Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Spotted on Fab.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So I’ve had a message from a woman who says she knows who I am in my private life. She won’t tell me who she is which is a bit frustrating. Has anybody else been spotted during their time on Fab?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ortobello SionnachWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

It happens from time to time its one of the risks you take being on here.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Block her

over a year ago

Sigh. Yep.

A couple of years ago I popped out to my local Tesco at about ten o'clock at night. Got home to a message on here from a profile with no pictures on it at all asking if I was at a certain, rather quiet at that time of night, local landmark at the time I walked past it.

I've never had a face picture up since, nor my town's actual postcode/location.

over a year ago

If she won't tell you who she is block.

Tell her to mind her own business.

Throw the block

over a year ago

not as yet

over a year ago

"Sigh. Yep.

A couple of years ago I popped out to my local Tesco at about ten o'clock at night. Got home to a message on here from a profile with no pictures on it at all asking if I was at a certain, rather quiet at that time of night, local landmark at the time I walked past it.

I've never had a face picture up since, nor my town's actual postcode/location. "

That’s a bit creepy.

over a year ago

Not on here but from an old site.

I did a show (I’m an entertainer) and got a woman on stage and said to her “have we met before?” She replied “yes from flirtomatic.com” my agent wasn’t very happy

By *dam1971Man
over a year ago

Bedford

Is she fit?

over a year ago

Never mind all that, why have you got a Christmas tree up in October?

over a year ago

"Never mind all that, why have you got a Christmas tree up in October? "

By *ORDERMANMan
over a year ago

wrexham

Don't forget she's also on here

By *arly StagesCouple
over a year ago

Penwortham

We've come across a good few people we know from "real life" some who we've discussed it with and some we haven't.

By *arlo82Couple
over a year ago

the gym and random places

All the time. They're clearly on too so I ignore them

over a year ago

"not as yet"

No not spotted either

over a year ago

I had a message a few weeks ago. The subject title was my full name and the message had my hubbys name in telling me how lucky he was. When I asked who it was and how they knew they told me that the recognised me from my smile (I have never posted any face pictures) and quite quickly deleted the account. I'd not told anyone I was on here so it was a complete mystery and i still have no idea who it was.

By *owdyboy 890Man
over a year ago

Country West

I have too..I know a few guys who know me who are local but they don't want to be known that they are on here too...

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Block her. Tell her you know her mum first lol.

By *he Mac LassWoman
over a year ago

Hefty Hideaway

It happens. Especially with face pictures. It’s irritating because you want to know who it is! No drama OP. They’re just putting the cat amongst the pigeons.

By *ackDMissMorganCouple
over a year ago

Halifax

Thays creepy op

I would block,sounds like a mind game to me

Miss

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Thays creepy op

I would block,sounds like a mind game to me

Miss"

It is. I don't know why people feel the need to do this. Clearly just like upsetting others.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

It's creepy and weird when people do that. They're revelling in the tiny bitvof power they think they have over you.

Take the power back and block them.

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

Been spotted out and about yes. Even had 1 brain dead shouting oi your bladey on fab aren't you while shopping with my daughter but that's more stupid rather than sinister. In all honesty I've nothing to hide so I'd not be that arsed.

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman
over a year ago

your imagination

"So I’ve had a message from a woman who says she knows who I am in my private life. She won’t tell me who she is which is a bit frustrating. Has anybody else been spotted during their time on Fab? "

I don't think people realise just how creepy it is when they do the 'I know who you are' thing and then refuse to say who they are. Some even seem to think it's funny... But when you don't know who it is or if they're the kind of person who will turn up at your home/workplace, or say something really dumb if they saw you on the town with friends or family, it's very unsettling.

