Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Godzilla like zit!

Jump to newest

By *ensuallover1000 OP   Man
over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

My God! It’s huge and it’s on my left shoulder blade! The mother of all spots, I swear! Hell, it deserves it’s very own YouTube channel!

Who volunteers to give it a damn good squeeze? (Safety giggle may be required for your protection....)

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

*goggles (bloody spell check!)

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Me please!! I love a good squeeze. You sure it’s not a boil?

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

I'd do it if you were nearer

over a year ago

Best to make sure its not this ...

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0077904/

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

"Me please!! I love a good squeeze. You sure it’s not a boil?"

Pppheeewwwwww, so glad I'm not the only one

over a year ago

"Best to make sure its not this ...

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0077904/"

over a year ago

Gawd...

over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

It’s like the mightiest carbuncle

It’s so awkward to reach on my own and I don’t think I’ll develop the requisite contortionistic flexibility in time before it goes down.....

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

"It’s like the mightiest carbuncle

It’s so awkward to reach on my own and I don’t think I’ll develop the requisite contortionistic flexibility in time before it goes down..... "

2 earbuds and a mirror?

over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

Judging on the size of this monster, it might be best to trap it between my door and the frame and squeeze it out that way....

over a year ago

"Judging on the size of this monster, it might be best to trap it between my door and the frame and squeeze it out that way.... "

Ohhhh can I watch. ?

over a year ago

"Judging on the size of this monster, it might be best to trap it between my door and the frame and squeeze it out that way....

Ohhhh can I watch. ? "

Ha ha, was thinking the same

over a year ago

OP, I need to see it! Please show us so we can evaluate this monster properly.

over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

Ha ha

I’ve had a hot flannel on for a few minutes and am now preparing myself mentally for my imminent, upcoming and doubtless Herculean battle upon this evil entity that hath so cruelly attached itself upon me.

Wish me luck dear friends; If I do not return then know that I went out fighting with honour....

over a year ago

Where's Doctor Pimple Popper when you need her?

By *raceytvcdTV/TS
over a year ago

mansfield

Ya sure it's not a ingrowing hair? Maybe a trip to the docs in order

over a year ago

I've got one of those too on my chin, i'm nearing 50 years old for fuck's sake. Oh well, at least it's hidden, one of the benefits of having a beard.

By *uzzy NavelWoman
over a year ago

so near and yet so far....

"Judging on the size of this monster, it might be best to trap it between my door and the frame and squeeze it out that way....

Ohhhh can I watch. ?

Ha ha, was thinking the same "

It does say the OP is athletic...

Sorry, this is my sort of humour, one is highly amused...

over a year ago

Ohhhh can I watch. ?

Sorry, this is my sort of humour, one is highly amused..."

What is it with women and puss/y spots?!!

I've always enjoyed your sense of humour!

By *uzzy NavelWoman
over a year ago

Ohhhh can I watch. ?

We love seeing things ooze!!

I've always enjoyed your sense of humour!"

over a year ago

Ohhhh can I watch. ?

I've always enjoyed your sense of humour!"

Is that the river, too?

Luckily I checked my spelling on my previous post.

Pussy spots. Something entirely different and probably not so well enjoyed?

By *iss SJWoman
over a year ago

Hull

For those who like to squeeze spots, I’ve seen a pimple popping game on sale in the toy aisle. Make a great secret Santa for someone

By *uzzy NavelWoman
over a year ago

Ohhhh can I watch. ?

Is that the river, too?

Pussy spots. Something entirely different and probably not so well enjoyed?"

FYI

The River Great Ouse (/'u?z/) is a river in the United Kingdom, the longest of several British rivers called "Ouse". From Syresham in central England, the Great Ouse flows into East Anglia before entering the Wash, a bay of the North Sea. With a course of 143 miles (230 km), mostly flowing north and east, it is the one of the longest rivers in the United Kingdom. The Great Ouse has been historically important for commercial navigation, and for draining the low-lying region through which it flows; its best-known tributary is the Cam, which runs through Cambridge. Its lower course passes through drained wetlands and fens and has been extensively modified, or channelised, to relieve flooding and provide a better route for barge traffic. Though the unmodified river probably changed course regularly after floods, it now enters the Wash after passing through the port of King's Lynn, south of its earliest-recorded route to the sea.

over a year ago

Ops last post was 30 mins ago Please let us know you're ok and that, upon popping it, your head didn't deflate

over a year ago

Ohhhh can I watch. ?

