FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Let’s get creative! Suggest a new pic idea for the poster above! :-)

Jump to newest

By *ust Peachy OP   Woman
over a year ago

Prestonish

Hi guys!

Bit different to the usual ‘fab a favourite pic ‘ thread!

By all means fab pics of those on the thread if you really want to - or indeed point out your favourite pic - but the thread is intended to be a light-hearted way to give people ideas for new pics (most of us have a habit of posting the same type of pics from time to time )

I won’t be online much as I still have lots of real world stuff to sort - but I look forward to popping back to see what ideas people come up with both for me and others!

If I take any ideas on board I’ll be sure to credit the person who suggested it in my status when I post the pic!

Right - the shower beckons - have a wonderful Sunday everyone - and get those creative juices flowing! (Fnar fnar)

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *r MoriartyMan
over a year ago

The Land that time forgot (Norfolk)

"Hi guys!

Bit different to the usual ‘fab a favourite pic ‘ thread!

By all means fab pics of those on the thread if you really want to - or indeed point out your favourite pic - but the thread is intended to be a light-hearted way to give people ideas for new pics (most of us have a habit of posting the same type of pics from time to time )

I won’t be online much as I still have lots of real world stuff to sort - but I look forward to popping back to see what ideas people come up with both for me and others!

If I take any ideas on board I’ll be sure to credit the person who suggested it in my status when I post the pic!

Right - the shower beckons - have a wonderful Sunday everyone - and get those creative juices flowing! (Fnar fnar) "

Shower pic?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Mr Moriarty : well speaking as a straight guy he already has a pretty damn good gallery for a fella so it’s hard to suggest anything new. Maybe give the rest of us a chance by posting some crap pics for a change .. cock over a skiddy toilet bowl or something like that?

By *ust Peachy OP   Woman
over a year ago

Prestonish

"Mr Moriarty : well speaking as a straight guy he already has a pretty damn good gallery for a fella so it’s hard to suggest anything new. Maybe give the rest of us a chance by posting some crap pics for a change .. cock over a skiddy toilet bowl or something like that?"

Dan - like Moriarty you already have some great pics! But a white, unbuttoned shirt gets me every time - hint hint!

By *hatterley64Couple
over a year ago

Hertford

Just Peachy: love the idea of this thread as we are always trying to think of new ideas for pics but don’t want to ask in case we’re accused of posting a ‘look at me’ thread!!

However in making a suggestion to a previous poster, they may have one in their ‘friends’ photos but just not in public?

over a year ago

"Just Peachy: love the idea of this thread as we are always trying to think of new ideas for pics but don’t want to ask in case we’re accused of posting a ‘look at me’ thread!!

However in making a suggestion to a previous poster, they may have one in their ‘friends’ photos but just not in public? "

I love pics of men with tight boxer shorts. I’d love to see one of those for Mr

For Mrs, you have a lovely collection of pics already (as well as an enviable collection of very sexy lingerie) x

over a year ago

"Just Peachy: love the idea of this thread as we are always trying to think of new ideas for pics but don’t want to ask in case we’re accused of posting a ‘look at me’ thread!!

However in making a suggestion to a previous poster, they may have one in their ‘friends’ photos but just not in public?

I love pics of men with tight boxer shorts. I’d love to see one of those for Mr

For Mrs, you have a lovely collection of pics already (as well as an enviable collection of very sexy lingerie) x "

The box

Post new Message to Thread