Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

What makes you decide a question for men

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

What makes you decide it’s a good idea to let your wife out on her own as a hot wife? I don’t understand the thinking behind this

And when I say let I know some people will question that word but it’s giving permission however you look at it

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"What makes you decide it’s a good idea to let your wife out on her own as a hot wife? I don’t understand the thinking behind this

And when I say let I know some people will question that word but it’s giving permission however you look at it "

My husband doesn’t ‘let me’ at all, he doesn’t own me.

And it turns him on. Simple as that.

By *ortobello SionnachWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

Its a kink for many what is there not to understand?

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

It's not giving permission. Well, it can be if that's how the couple view it but that's not the only way it is. I'm not his possession nor does he control me. What we do is try and listen and respect each other but that's not "permission".

over a year ago

"What makes you decide it’s a good idea to let your wife out on her own as a hot wife? I don’t understand the thinking behind this

And when I say let I know some people will question that word but it’s giving permission however you look at it

And it turns him on. Simple as that. "

Could have guessed you would say that

Yes he lets you if you did it without permission it’s cheating

over a year ago

"It's not giving permission. Well, it can be if that's how the couple view it but that's not the only way it is. I'm not his possession nor does he control me. What we do is try and listen and respect each other but that's not "permission". "

As with my other comment without permission it’s cheating

over a year ago

Yes he lets you if you did it without permission it’s cheating "

over a year ago

"

So tell me why I’m wrong?

over a year ago

Not let at all... seems to me they have agreed as adults...

over a year ago

No, it isn’t about ‘permission’ at all. Queen Leviosa isn’t my property, she can do as she wishes. The thought of her fucking other men turns me on, so we had a chat and now she occasionally fucks other men.

No permission, no ownership, mutual respect.

over a year ago

Agreed not let... its that simple...

over a year ago

So tell me why I’m wrong? "

My husband decided too instead

over a year ago

Because its what they both want to do you dont need to understand why its between the man and his mrs

over a year ago

I have met married women on there own before and it's always been good.

Sometimes husband was there to watch.

I don't see it as cheating, they are married to each other and live each other.

The other is playtime or friends with benefits as some call it.

over a year ago

It’s exactly as Meli said

over a year ago

So what you’re all saying is if my wife wanted to fuck other men I’m powerless to stop her and should just roll over and let her this I just don’t understand if I was to agree to it then fine but if I don’t it’s cheating no other way to see it in my eyes but none of you have actually answered the question

By *ackDMissMorganCouple
over a year ago

Halifax

Because its what they like and enjoy presumably.

There are things on here I don't get ,but its not down to me to decide how people use fab.

Miss

over a year ago

"So what you’re all saying is if my wife wanted to fuck other men I’m powerless to stop her and should just roll over and let her this I just don’t understand if I was to agree to it then fine but if I don’t it’s cheating no other way to see it in my eyes but none of you have actually answered the question "

If she does that, and you don’t like it, confront her. Either work through it, or end the marriage. It’s as simple as that. Just because you don’t understand a kink, it doesn’t mean other people don’t. Have you ask your wife why she is okay with you having a separate fab account and potentially meeting on your own? Because it’s pretty much the same thing

over a year ago

"So what you’re all saying is if my wife wanted to fuck other men I’m powerless to stop her and should just roll over and let her this I just don’t understand if I was to agree to it then fine but if I don’t it’s cheating no other way to see it in my eyes but none of you have actually answered the question "
thats ur choice i dont personally care if they are cheating everyone has a reason its rarely black and white

over a year ago

"Because its what they like and enjoy presumably.

There are things on here I don't get ,but its not down to me to decide how people use fab.

Miss"

It’s just a simple question and it’s got certain people’s backs up for no reason again maybe it’s me that winds them up not the question lol

over a year ago

If she came to you and asked about the possibility don't shut the door on her.

Talk about it because you'd feel worse if she went ahead anyway while you were at work etc.

Loving couples can talk about anything and introducing someone into your life as a playmate doesn't mean she loves you any less

over a year ago

"So what you’re all saying is if my wife wanted to fuck other men I’m powerless to stop her and should just roll over and let her this I just don’t understand if I was to agree to it then fine but if I don’t it’s cheating no other way to see it in my eyes but none of you have actually answered the question

If she does that, and you don’t like it, confront her. Either work through it, or end the marriage. It’s as simple as that. Just because you don’t understand a kink, it doesn’t mean other people don’t. Have you ask your wife why she is okay with you having a separate fab account and potentially meeting on your own? Because it’s pretty much the same thing "

She knows about this account and no I don’t meet alone I’m not trying to get people worked up I just felt like I wanted to understand more how a couple could come to agreeing to hot wifing

over a year ago

"If she came to you and asked about the possibility don't shut the door on her.

Talk about it because you'd feel worse if she went ahead anyway while you were at work etc.

Loving couples can talk about anything and introducing someone into your life as a playmate doesn't mean she loves you any less"

She hasn’t asked and doesn’t want to as far as I’m aware I’m just curious how other couples come to the agreement

By *orticiaWoman
over a year ago

Wirral

"It's not giving permission. Well, it can be if that's how the couple view it but that's not the only way it is. I'm not his possession nor does he control me. What we do is try and listen and respect each other but that's not "permission".

As with my other comment without permission it’s cheating "

It’s not ‘permission’ as such. Permission gives the connotation of control, and it’s not that. It’s more of a mutual consent or agreement.

The same as having a threesome with your partner & another guy is about mutual consent. Or just 2 single people agreeing to a meet is mutual consent.

