it came out of nowhere. Don’t get me wrong, I know what the site is about but it felt so unnatural and forced, I prefer to have banter and for it to escalate naturally. Maybe it’s just me. It’s a shame because we could have really gotten along.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I bet sleaze bags are made of rubber. Reusable. Washable.

By *ensuallover1000Man
over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

I’m just a downright vile scumbag me

By *xMFM3sumsxxWoman
over a year ago

SouthWest Lancashire

I think a good majority of men haven't a clue how much they degrade women, some will enjoy doing it though.

over a year ago

"A female friend has been on Tinder for a few weeks , she says every bloke she’s spoke to on there has turned out to be a sleaze bag. Turning the conversation round to sex and what they want to do with her. Obviously there must be decent blokes out there, but are the vast majority of men just sleaze bags or is online persona different to who people are in real life ?

I had similar on here the other day, having a good banter back and forth and really getting along, and then it came out of nowhere. Don’t get me wrong, I know what the site is about but it felt so unnatural and forced, I prefer to have banter and for it to escalate naturally. Maybe it’s just me. It’s a shame because we could have really gotten along. "

In order for it to escalate naturally someone still has to make the first move. Maybe it's just that his timing was off.

over a year ago

I know exactly what you mean - I can't have a decent conversation with a woman without them turning it to sex.

By *ifferent69Man
over a year ago

BRIGHTON, UK

Yep that's an interesting point.

Your friends slating guy for perceived sleazyness.

Though perhaps the guys are being up front and honest. How many times do hear women bemoaning they Don,t like being lied to.

She,d be even more pissed off ,if started off nice and cordial,then AFTER...a few meets turned sleazy .

Also after all unless she actually physically meets the guy its only words...

And no not all guys are sleaze balls.....but we are wired differently with fantasy's...

For some guys they feel online is a safe space to air them I,m afraid.

I,Ve been on tinder , was told I was boring ..!!!!! All I was being was polite and respectfull..

Us guys just can,t seem to catch a break can we....

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 16/10/18 15:23:58]

over a year ago

"I know exactly what you mean - I can't have a decent conversation with a woman without them turning it to sex.

Get your cock out and I’ll show you what funemployment is all about! "

over a year ago

"I know exactly what you mean - I can't have a decent conversation with a woman without them turning it to sex. "

It's either that or talking shit. Small talk is hard.

By *uciyassMan
over a year ago

sheffield

Oooooo. Do they talk filthy on tinder tooo

( scurrys away to have a look)

over a year ago

"I know exactly what you mean - I can't have a decent conversation with a woman without them turning it to sex. "

Word

over a year ago

I was on tinder for a weekend to check it out. It was worse than here.

over a year ago

To be fair I've had three separate women approach me and within a couple of messages tell me they have a blood fetish and would that be something I'm into.

I guess it's good they get that out the way early.

over a year ago

"I was on tinder for a weekend to check it out. It was worse than here.

"

I was on tinder, but couldn't work out how to lower the difficulty settings.

over a year ago

"I know exactly what you mean - I can't have a decent conversation with a woman without them turning it to sex.

It's either that or talking shit. Small talk is hard. "

My small talk gets really weird, I think most would rather I stuck to the sex

over a year ago

"A female friend has been on Tinder for a few weeks , she says every bloke she’s spoke to on there has turned out to be a sleaze bag. Turning the conversation round to sex and what they want to do with her. Obviously there must be decent blokes out there, but are the vast majority of men just sleaze bags or is online persona different to who people are in real life ?

I had similar on here the other day, having a good banter back and forth and really getting along, and then it came out of nowhere. Don’t get me wrong, I know what the site is about but it felt so unnatural and forced, I prefer to have banter and for it to escalate naturally. Maybe it’s just me. It’s a shame because we could have really gotten along.

In order for it to escalate naturally someone still has to make the first move. Maybe it's just that his timing was off. "

Timing... no subtlety... but also when I tell people what I do for a living it gets them all excited and they can’t keep comments to themselves. Might start telling people I work in an office.

By *r MoriartyMan
over a year ago

The Land that time forgot (Norfolk)

Yep all men are sleezebags, some just know how to sell it better than others.

over a year ago

I was on tinder, but couldn't work out how to lower the difficulty settings. "

I wanted to high five myself whenever I got a match cos I felt like a winner.