I hope she stops stringing you along OP. Are you sure she does know you?

over a year ago

Unlos quick

over a year ago

Plenty of times

over a year ago

Worst one was a guy who worked in Tesco. Messaged me saying he had seen me, and can he say hi next time? I said no, I have anxiety, please don’t. Popped in the next day with my husband two young sisters (15 years old and 11 years old) and he came over, introduced himself and tried chatting! My hubby took my younger sisters hand and took my arm and moved me away, I then walked to the toilets and had a massive 45 minute panic attack. Hubby had to tell my sisters some made up story.

Loads of fun. Tesco worked called me pathetic

By *loswingersCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

[Removed by poster at 15/10/18 16:40:27]

over a year ago

No I've never been recognised in all the years that I've been on here.

By *loswingersCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

"So I’ve had a message from a woman who says she knows who I am in my private life. She won’t tell me who she is which is a bit frustrating. Has anybody else been spotted during their time on Fab? "
There was a time when barely a day went by without someone saying where they saw my wife having a coffee and at what time it was !

Always from profiles with no pics and a bit creepy , but it’s died off since we stopped meeting and only have the one pic on show .

over a year ago

"So I’ve had a message from a woman who says she knows who I am in my private life. She won’t tell me who she is which is a bit frustrating. Has anybody else been spotted during their time on Fab?

I don't think people realise just how creepy it is when they do the 'I know who you are' thing and then refuse to say who they are. Some even seem to think it's funny... But when you don't know who it is or if they're the kind of person who will turn up at your home/workplace, or say something really dumb if they saw you on the town with friends or family, it's very unsettling.

I hope she stops stringing you along OP. Are you sure she does know you? "

I think she’s does, she quoted my full name. She said ‘your secret is safe with me’ and then refused to tell me who she is.

over a year ago

It’s my fault for putting a face picture on. I might have to take it off.

By *d59michelleTV/TS
over a year ago

walsall

Recognised someone I've worked with in the past the other week from something they'd posted their secret is safe

over a year ago

Paranoia tells me yes, but noones ever messaged me. Kind of odd to do so unless you're prepared to reveal who you are too?

By *ulfilthmentMan
over a year ago

Just around the corner

I’ve recognised a few real world friends in here, and have kept it to myself. I hope they did me the same service.

By *othrockercplCouple
over a year ago

Halloween Town

We've had messages from people already on here that they saw us out and about in one town or another in the past.

We have face pics so it's only to be expected.

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

It is also worth noting for those that give a shit the press is alive and kicking on here. Me and 1 or 2 others have made the papers with our pics shown. Just a heads up if it bothers you. Personally my 2 finger emojis gone missing or they have it.

over a year ago

Happens a lot!

Fab is a small world.

But remember, they're on here for same reason as you.

If they're playing games, block, scrape your shoe, move on.

Xx

over a year ago

What I’d do to see her ‘friends only’ pictures.

By *ifferent69Man
over a year ago

BRIGHTON, UK

Would,nt worry about it bud. Unless you,Ve got something to hide or compromise your work life.

Its 2018....not 1818....so your on a dating/ sex site ,so what?

Who isn,t or ever has been.

Sounds like she has the problem in not respecting your feelings.

over a year ago

Had this before and found it rather creepy. Best thing is to block the person. Your private life is your own. And this woman might not know you at all and be playing games.

over a year ago

"So I’ve had a message from a woman who says she knows who I am in my private life. She won’t tell me who she is which is a bit frustrating. Has anybody else been spotted during their time on Fab?

Had this before and found it rather creepy. Best thing is to block the person. Your private life is your own. And this woman might not know you at all and be playing games. "

Thanks guys. I love this site. X

By *ddibleMan
over a year ago

Exeter Bristol Salisbury

I have a few times, normally by idiots who just point and grin and say "I saw you on that Swinging site you dirty bugger" which my response is often "Yes, and you often go on swinging sites looking at men?"

I wouldn't let it worry you. Think about it like this: you chat to how many people on here, even if your face pic is hidden you will send it out to a complete stranger, what are the chances you will inadvertently walk past that stranger in the high street and they tell their friend "he's a swinger"??

