Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Cats or dogs

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So are you a cat person or a dog person lets see what everyone likes. I have a 3 year old staffie and she is my world love her to bits. What has you guys have?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Crazy cat man lol

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan
over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

One of each lol

over a year ago

"One of each lol "

What dog do you have mate?

over a year ago

I like both. Probably more dog person than cat though.

Lurchers, Border Terriers, Wirehaired Vizsla, Siamese cats, and beautiful non-breeds of both cats and dogs.

over a year ago

Dogs all the way.

over a year ago

Dogs x

By *wisted999Man
over a year ago

North Bucks

If I didn’t have a Lurcher that goes after cats in the garden like a guided missile I would have both.

I love cats but wouldn’t trust my dogs around them sadly as they now behave like a pack.

over a year ago

Dogs...i have shih Tzus.. so just little lap dogs.

over a year ago

Dogs

over a year ago

Dogs

over a year ago

I like both. Prefer dogs. I love reptiles though!!

over a year ago

I have a cat aswell but not fussed on them. I like lurchers but my most liked dogs are staffies, english bull terriers, english bull dogs befor years of inbreeding ruined the breed and st burnards. I also love a health mut

over a year ago

We have 2 gorgeous cats. I do like some dogs too.

over a year ago

I like both but am definitely a crazy cat lady

over a year ago

Don't make me choose.

over a year ago

"I like both. Prefer dogs. I love reptiles though!! "

Ohh i would love to own a snake sadely my family is afraid of them so have to wait till i get a place of my own

over a year ago

I love both. I have no pets at the moment but I should hopefully be getting some rats soon.

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

I have 2 staffs 1 all singing and dancing pedigree even God knows how many champions in her family. Sadly she's so thick she drowns taking a drink. The other well let's say now he's in a good home he's by far the smartest dog I've ever had and a complete love bucket.

By *aeganaWoman
over a year ago

birmingham

Cats me lol love them. Have a half maine coon that think hes part dog part human hes crazy x

over a year ago

I love both. I share a cat with my neighbours now. I can't ever have a dog again with living alone and working silly long shifts.

over a year ago

Dogs, my lovely girl died just before Christmas, and although we had her for 13 years, it was devastating.

Staffie cross Boxer, the most loyal and gentle, sentiment animal you could ever meet. RIP.

over a year ago

Dogs. Cats are bastards!

over a year ago

Beastly Hounds!

over a year ago

Am neither.

Being at from 8 - 5 rules out having pets, particularly a dog.

Try living next door to someone who has a constant barking dog or dogs or a cat/cats that constanly shit in your garden and massacre any wildlife they can get hold of.

over a year ago

"I have 2 staffs 1 all singing and dancing pedigree even God knows how many champions in her family. Sadly she's so thick she drowns taking a drink. The other well let's say now he's in a good home he's by far the smartest dog I've ever had and a complete love bucket."

Lol our staffie is quit vocal aswell. Awww sorry to hear that what was his name and how old was he?

over a year ago

Cats.

over a year ago

Would any of you post a pic of you and your pet on here?

over a year ago

I'm a vegetarian

By *herbert fountainWoman
over a year ago

Hanley

Crazy cat lady that loves other people's dogs

over a year ago

"I'm a vegetarian "

over a year ago

Cats are so easy to live with once they know you are the big cat, otherwise they can be little shits but I do like dogs too - just can’t commit to them!

By *bsolutebeginnersCouple
over a year ago

Planet Ork

We’ve got both

over a year ago

I prefer pussies. And cats.

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"I have 2 staffs 1 all singing and dancing pedigree even God knows how many champions in her family. Sadly she's so thick she drowns taking a drink. The other well let's say now he's in a good home he's by far the smartest dog I've ever had and a complete love bucket.

Lol our staffie is quit vocal aswell. Awww sorry to hear that what was his name and how old was he? "

Shit no he's sat with his head on my knee doing that sad seal look thing for a stroke. I ment he's in a good home now meaning he was a rescue dog. Was in a hell of a state when I got him but amazingly he's pulled through it and is just fine now.

over a year ago

"I have 2 staffs 1 all singing and dancing pedigree even God knows how many champions in her family. Sadly she's so thick she drowns taking a drink. The other well let's say now he's in a good home he's by far the smartest dog I've ever had and a complete love bucket.

Lol our staffie is quit vocal aswell. Awww sorry to hear that what was his name and how old was he?

Shit no he's sat with his head on my knee doing that sad seal look thing for a stroke. I ment he's in a good home now meaning he was a rescue dog. Was in a hell of a state when I got him but amazingly he's pulled through it and is just fine now."

Oh right my bad lol are glad to hear anuther staffie saved and given a proper home. I know that look all to well my little girl sits on the back of the seaty doing that face then give a kiss for her way of begging lol

By *elma and ShaggyCouple
over a year ago

Bedworth

4 cats, 3 chickens and hopefully soon have a snake too

By *pforfun1234562016Couple
over a year ago

leamington spa

DOGS ARE PROPER PART OF FAMILY PETS

over a year ago

"4 cats, 3 chickens and hopefully soon have a snake too"

What snake you getting?

