Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Going in dry.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Does anyone like me prefer to have a shower before they jump into the swimming pool. Try it, It takes away the shock.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I’m pretty sure you’re supposed to hop in the shower beforehand? Isn’t that common knowledge? It is where I live anyway....

over a year ago

Always

By *izzy RascallMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

"I’m pretty sure you’re supposed to hop in the shower beforehand? Isn’t that common knowledge? It is where I live anyway...."

Your quite right but I never see it happening

over a year ago

I always get showered before a swim and I prefer to go in the steam room before the pool.

over a year ago

"I’m pretty sure you’re supposed to hop in the shower beforehand? Isn’t that common knowledge? It is where I live anyway....

Your quite right but I never see it happening"

Really?!

Pretty much everyone does it here. Well, not that I monitor it lol, but whenever I’m swimming people always do. I take the kids swimming with work and they always make sure to do it

over a year ago

"I’m pretty sure you’re supposed to hop in the shower beforehand? Isn’t that common knowledge? It is where I live anyway....

Your quite right but I never see it happening

Really?!

Pretty much everyone does it here. Well, not that I monitor it lol, but whenever I’m swimming people always do. I take the kids swimming with work and they always make sure to do it"

Nominated: pool attendant

Post new Message to Thread