FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

More female pics than male pics in couples profile .. opinions on this subject please?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just an observation as a single male that is seeking couples and single females.

I've noticed that couples profiles are nearly always pictures of the ladies? What about the ladies that are looking at the couples profiles? , and would love to see pictures of the male seen as though that's who they will be partnering off with.

I think the ladies have a pretty tough deal on this subject.

In my opinion it would be nice for the ladies to see pictures of the man too. Thoughts on this please ? X

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ortobello SionnachWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

Lots of answers on this one on other similar threads if you use the search facility.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Men pics are usually really bad. Close up drippy cocks or hairy arses. I prefer not to see that. I close my eyes when I fuck. In case the bag falls off my head.

over a year ago

"Men pics are usually really bad. Close up drippy cocks or hairy arses. I prefer not to see that. I close my eyes when I fuck. In case the bag falls off my head. "

Stop looking at my profile then!

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

It's up to each individual profile owner how they want to portray/promote themselves I guess - some couple's profiles are only looking for single guys so only post pics of the lady for that reason. Agree though that if they're looking for other couples or single women or even bi men then some pics of the male half would be useful

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

[Removed by poster at 13/10/18 17:17:43]

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

There are more of me than Cal but we have made an effort to have photos of us both.

We mainly meet couples and want to see both, so expect other couples do too.

I think many men prefer to be behind the camera.

Nita

over a year ago

"Men pics are usually really bad. Close up drippy cocks or hairy arses. I prefer not to see that. I close my eyes when I fuck. In case the bag falls off my head.

Stop looking at my profile then! "

I looked!! Bloody brilliant!! The welly is particularly impressive.

over a year ago

"Men pics are usually really bad. Close up drippy cocks or hairy arses. I prefer not to see that. I close my eyes when I fuck. In case the bag falls off my head. "

Ha ha .. That's made me actually laughed out loud. My kids are wondering what I'm laughing at .. lol x

over a year ago

"Men pics are usually really bad. Close up drippy cocks or hairy arses. I prefer not to see that. I close my eyes when I fuck. In case the bag falls off my head.

Stop looking at my profile then!

I looked!! Bloody brilliant!! The welly is particularly impressive. "

Think I'll get my wellies out... Brilliant

over a year ago

"There are more of me than Cal but we have made an effort to have photos of us both.

We mainly meet couples and want to see both, so expect other couples do too.

I think many men prefer to be behind the camera.

Nita"

Great effort and some very tasteful pictures on your profile .. This is exactly what I'm talking about.

over a year ago

What always makes me laugh is that most of the pics are clearly selfies. If they're a couple can't the other one take the pics?

Each to their own I guess?

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"What always makes me laugh is that most of the pics are clearly selfies. If they're a couple can't the other one take the pics?

Each to their own I guess? "

It is a bit odd...though taking photos of you both together is harder, there's such things as timers...even on mobile phones.

And OP.. thanks for the compliment.

Nita

By *urity555Man
over a year ago

south west

We try to have some pics of Mr P, but he hates having them done!

However the few we do have show his body/ etc .

We look for other couples so I personally find it frustrating if there is no pics of the man!

Miss P

over a year ago

"What always makes me laugh is that most of the pics are clearly selfies. If they're a couple can't the other one take the pics?

Each to their own I guess? "

For sure ..Even cheap phones take pretty good photos these days. Most also have a timer facility on them.

over a year ago

"We try to have some pics of Mr P, but he hates having them done!

We look for other couples so I personally find it frustrating if there is no pics of the man!

Miss P "

That's what I thought. I think the ladies get a pretty bad deal in general on couple profiles.

By *lfienchocMan
over a year ago

Birmingham

We have pics of both of us - no bits n bobs on show either - would be nice to see more couples had pictures of both too x

over a year ago

Miss P

That's what I thought. I think the ladies get a pretty bad deal in general on couple profiles."

Btw you have some excellent pictures and I love your tattoos x

By *xMFM3sumsxxWoman
over a year ago

SouthWest Lancashire

my fella is very fat so i've hidden him

over a year ago

We try to keep a good mix of both of us, it seems to work

The thing with selfies, it's easier to prance about like a twat taking endless pics that will be deleted when you're alone than with your partner!

Peach x

By *urity555Man
over a year ago

south west

Miss P

That's what I thought. I think the ladies get a pretty bad deal in general on couple profiles.

Btw you have some excellent pictures and I love your tattoos x "

Thank you x

over a year ago

because not every women is married to george clooney.