By *eavenscentitCouple
over a year ago

barnstaple

I worked out on pof it took 2 messages before the sleaze started

By *lenderfoxMan
over a year ago

Leeds

In order for it to escalate naturally someone still has to make the first move. Maybe it's just that his timing was off.

Timing... no subtlety... but also when I tell people what I do for a living it gets them all excited and they can’t keep comments to themselves. Might start telling people I work in an office."

You unblock sewers?

over a year ago

I wanted to high five myself whenever I got a match cos I felt like a winner. "

I got really excited once when I got a match. It was Dominos.

I mean, I like pizza but not that much.

By *lenderfoxMan
over a year ago

Leeds

I wanted to high five myself whenever I got a match cos I felt like a winner. "

Ha, it honestly baffles me

over a year ago

"A female friend has been on Tinder for a few weeks , she says every bloke she’s spoke to on there has turned out to be a sleaze bag. Turning the conversation round to sex and what they want to do with her. Obviously there must be decent blokes out there, but are the vast majority of men just sleaze bags or is online persona different to who people are in real life ? "

I tried some sites like that and I got sick of the women always asking what will you do to me, How will you make me cum etc. I like to have a sensible chat and get to know someone before meeting not have sex chats all the time.

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

Why is it sleazy if they turn the conversation to sex? I guess there's a certain way of doing it but when I was on tinder I was probably the massive sleazebag bringing up sex all the time. It's if you want those advances or not maybe.

Actually, come to think of it I have dried up and closed my quim off after someone started with sex stuff and not really bothered to talk to me. This is just me typing as I think.

over a year ago

I mean, I like pizza but not that much. "

I realised after a while I was just swiping right on the guys with dogs in their pics. I think it was the dogs I liked.

over a year ago

Ha, it honestly baffles me"

It feels sleazy I think judging on just a couple of pics. At least here it's not an instant dismiss, they can still message and try woo you!

over a year ago

I had a couple of nice conversations but I found that most men who matched with me weren't interested in a conversation. Probably because they matched with more attractive women than me too

over a year ago

I realised after a while I was just swiping right on the guys with dogs in their pics. I think it was the dogs I liked. "

over a year ago

I realised after a while I was just swiping right on the guys with dogs in their pics. I think it was the dogs I liked. "

They know that

By *iSTARessWoman
over a year ago

London

I've found chaps on vanilla dating apps are no less sleazy than here. At least on here you kinda expect it to pop up at some point

By *lenderfoxMan
over a year ago

Leeds

Ha, it honestly baffles me

It feels sleazy I think judging on just a couple of pics. At least here it's not an instant dismiss, they can still message and try woo you! "

It's very judgmental.

The wooing is half the fun

over a year ago

I realised after a while I was just swiping right on the guys with dogs in their pics. I think it was the dogs I liked.

They know that

"

That's what makes it annoying! I know it's a trick. But.....dogs

over a year ago

"I've found chaps on vanilla dating apps are no less sleazy than here. At least on here you kinda expect it to pop up at some point "

I thought having it pop up was the whole point.

over a year ago

" But.....dogs "

I've fallen for that one as well.

By *ifferent69Man
over a year ago

BRIGHTON, UK

I had similar on here the other day, having a good banter back and forth and really getting along, and then it came out of nowhere. Don’t get me wrong, I know what the site is about but it felt so unnatural and forced, I prefer to have banter and for it to escalate naturally. Maybe it’s just me. It’s a shame because we could have really gotten along. "

. Hannah....?? You might of let a gooden go there......after all its only words...

Oh well

By *ifferent69Man
over a year ago

BRIGHTON, UK

. Hannah....?? You might of let a gooden go there......after all its only words...

Oh well

By *ifferent69Man
over a year ago

BRIGHTON, UK

In order for it to escalate naturally someone still has to make the first move. Maybe it's just that his timing was off. "

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"I bet sleaze bags are made of rubber. Reusable. Washable. "

That's a condom innit?

over a year ago

I try to keep the online chat to a minimum

Meeting in person is really the most important thing...

over a year ago

"Yep that's an interesting point.