Is that the river, too?

FYI

The River Great Ouse (/'u?z/) is a river in the United Kingdom, the longest of several British rivers called "Ouse". From Syresham in central England, the Great Ouse flows into East Anglia before entering the Wash, a bay of the North Sea. With a course of 143 miles (230 km), mostly flowing north and east, it is the one of the longest rivers in the United Kingdom. The Great Ouse has been historically important for commercial navigation, and for draining the low-lying region through which it flows; its best-known tributary is the Cam, which runs through Cambridge. Its lower course passes through drained wetlands and fens and has been extensively modified, or channelised, to relieve flooding and provide a better route for barge traffic. Though the unmodified river probably changed course regularly after floods, it now enters the Wash after passing through the port of King's Lynn, south of its earliest-recorded route to the sea. "

Why thank you, for the geography and history lesson. I managed an o level in both. Also in English language, so I knew the spelling was different, but used artistic licence.

These days I tend to use my o level for a different reason!

over a year ago

"Ops last post was 30 mins ago Please let us know you're ok and that, upon popping it, your head didn't deflate "

He’s gone rather quiet!

Maybe he’s drowned in puss!

over a year ago

"Ops last post was 30 mins ago Please let us know you're ok and that, upon popping it, your head didn't deflate

He’s gone rather quiet!

Maybe he’s drowned in puss! "

By *uzzy NavelWoman
over a year ago

Ohhhh can I watch. ?

Is that the river, too?

FYI

The River Great Ouse (/'u?z/) is a river in the United Kingdom, the longest of several British rivers called "Ouse". From Syresham in central England, the Great Ouse flows into East Anglia before entering the Wash, a bay of the North Sea. With a course of 143 miles (230 km), mostly flowing north and east, it is the one of the longest rivers in the United Kingdom. The Great Ouse has been historically important for commercial navigation, and for draining the low-lying region through which it flows; its best-known tributary is the Cam, which runs through Cambridge. Its lower course passes through drained wetlands and fens and has been extensively modified, or channelised, to relieve flooding and provide a better route for barge traffic. Though the unmodified river probably changed course regularly after floods, it now enters the Wash after passing through the port of King's Lynn, south of its earliest-recorded route to the sea.

Why thank you, for the geography and history lesson. I managed an o level in both. Also in English language, so I knew the spelling was different, but used artistic licence.

These days I tend to use my o level for a different reason! "

As in oooohhhh?

over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

Update: THE BEAST IS VANQUISHED!!!

Yes! After a mighty struggle (and resulting momentary coma) fully worthy of a Sky, Pay Per View Event, I finally managed to conquer the monster!!!

My god, the feeling of elated relief as the acrid, brownish tinged custard like substance ripped out through my skin (accompanied by a thunderous ‘chugging’ like sound no less!) can only be described as akin to the most powerful of orgasms.

I am now left with a chasm like aperture where the heinous beast resided but fortuitously, I have some wood filler handy so I should be good.

Hallelujah! I have prevailed!

over a year ago

Ohhhh can I watch. ?

Is that the river, too?

FYI

These days I tend to use my o level for a different reason!

As in oooohhhh? "

More like ooohhh. Only managed to get three! Although a few cse's too.

By *uzzy NavelWoman
over a year ago

"Update: THE BEAST IS VANQUISHED!!!

Yes! After a mighty struggle (and resulting momentary coma) fully worthy of a Sky, Pay Per View Event, I finally managed to conquer the monster!!!

My god, the feeling of elated relief as the acrid, brownish tinged custard like substance ripped out through my skin (accompanied by a thunderous ‘chugging’ like sound no less!) can only be described as akin to the most powerful of orgasms.

I am now left with a chasm like aperture where the heinous beast resided but fortuitously, I have some wood filler handy so I should be good.

"

Ha haha can you stand a well done slap on your back now?

over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

"Update: THE BEAST IS VANQUISHED!!!

Ha haha can you stand a well done slap on your back now? "

I’d be cautious, your hand might disappear in the hole....

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

Put some bum cream on it, if it's good enough for Cheryl!!!!

Post new Message to Thread