Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

So ladies.....

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Is the G spot, the holy grail to us mere males fact of fiction? If fact can you explain it’s location or would you have to kill me having done so?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

Like guys... all ladies are different. Some of us do seem to have a G spot others don't.

Nita

By *ugs and JunkCouple
over a year ago

Bellshill

I never thought I had one until I met my other half and he found it the first time lol

Lucky me

Mrs

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Never found a girl that doesnt have one personlly

over a year ago

But where inside is it?

over a year ago

"But where inside is it?"
refer to google mate do ur own homework study it

over a year ago

I don't have one

over a year ago

I have, but rather than go on the google diatribe, I prefer to hear the actual facts from real people. Thank you for your totally useless input though

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

Yea I've got one but it ain't all that to be honest. I'd rather guys focused elsewhere.

over a year ago

This is really enlightening, it seems some have, some haven’t... some feel it rewarding others not?

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I seem to have one vaginally and one anally. Or at least a point if stimulated anally has a similar effect. I get earth shattering orgasms from them.

Different places for different women, but can be found with sensual exploration and some observation.

over a year ago

"I have, but rather than go on the google diatribe, I prefer to hear the actual facts from real people. Thank you for your totally useless input though "
well google taught me and id say im very good at finding it but its about what u do when u find it thats the key

By *ensualtouch15Man
over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

"Is the G spot, the holy grail to us mere males fact of fiction? If fact can you explain it’s location or would you have to kill me having done so? "

Oh dear dude

If you need to ask , I suggest you leave fab as the ladies have no use for you xxx

Holy grail. Thinking is a simplistic male concept

Ladies need empathy and exploration , they are individuals with individual locks and keys

Their pleasure is derived from a multitude of inputs and stimuli compounding and culminating into their pleasure

Dabbing any single button and neglecting a holistic approach is mindlessly primitive and mainly ineffective

Also pleasure zones are transient , they can change and intensify, diminish as events progress , empathy and awareness are the tools you need not a single button xxx

over a year ago

I’m feeling better about asking this. I’m by no means inexperienced with sex, but I’mthe first to admit I’m no expert and I have to admit I was hesitant i posting the question. I knew it would invite a degree of stupid answers from self appointed male experts, which is why I directed it specifically to females... thank you ladies

over a year ago

Use your largest finger and with Palm facing up put your finger hooked inside the pussy lol u should feel a little ridged area, slowly tease it and feel it swell. That's where mine is lol

If done right u will see results

over a year ago

"I have, but rather than go on the google diatribe, I prefer to hear the actual facts from real people. Thank you for your totally useless input though well google taught me and id say im very good at finding it but its about what u do when u find it thats the key "

Not many men know where it is or what to do with it, my ex husband of 12 yrs didnt. My hubby now gets me going in 5 seconds lol

over a year ago

"But where inside is it?

Use your largest finger and with Palm facing up put your finger hooked inside the pussy lol u should feel a little ridged area, slowly tease it and feel it swell. That's where mine is lol

If done right u will see results "

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

Has anyone heard of the O spot

over a year ago

"I have, but rather than go on the google diatribe, I prefer to hear the actual facts from real people. Thank you for your totally useless input though well google taught me and id say im very good at finding it but its about what u do when u find it thats the key

Not many men know where it is or what to do with it, my ex husband of 12 yrs didnt. My hubby now gets me going in 5 seconds lol"

Noted

over a year ago

" Oh dear dude If you need to ask , I suggest you leave fab "

Thanks for your input, but exactly which part of “so ladies” are you having difficulty understanding?

over a year ago

"I’m feeling better about asking this. I’m by no means inexperienced with sex, but I’mthe first to admit I’m no expert and I have to admit I was hesitant i posting the question. I knew it would invite a degree of stupid answers from self appointed male experts, which is why I directed it specifically to females... thank you ladies"

Personally I’d rather be intimate with a guy who is keen to explore and learn, ask questions and discover new things, than someone who thinks he knows it all

over a year ago

" Oh dear dude If you need to ask , I suggest you leave fab

Thanks for your input, but exactly which part of “so ladies” are you having difficulty understanding?"

It’s an open forum, anyone can reply as they see wish

over a year ago

And OP it’s different for everyone

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 12/10/18 21:11:54]

over a year ago

"I have, but rather than go on the google diatribe, I prefer to hear the actual facts from real people. Thank you for your totally useless input though well google taught me and id say im very good at finding it but its about what u do when u find it thats the key

Not many men know where it is or what to do with it, my ex husband of 12 yrs didnt. My hubby now gets me going in 5 seconds lol"

over a year ago

"Has anyone heard of the O spot"

Yeah. O, G, A, C and U.