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Dogs for me, I have raised 3 generations of Border Collies over the years. Ma last one was called Spider and he went to the Great Kennel In The Sky about 7 years ago. I would love another one, but I now live in a top floor flat in the city centre, as opposed to a detached bungalow out in the sticks, so it's unfeasible really.

I do occasionally catsit for one of ma neighbours when they go away though

By *tillup4funMan
over a year ago

Wakefield

I have both my German Shepherd dog lets all the tray cats come in my garden to be feed. a few years ago I had 4 dogs and 6 cats but the cats were the boss.

over a year ago

Crazy cat woman but I love dogs too. Cats and dogs can become best buddies in the same family

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

Shit no he's sat with his head on my knee doing that sad seal look thing for a stroke. I ment he's in a good home now meaning he was a rescue dog. Was in a hell of a state when I got him but amazingly he's pulled through it and is just fine now.

Oh right my bad lol are glad to hear anuther staffie saved and given a proper home. I know that look all to well my little girl sits on the back of the seaty doing that face then give a kiss for her way of begging lol"

I got mine red pawd doing his ninja sneaking onto my bed the other night. I quickly flicked the lamp on an he froze to the spot with 1 leg still on the floor. He didn't move for well over a minute and I could read his mind. He's not seen me if I don't move a muscle he'll never know I'm here. Incert motley giggle here

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan
over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"One of each lol

What dog do you have mate?"

A little Terrier

By *tella HeelsTV/TS
over a year ago

west here ford shire

2 dogs

over a year ago

"Would any of you post a pic of you and your pet on here?"

Tis against the site rules. I had a photo of my dogs in a friends folder for around a year, until someone reported it. I hadn't realised at the time it wasn't allowed. I send photo's to my friends on here using the 'direct photo' facility of my cats and hedgehogs.

By *ocks99Man
over a year ago

Reading

Cats here, but lifestyle means it wouldn't be fair to have one of my own. Doesn't stop next doors trying to move in on occasion mind.

over a year ago

Oh right my bad lol are glad to hear anuther staffie saved and given a proper home. I know that look all to well my little girl sits on the back of the seaty doing that face then give a kiss for her way of begging lol

I got mine red pawd doing his ninja sneaking onto my bed the other night. I quickly flicked the lamp on an he froze to the spot with 1 leg still on the floor. He didn't move for well over a minute and I could read his mind. He's not seen me if I don't move a muscle he'll never know I'm here. Incert motley giggle here "

Can you take yours to work in your van ?

over a year ago

Hahaha _ire_blade thats the best lottie wont do that she will make sure you can hear she is moving lol even lo she is small for her age she is still loud and pushes you out the way when you are on the stairs lol

By *elma and ShaggyCouple
over a year ago

Bedworth

"4 cats, 3 chickens and hopefully soon have a snake too

What snake you getting?"

Initially I was thinking corn snake but probably not now. I went to the reptile shop on Saturday and looked at and handled a few snakes. I was rather smitten with a juvenile male Russian rat snake. Hubby met me there and handled him too, he burrowed into hubby’s arm fur that’s all it took to convince him

over a year ago

Crazy dog person!

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

I got mine red pawd doing his ninja sneaking onto my bed the other night. I quickly flicked the lamp on an he froze to the spot with 1 leg still on the floor. He didn't move for well over a minute and I could read his mind. He's not seen me if I don't move a muscle he'll never know I'm here. Incert motley giggle here

Can you take yours to work in your van ?"

Depends what job I'm doing. If I'm not at my full time work he's normally by my side but either way this mad house of mine us never empty. Mores the pitty

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"Hahaha _ire_blade thats the best lottie wont do that she will make sure you can hear she is moving lol even lo she is small for her age she is still loud and pushes you out the way when you are on the stairs lol"

That's the funniest bit he trys to slither but it's more like thunder till you look at him and he freezes to the spot just his big sad eyes moving watching you thinking he's not shouted he can't see me.

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"Crazy dog person! "

The best 1s alway are

over a year ago

Dogs!! 4 shih tzus here.. carnage!

over a year ago

I like both but a dog for loyalty and companionship. Cats can be fun but they are always plotting to kill you.

By *ild_oatsMan
over a year ago

the land of saints & sinners

Cats..

Thousands of years ago they were worshiped as gods and they have never forgotten this.

They have been plotting humanity’s downfall ever since....

over a year ago

Dogs all the way. I’ve a little jug. Cats just piss me off

By *bonynivoryCouple
over a year ago

market harborough

Definitely dogs. We have balls of fluff. Otherwise known as a Pomeranian and a Spitz.

over a year ago

"Dogs. Cats are bastards! "

You say that like it's a bad thing

over a year ago

Both, I have a giant hairy black poodle and a giant hairy black cat....one is the brains and the other is the brawn

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"I like both but a dog for loyalty and companionship. Cats can be fun but they are always plotting to kill you. "

My ex's youngest lad brought an ickle fluffy kitten home one day, that turned into a ninja attack cat

By *ackDMissMorganCouple
over a year ago

Halifax

Cats for me

Love dogs too though

Miss

over a year ago

Dowgs

By *uffnmuffCouple
over a year ago

London

We had dogs for years. But now we have cats.

over a year ago

Pussy for me I mean cat

Post new Message to Thread