By *londie8399Couple
over a year ago

blackpool

we try to have an even balance of pictures but can be hard as hubby prefers to be behind the lence then in front of it

over a year ago

Mr doesn’t like having his pic taken, I do have a couple on my friends pics of him but they do need updating x

By *icentiousCouple
over a year ago

Up on them there hills

My photos are not good, a veri confirms this, now L’s also don’t do her justice, and she looks pretty hot in them, she’s even hotter in the flesh.

over a year ago

"My photos are not good, a veri confirms this, now L’s also don’t do her justice, and she looks pretty hot in them, she’s even hotter in the flesh."

I thought you looked great.. Ha.. And yes I've seen you both on the flesh . Hope you guys are both doing ok.. It's been a while since I saw you at Pandora's

over a year ago

"Mr doesn’t like having his pic taken, I do have a couple on my friends pics of him but they do need updating x "

Thanks for the feedback Ange.... Great to see you last week at the Manchester lounge social x

over a year ago

"because not every women is married to george clooney."

They don't have to be .lol

over a year ago

"Mr doesn’t like having his pic taken, I do have a couple on my friends pics of him but they do need updating x

Thanks for the feedback Ange.... Great to see you last week at the Manchester lounge social x"

You’re welcome, was lovely to meet you x

over a year ago

Got lot more pics of mrs than me she looks more interesting than me and it works as we get plenty of messages. But if people want pics of me then I will always oblige

over a year ago

"Got lot more pics of mrs than me she looks more interesting than me and it works as we get plenty of messages. But if people want pics of me then I will always oblige "

Thanks for your input guys

By *icentiousCouple
over a year ago

Up on them there hills

"My photos are not good, a veri confirms this, now L’s also don’t do her justice, and she looks pretty hot in them, she’s even hotter in the flesh.

I thought you looked great.. Ha.. And yes I've seen you both on the flesh . Hope you guys are both doing ok.. It's been a while since I saw you at Pandora's "

‘Twas a bit of an orgy blur.

However, thank you.

over a year ago

"My photos are not good, a veri confirms this, now L’s also don’t do her justice, and she looks pretty hot in them, she’s even hotter in the flesh.

I thought you looked great.. Ha.. And yes I've seen you both on the flesh . Hope you guys are both doing ok.. It's been a while since I saw you at Pandora's

‘Twas a bit of an orgy blur.

However, thank you."

It was a 12 some we were in I remember it well .. Happy days .. lol

over a year ago

Most couple profiles i look at have nearly all of the female and no sign of the partner. That's no good to me so I move on x

over a year ago

We’ve got face pics as public we keep our sexy pics on friends it’s improved are meets as people do need to be attracted it seems on fab x

over a year ago

"Most couple profiles i look at have nearly all of the female and no sign of the partner. That's no good to me so I move on x"

Not all couples x

By *ssex_tomMan
over a year ago

Chelmsford

Cameras these days have so many buttons. Perhaps the men grasp that better and the girls struggle !

By * and M lookingCouple
over a year ago

Worcester

You won’t see any pics of me in our profile but we know that I am real and our meets do too.

Mr M

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Cameras these days have so many buttons. Perhaps the men grasp that better and the girls struggle ! "

. That'd be it although I'm not sure why the men can't work the timer...

By *agneto.Man
over a year ago

Bham

Yeah I agree.

Puts me off messaging said couples too.

As, if the guy is massive with a rippling six pack, I doubt they'd be interested in dad bod me, so I wouldn't waste time messaging them if the guy was like that.

But when he's not on show, I obviously can't make that call.

By *r MoriartyMan
over a year ago

The Land that time forgot (Norfolk)

Check out Redoriarty, that guy is hot!

over a year ago

"You won’t see any pics of me in our profile but we know that I am real and our meets do too.

Mr M"

Excellent profile and pictures. I can see why .. However it would be nice to treat the ladies and let them see what they may be meeting before asking to see your private pics.

over a year ago

"Check out Redoriarty, that guy is hot!"

Hey .. Great to see you last week at the Manchester social..

Both your profiles have some great pictures .. Hope you are both well..

over a year ago

There's a couple more of me than the hubby but there's still enough of him to get a good idea of who he is, especially as its the Cuckquean/cake scenario for us so it makes sense for there to be a few of him, I'm just a poser so i love adding pics of me lol x

most of our pics are friends only tho, we like to build a bit of banter chatting with people first as the majority of our pics are face ones...

Q x

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

It's ridiculous to expect full interest from all types of people if your pics won't interest a huge proportion of those you profess to be seeking. It looks short-sighted or stupid at best.

