Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I enjoy it

over a year ago

"Do some women find it flattering sexy if you don't like it why not "

I don’t like it because a few men decided to add me on kik (without my consent), print my photos off from fab (without my consent), send me a video of them wanking and cumming on my photos (without my consent). I felt violated, I cried for an hour or two and hid my profile for weeks.

When I told the men (three men have done this) that I felt creeped out and violated, they all found that hilarious and a turn on. Had to make a new kik account each time.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Does it matter why not, OP? All that matters is whether it's welcome or not.

over a year ago

"Do some women find it flattering sexy if you don't like it why not

I don’t like it because a few men decided to add me on kik (without my consent), print my photos off from fab (without my consent), send me a video of them wanking and cumming on my photos (without my consent). I felt violated, I cried for an hour or two and hid my profile for weeks.

When I told the men (three men have done this) that I felt creeped out and violated, they all found that hilarious and a turn on. Had to make a new kik account each time. "

Yea sorry, I was going through a phase

over a year ago

"Does it matter why not, OP? All that matters is whether it's welcome or not. "

over a year ago

Why cum on her pic when you can cum on her.

over a year ago

"Why cum on her pic when you can cum on her."

That’s the spirit!

over a year ago

When I told the men (three men have done this) that I felt creeped out and violated, they all found that hilarious and a turn on. Had to make a new kik account each time. "

Oh god really! That’s horrible

over a year ago

When I told the men (three men have done this) that I felt creeped out and violated, they all found that hilarious and a turn on. Had to make a new kik account each time.

Oh god really! That’s horrible "

Honestly I know folk won’t find it a big deal and yeah yeah I have pics up on the internet but fuck, I felt so creeped out

By *lenderfoxMan
over a year ago

Leeds

That's horrendous.

It's very creepy behavious, unless it's solicited.

over a year ago

Honestly I know folk won’t find it a big deal and yeah yeah I have pics up on the internet but fuck, I felt so creeped out"

I’d find it a big deal. That’s awful. It would creep me out too x

over a year ago

Honestly I know folk won’t find it a big deal and yeah yeah I have pics up on the internet but fuck, I felt so creeped out

I’d find it a big deal. That’s awful. It would creep me out too x"

*deletes Cum tribute*

Fuck

over a year ago

"I enjoy it "

Weird i know but love your freckles on your arms

over a year ago

*deletes Cum tribute*

Fuck"

Haha. No it’s fine. You can. That wouldn’t creep me out

over a year ago

*deletes Cum tribute*

Fuck

Haha. No it’s fine. You can. That wouldn’t creep me out "

It's deleted now, give me 6-8 hours and I'll be ready to go again

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

*deletes Cum tribute*

Fuck

It's deleted now, give me 6-8 hours and I'll be ready to go again "

6/8 hours lol

over a year ago

*deletes Cum tribute*

Fuck

6/8 hours lol"

I've never advertised myself as a repeat cummer

over a year ago

*deletes Cum tribute*

Fuck

6/8 hours lol

I've never advertised myself as a repeat cummer "

. Lol

over a year ago

I love it, it's flattering naughty and fun. I like to see someone enjoy themselves

over a year ago

"I love it, it's flattering naughty and fun. I like to see someone enjoy themselves "

Id be flattered that your flattered

over a year ago

Maybe cum tributes are not the trend now lol

over a year ago

"Maybe cum tributes are not the trend now lol "

Was they ever?

over a year ago

"Maybe cum tributes are not the trend now lol "

I don’t really recall that trend. I remember the Rubik cube and the loom bands but don’t remember that one.

over a year ago

"Maybe cum tributes are not the trend now lol

I don’t really recall that trend. I remember the Rubik cube and the loom bands but don’t remember that one. "

I still do those at work and hama beads and scoobies!

over a year ago

I don’t really recall that trend. I remember the Rubik cube and the loom bands but don’t remember that one.

I still do those at work and hama beads and scoobies!"

Drove me mad those loom bands! Get stuck in the hoover

over a year ago

Drove me mad those loom bands! Get stuck in the hoover "

Yeah the cleaner hates them. But we have a rule - the kids have to pick them up and for every one we find after tidy up time, they have to do ten star jumps or pushups

over a year ago

Yeah the cleaner hates them. But we have a rule - the kids have to pick them up and for every one we find after tidy up time, they have to do ten star jumps or pushups "

I should have done that. My kids would have been fit as a fiddle!!

over a year ago

Yeah the cleaner hates them. But we have a rule - the kids have to pick them up and for every one we find after tidy up time, they have to do ten star jumps or pushups

I should have done that. My kids would have been fit as a fiddle!! "

Elastrator bands

Post new Message to Thread