Mrs

over a year ago

"But where inside is it?

If done right u will see results "

Thank you ??

over a year ago

I have one but it’s not always a case of touching it and bingo. It’s a mix of a lot of things together and finding it at the right time in the right way then it works. X

over a year ago

Thanks for your input, but exactly which part of “so ladies” are you having difficulty understanding?

It’s an open forum, anyone can reply as they see wish "

Did you not see the 40-55 thread?

By *ensualtouch15Man
over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

"I’m feeling better about asking this. I’m by no means inexperienced with sex, but I’mthe first to admit I’m no expert and I have to admit I was hesitant i posting the question. I knew it would invite a degree of stupid answers from self appointed male experts, which is why I directed it specifically to females... thank you ladies

Personally I’d rather be intimate with a guy who is keen to explore and learn, ask questions and discover new things, than someone who thinks he knows it all "

Indeed but then there are fundamentals ?

So it's first date and the man who has seduced you asks

How do I kiss you

Do you want the top left me your lip bitten, how long for how hard . Shall I kiss your neck ?

I would think you would like to be explored and the man your with read your subtle responses and maybe give you the odd surprise , along with being open to any suggestions you may give ?

over a year ago

Did you not see the 40-55 thread? "

No??

over a year ago

So to sum up, not every woman has one and having one isn’t necessarily going to bring intant gratification (unlike some male insistance it does). It’s location if there, may vary from person to person as does it’s sensitivity... is that about right ladies?

By *ensualtouch15Man
over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

"So to sum up, not every woman has one and having one isn’t necessarily going to bring intant gratification (unlike some male insistance it does). It’s location if there, may vary from person to person as does it’s sensitivity... is that about right ladies?"

Almost text book

over a year ago

If you don't know by now then i dunno how to explain.

over a year ago

"So to sum up, not every woman has one and having one isn’t necessarily going to bring intant gratification (unlike some male insistance it does). It’s location if there, may vary from person to person as does it’s sensitivity... is that about right ladies?"

Yep! Everyone’s different

over a year ago

"I’m feeling better about asking this. I’m by no means inexperienced with sex, but I’mthe first to admit I’m no expert and I have to admit I was hesitant i posting the question. I knew it would invite a degree of stupid answers from self appointed male experts, which is why I directed it specifically to females... thank you ladies

Personally I’d rather be intimate with a guy who is keen to explore and learn, ask questions and discover new things, than someone who thinks he knows it all

How do I kiss you

Do you want the top left me your lip bitten, how long for how hard . Shall I kiss your neck ?

I would think you would like to be explored and the man your with read your subtle responses and maybe give you the odd surprise , along with being open to any suggestions you may give ?

"

Absolutely! But the question he’s asking isn’t a fundamental one. The female g spot is shrouded in mystery for many men, and women for that matter. He shouldn’t be ridiculed or told to leave this site for asking what is a perfectly acceptable question, in my opinion.

over a year ago

"But where inside is it?

If you don't know by now then i dunno how to explain. "

Ok, explain in detail to us.... we wait with bated breath your expert knowledge

over a year ago

I dont think I have one

As long as you can find the clitoris that'll do for me

over a year ago

"I dont think I have one

As long as you can find the clitoris that'll do for me "

Haha me too

over a year ago

Thanks for your input, but exactly which part of “so ladies” are you having difficulty understanding?"

He should be allowed to ask any question, we are all here to help each other plus this might get him noticed more hehe

over a year ago

Did you not see the 40-55 thread?

No??"

Do a forum search

over a year ago

"But where inside is it?

If you don't know by now then i dunno how to explain. "

We’re waiting on your 11+ years of experience

over a year ago

"But where inside is it?

Ok, explain in detail to us.... we wait with bated breath your expert knowledge "

It's kinda been explained by different people.

If they have one it might not be to difficult to find if you know the lady and it's not just a random hook up. Although even then you could if you got them incredibly turned on and knew what you was doing.

over a year ago

"But where inside is it?