By *_Yeah19Couple
over a year ago

Lincoln

As I said on yet another similar thread last week, every couple has their own dynamic so their pics may reflect that. If the guy doesn’t meet or get involved then there’s less point him having pics.

But if both people expect to be playing with both of us, then I expect to see both of them. Yes you can ask for pics but that’s annoying and surely it’s not hard to put one pic of him up just to give an idea? If he’s the ‘weak link’ of the pair then that’ll get seen at some point so may as well get it out there straight away!

We’ve got a good amount of SSS, clearly more of me but we accept that the girl is the initial draw to the profile.

TB

By * and M lookingCouple
over a year ago

Worcester

"You won’t see any pics of me in our profile but we know that I am real and our meets do too.

Mr M

Excellent profile and pictures. I can see why .. However it would be nice to treat the ladies and let them see what they may be meeting before asking to see your private pics. "

Ah but I have no interest in playing with anyone else so they have no need but happy to let them see me if we intend to meet.

It’s the main reason that we prefer the clubs to be honest.

over a year ago

Its their preference

By *wo4FemCouple
over a year ago

Birmingham

We have a good set of photos with both of us in them.

By *bsolutebeginnersCouple
over a year ago

Planet Ork

After looking at the two photos of hubby on our profile, would you really need or want to see more photos of him?

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

I haven't read all the flippant answers.

To me it's obvious.

It's not just here or just this medium.

Most people are blind to it due to growing up in this society and taking it for granted.

Think commodity.

over a year ago

"As I said on yet another similar thread last week, every couple has their own dynamic so their pics may reflect that. If the guy doesn’t meet or get involved then there’s less point him having pics.

But if both people expect to be playing with both of us, then I expect to see both of them. Yes you can ask for pics but that’s annoying and surely it’s not hard to put one pic of him up just to give an idea? If he’s the ‘weak link’ of the pair then that’ll get seen at some point so may as well get it out there straight away!

We’ve got a good amount of SSS, clearly more of me but we accept that the girl is the initial draw to the profile.

TB"

You have a good balance of photos.. I love the matching fab tshirts.. lol.and some cracking photos BTW.. Very well thought out.

I read your profile.. Excellent!. What a great fab love story

Thanks for you input x

over a year ago

"We have a good set of photos with both of us in them."

Great photos of you both x

over a year ago

On the whole most people want to meet females and so more photos of the women will attract more interest.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"I haven't read all the flippant answers.

To me it's obvious.

Most people are blind to it due to growing up in this society and taking it for granted.

Think commodity."

over a year ago

"I haven't read all the flippant answers.

To me it's obvious.

Think commodity.

"

over a year ago

A bit of a plug for South Leeds social Sat 3 Nov.

£5pp. Fab’s sexiest DJ. Party games and prizes.

Any surplus monies will go to BLISS the premature baby charity.

Please register interest on the forum. search

SOUTH LEEDS SOCIAL

By *isty286Couple
over a year ago

Dorset

"A bit of a plug for South Leeds social Sat 3 Nov.

£5pp. Fab’s sexiest DJ. Party games and prizes.

Any surplus monies will go to BLISS the premature baby charity.

Please register interest on the forum. search

SOUTH LEEDS SOCIAL

"

Talk about hijacking a thread.

By *isty286Couple
over a year ago

Dorset

Getting back to the original question....

Women are usually much more photogenic than men, but we do like to see a few pics of the male half of a couple too, if only to get an idea of attraction and body type.

over a year ago

"Getting back to the original question....

Women are usually much more photogenic than men, but we do like to see a few pics of the male half of a couple too, if only to get an idea of attraction and body type. "

That is exactly my point

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Fucking hilarious.

We don't need to see the male cos the camera likes women better and THAT'S why there is hairy clunge and massive tits everywhere..... and no knobs.

By *r MoriartyMan
over a year ago

The Land that time forgot (Norfolk)

I think there's more pictures of me on our profile but that's because I'm a Tart.

over a year ago

"Fucking hilarious.

We don't need to see the male cos the camera likes women better and THAT'S why there is hairy clunge and massive tits everywhere..... and no knobs.

"

over a year ago

I reckon it is, cos they would get more interests showing the woman lol.

over a year ago

Hubby likes taking pictures of me, he is not that keen on pics of himself, but if you are NOT lazy, you will find pics of him x

over a year ago

"Hubby likes taking pictures of me, he is not that keen on pics of himself, but if you are NOT lazy, you will find pics of him x"

So I can see .. With his broken arm and lying on the sofa ... lol ..

Excellent photos BTW x

Post new Message to Thread