Small world full of small minds, don't let it get to youp

over a year ago

Thanks budy.

over a year ago

Yes, personLly I think it's loody disgusting thing to do, instant block and I would report them to admin.

over a year ago

If your on here with no outside commitments ( g/f b/f wife husband ) and not in a situation where it would look bad on you then ..... fuck her. She’s here for similar reasons. Chat if you want to. If not ignore her. Simples

By *obyn GravesTV/TS
over a year ago

1127 walnut avenue

Well if someone recognised me.. all I'd think was.. I must be a fucking crap tranny

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 15/10/18 19:01:34]

over a year ago

Yep kept stringing me along for 2 years, knows where I live, work, what I'm wearing, who I've been talking to, proper creepy. Said he wanted to meet but never would given opportunity. So I told him he was scaring me and he's not been in contact since. But I still don't know who it is.

By *dam1971Man
over a year ago

Bedford

"No I've never been recognised in all the years that I've been on here."

Hi Dave

over a year ago

I've started a new job today

I've changed my profile pic to a cock and hidden my profile

Just as a bit of of 'security' until I can suss the joint out

I'll review my options from there

over a year ago

I’ve been recognised by a few people who know me in real life, but the best one was getting home to find a message saying “I’ve just seen you in Asda”

Great conversation starter

over a year ago

Yea one of my ex’s is on here

over a year ago

Well yes a few times but it doesn't bother me.. I've nothing to hide and also it's not illegal is it..

So I did work for a care agency and I happened to message one of our staff one day.. we both knew eachother and I thought nothing of it again up until a few months ago... she had left the agency and wanted to then come back but didn't have all the correct paperwork. So she threatened to tell head office if I didn't take her on...... my reply was go ahead.... like I said I have nothing to hide.. they did ask me about it but actually said, what you do in your private life is up to you...

I wouldn't worry to much.. after all they are on here to so it works both ways really..

over a year ago

I’ve got an inkling one of the guys who works for me might know. He’s either dropped subtle hints or I’m just paranoid

over a year ago

"I’ve been recognised by a few people who know me in real life, but the best one was getting home to find a message saying “I’ve just seen you in Asda”

Great conversation starter "

If I saw you in Asda, I think I’d definitely have said hello there and then.

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

"I’ve been recognised by a few people who know me in real life, but the best one was getting home to find a message saying “I’ve just seen you in Asda”

Great conversation starter "

I've had the same 'cept in Waitrose.

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

I got a veri from being spotted on a bus once.

Have seen this lady in person and she is 100% genuine amazing and should be treated like the princess she is. Wanted a meet with _rincess peach for awhile now & Hope I get a chance to meet her again in a better atmosphere

over a year ago

Great conversation starter

I've had the same 'cept in Waitrose. "

Knew you was posh

over a year ago

Well someone at my ex hubbies work found our couples profile then my profile and passed it around work. My ex brother in law works at the same place and had to tell my ex hubby.

They go my gym and their kids go the same school as my kids. The looks I get ......... so most pics are friends only refuse to change my name cos of some sad sacks.

The cheeky twats funny how it’s fine for males in their eyes but not females.

By *rs AWoman
over a year ago

venus

[Removed by poster at 15/10/18 22:21:13]

over a year ago

Yes, had it several times, been messaged to say someone spotted me shopping, been approached by 2 guys and a couple from my kids school two of which got creepy really quickly, messaged by a guy I worked with (use the term worked with loosely same building) and bagged myself a stalker - who knew where and when I shopped, knew my neighbour's names despite me never revealing where I lived.

No longer have face pics public, do share privately - but I quickly tired of being recognised when I got the stalker.

Hubby never had such drama!

By *rs AWoman
over a year ago

venus

Was recognised on cam one night but the guy actually said on chat where I worked. Now won’t do face cam

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"I've started a new job today

I've changed my profile pic to a cock and hidden my profile

Just as a bit of of 'security' until I can suss the joint out

I'll review my options from there"

Just be careful when you go for a piss then

Post new Message to Thread