Your friends slating guy for perceived sleazyness.

Though perhaps the guys are being up front and honest. How many times do hear women bemoaning they Don,t like being lied to.

She,d be even more pissed off ,if started off nice and cordial,then AFTER...a few meets turned sleazy .

Also after all unless she actually physically meets the guy its only words...

And no not all guys are sleaze balls.....but we are wired differently with fantasy's...

For some guys they feel online is a safe space to air them I,m afraid.

I,Ve been on tinder , was told I was boring ..!!!!! All I was being was polite and respectfull..

Us guys just can,t seem to catch a break can we....

"

She’s on Tinder looking for a relationship, not hook ups. It says as much on her profile. There’s no hint she’s looking for sex. She was referring to blokes who are straight in with sex talk within the first few messages. Whenever she thought one was worth meeting for a date and tried to arrange it, they’d let there guard down and start getting sleazy before they’ve met, it’s not the basis to start a relationship.

over a year ago

If your female friend went on Tinder expecting to find decent men then I'm afraid she won't find them there at all. Online dating apps and swiping apps like Tinder are geared towards getting douchebags of both sexes the most attention at the cost of everyone else decent. That's just the unfortunate truth.

It's like going to a monastery trying to find a Casanova there.

over a year ago

Bitch please! It ain’t easy being sleazy

over a year ago

If your female friend went on Tinder expecting to find decent men then I'm afraid she won't find them there at all. Online dating apps and swiping apps like Tinder are geared towards getting douchebags of both sexes the most attention at the cost of everyone else decent. That's just the unfortunate truth.

It's like going to a monastery trying to find a Casanova there. "

I’ve had three relationships from Tinder and quite a few people I know have met on there. She’s not a prude, she knew what they would be like, but it’s been every bloke she’s chatted to, has turned out to be a sleazy fuckwit so far.

over a year ago

It's like going to a monastery trying to find a Casanova there. "

I met my ex husband of 10 years on a dating site and had an 18 month relationship with someone else before from a different one. It can happen and not all hook ups and sleaze.

By *rontier PsychiatristMan
over a year ago

Coventry

There isn't any decent blokes on tinder anymore, I came off about 2 years ago.

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

People using a meeting app that lets you judge others by looks are a self-selecting group who aren't fully typical of all men. A great proportion will try pushing out sexual feelers, to gauge receptivity - and a further high proportion would wank or have a shag meet.

Mobile internet relationships aren't the same as real world ones either, with men gaining more confidence to ask for sex when they are on a phone - but timid face to face

over a year ago

"Yep all men are sleezebags, some just know how to sell it better than others."

With the right man it's hot. With the wrong man it's creepy.

By *r MoriartyMan
over a year ago

The Land that time forgot (Norfolk)

"Yep all men are sleezebags, some just know how to sell it better than others.

With the right man it's hot. With the wrong man it's creepy."

The ones who get called sleezebags are just the ones who haven't got enough patience to find out if they are the right man first.

over a year ago

I think most guys think with their cocks

over a year ago

No you're all wrong..it's fucking tinder. The hook up app you don't use tinder for a relationship you use tinder to get laid.

over a year ago

"Yep all men are sleezebags, some just know how to sell it better than others.

With the right man it's hot. With the wrong man it's creepy.

The ones who get called sleezebags are just the ones who haven't got enough patience to find out if they are the right man first. "

*fist bump*

over a year ago

Sleazy is easy.

over a year ago

Speaking from experience I'd have to agree. I've been in the same position. Granted I ain't looking for a relationship. Most guys just want to fuck despite what there profile says.

over a year ago

"No you're all wrong..it's fucking tinder. The hook up app you don't use tinder for a relationship you use tinder to get laid.

"

I met my ex on Tinder, we went out for 2 years and I know people who are married, who met on Tinder.

over a year ago

"No you're all wrong..it's fucking tinder. The hook up app you don't use tinder for a relationship you use tinder to get laid.

"

This is what I think... same as here. Relationships can happen. And some are looking for it. But the sex is where it's at. Personally I only chat with those I'm attracted to do I've no issue with chatting sex with them.

Post new Message to Thread