Do you get ‘permission’ from a woman before you fuck her, or is that mutual consent too?

over a year ago

"So what you’re all saying is if my wife wanted to fuck other men I’m powerless to stop her and should just roll over and let her this I just don’t understand if I was to agree to it then fine but if I don’t it’s cheating no other way to see it in my eyes but none of you have actually answered the question

If she does that, and you don’t like it, confront her. Either work through it, or end the marriage. It’s as simple as that. Just because you don’t understand a kink, it doesn’t mean other people don’t. Have you ask your wife why she is okay with you having a separate fab account and potentially meeting on your own? Because it’s pretty much the same thing

She knows about this account and no I don’t meet alone I’m not trying to get people worked up I just felt like I wanted to understand more how a couple could come to agreeing to hot wifing "

One day I was putting washing in the washing machine. God knows what me and my husband were talking about, but I said ‘you definitely want to see me fuck someone don’t you’ and he laughed and said ‘well yeah, I’ve been thinking about it for a couple of months now.’

One I had turned the washing machine on, I done some googling, he asked me to ‘think about it, it’s totally not a deal breaker, I don’t even know how I feel about it’. So I did. Together, we made my single fab account, and after a month I met up with someone.

Easy as pie

over a year ago

I think the way you phrased the question is the trouble not the question itself

over a year ago

She knows about this account and no I don’t meet alone I’m not trying to get people worked up I just felt like I wanted to understand more how a couple could come to agreeing to hot wifing

One day I was putting washing in the washing machine. God knows what me and my husband were talking about, but I said ‘you definitely want to see me fuck someone don’t you’ and he laughed and said ‘well yeah, I’ve been thinking about it for a couple of months now.’

One I had turned the washing machine on, I done some googling, he asked me to ‘think about it, it’s totally not a deal breaker, I don’t even know how I feel about it’. So I did. Together, we made my single fab account, and after a month I met up with someone.

Easy as pie "

An answer I can kind of understand

But I’m still more wondering on a mans point of view or a woman’s point of view about letting her man play alone like what makes you think about bringing it up in a conversation to start with

over a year ago

Easy as pie

But I’m still more wondering on a mans point of view or a woman’s point of view about letting her man play alone like what makes you think about bringing it up in a conversation to start with "

I play alone as it turns my husband on, and let’s face it, sex for me. Woo.

He doesn’t play alone as it doesn’t turn me on, and he has absolutely no desire to play with anyone other than me.

It’s oretty simple.

over a year ago

Pretty simple*

over a year ago

Easy as pie

But I’m still more wondering on a mans point of view or a woman’s point of view about letting her man play alone like what makes you think about bringing it up in a conversation to start with

He doesn’t play alone as it doesn’t turn me on, and he has absolutely no desire to play with anyone other than me.

It’s oretty simple. "

I understand the consept I don’t understand the thought process I mean I love watching my wife with another man in a couples encounter or another woman in a threesome but I can’t get my head round how people actually bring it up to each other you’ve said you said to him he really wants you to fuck another man but how did you figure that out how did it come up to start?

over a year ago

Easy as pie

It’s oretty simple.

I understand the consept I don’t understand the thought process I mean I love watching my wife with another man in a couples encounter or another woman in a threesome but I can’t get my head round how people actually bring it up to each other you’ve said you said to him he really wants you to fuck another man but how did you figure that out how did it come up to start? "

That’s literally how it came about. I think I joked about wearing sexy underwear that night (we were going on a night out) and joked about fucking someone else. He just laughed, so I (jokingly) said ‘you well want me to fuck someone else’.

It’s not as complicated as you’re making it out to be. It’s okay if you don’t understand other people’s kinks - there’s many kinks I don’t enjoy but I don’t question people as to why they have them

over a year ago

Easy as pie

It’s oretty simple.

I understand the consept I don’t understand the thought process I mean I love watching my wife with another man in a couples encounter or another woman in a threesome but I can’t get my head round how people actually bring it up to each other you’ve said you said to him he really wants you to fuck another man but how did you figure that out how did it come up to start? "

How did you approach it with your wife?

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

"I think the way you phrased the question is the trouble not the question itself"

This

It's not about "letting" at all OP - as others have suggested that implies control and ownership and unless there is a mutually agreed thing in a relationship e.g. D/s that establishes that control and ownership it doesn't enter into the equation.

People decide to "agree" to play separately for all sorts of reasons for some it's about it being a turn on for both to do so, for others it's just the ability to meet others openly and without any cheating, for others it is a D/s or cuckold thing, for others it's simply being able to explore things they might not be able to with their partner - there are many different answers to the question none of them right or wrong, just what two people have mutually agreed to do

over a year ago

And when I say let I know some people will question that word but it’s giving permission however you look at it "

I don't have a wife so it's not a problemo

By *xMFM3sumsxxWoman
over a year ago

SouthWest Lancashire

Mine's changed his mind but i'm not caring any more. He knew what he signed up for.

over a year ago

The way I see it, one asks the other is this something you'd be interested in doing. The other says either yes or no. Ultimately a decision made together.

over a year ago

Easy as pie

It’s oretty simple.

I understand the consept I don’t understand the thought process I mean I love watching my wife with another man in a couples encounter or another woman in a threesome but I can’t get my head round how people actually bring it up to each other you’ve said you said to him he really wants you to fuck another man but how did you figure that out how did it come up to start?

How did you approach it with your wife?"

I haven’t mentioned her playing alone and I won’t shes not interested but we never talked about swinging seriously I said a few times about a threesome but she laughed it off until something happened that was out of our control and the wife got very turned on with the idea

Post new Message to Thread