If they have one it might not be to difficult to find if you know the lady and it's not just a random hook up. Although even then you could if you got them incredibly turned on and knew what you was doing. "

Well that certainly clears things up (rolls eyes)

over a year ago

I haven't read whole thread but seems like OP is getting a bit of stick for asking. I say well done to him! Where better to get info than this forum? I used to slag my ex because he took studying oral technique very seriously but tbh I now realise he's pretty much ruined me through his expertise! No one else I've ever met, who was sure they knew it all, has even come close. You go be that guy re G-spots OP

By *ensualtouch15Man
over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

How do I kiss you

Absolutely! But the question he’s asking isn’t a fundamental one. The female g spot is shrouded in mystery for many men, and women for that matter. He shouldn’t be ridiculed or told to leave this site for asking what is a perfectly acceptable question, in my opinion. "

Well maybe I was a tad tongue in the cheek with leave the site , but the rest of what I said I'm happy with , many men want to fuck by numbers

And although an acceptable question I think suggesting a redirection of approach an acceptable response x

By *ensualtouch15Man
over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

He should be allowed to ask any question, we are all here to help each other plus this might get him noticed more hehe"

You're not suggesting this was a look and talk to me ladies only thread are you

over a year ago

Press down on my pubic bone while finger inside me pointing to the front behind the pubic bone. Best feeling ever.

over a year ago

How do I kiss you

Absolutely! But the question he’s asking isn’t a fundamental one. The female g spot is shrouded in mystery for many men, and women for that matter. He shouldn’t be ridiculed or told to leave this site for asking what is a perfectly acceptable question, in my opinion.

Well maybe I was a tad tongue in the cheek with leave the site , but the rest of what I said I'm happy with , many men want to fuck by numbers

And although an acceptable question I think suggesting a redirection of approach an acceptable response x

"

over a year ago

Spot on

Mrs

over a year ago

I’ve been trying to find this thread for ages.

By *iSTARessWoman
over a year ago

London

You're 50 and don't know?!

Then again, chap on Big Brother last week had no idea what a clitoris is

over a year ago

"You're 50 and don't know?!

Then again, chap on Big Brother last week had no idea what a clitoris is "

I’m beginning to regret asking what was a genuine question now. Yes I’m 50 and no I’m no expert, but I thought it might be better to ask than muddle on

over a year ago

Personally I’d rather be intimate with a guy who is keen to explore and learn, ask questions and discover new things, than someone who thinks he knows it all "

over a year ago

I don't like fingers anywhere near mine. It's a horrible feeling and if you push too hard I piss myself.

over a year ago

"I don't like fingers anywhere near mine. It's a horrible feeling and if you push too hard I piss myself. "

Some guys will like that

over a year ago

"I’ve been trying to find this thread for ages. "

Still not found that clit though eh?

over a year ago

"I don't like fingers anywhere near mine. It's a horrible feeling and if you push too hard I piss myself. "

Is it piss or squirt....

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"

Me too. People who are willing to admit that they don't know it all tend to be better in bed in my experience.

over a year ago

Finding them is fun, usually...

over a year ago

"I don't like fingers anywhere near mine. It's a horrible feeling and if you push too hard I piss myself.

Some guys will like that"

I bloody don't. I got a UTI from vigorous fingers once, that led to a very painful kidney infection.

over a year ago

Me too. People who are willing to admit that they don't know it all tend to be better in bed in my experience. "

I've found the less they talj about sex the better they are.

By *cedGemsWoman
over a year ago

South West Wales ;-)

Loathe fumbling fingers ....

By *pider-WomanWoman
over a year ago

Exeter, Bristol, Plymouth, Truro

I’m beginning to regret asking what was a genuine question now. Yes I’m 50 and no I’m no expert, but I thought it might be better to ask than muddle on"

I wouldn't feel like that about the question. Most guys big themselves up but frankly most cant make you cum to the end of bed let alone the moon and back. That's why all the bull shit does straight over my head.....

Google is your friend...true story x

By *iSTARessWoman
over a year ago

London

I’m beginning to regret asking what was a genuine question now. Yes I’m 50 and no I’m no expert, but I thought it might be better to ask than muddle on"

No shame in asking. But you're likely to get a ribbing about it.... There are plenty of books and information on the interweb. We'd all probably benefit from some research

By *pider-WomanWoman
over a year ago

I’m beginning to regret asking what was a genuine question now. Yes I’m 50 and no I’m no expert, but I thought it might be better to ask than muddle on

I wouldn't feel like that about the question. Most guys big themselves up but frankly most cant make you cum to the end of bed let alone the moon and back. That's why all the bull shit does straight over my head.....

"

"Gos"

over a year ago

"Gos""

Have an "e" on me.

over a year ago

Sometimes you discover you had one when you didn't know you actually did

over a year ago

"I don't like fingers anywhere near mine. It's a horrible feeling and if you push too hard I piss myself.

Some guys will like that

I bloody don't. I got a UTI from vigorous fingers once, that led to a very painful kidney infection.

"

over a year ago

"Sometimes you discover you had one when you didn't know you actually did "

I can live in hope then

over a year ago

"Sometimes you discover you had one when you didn't know you actually did

I can live in hope then "

Worked for me

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

You walk through the wardrobe past the coats and into narnia then take your first left and you’ve found it

By *pider-WomanWoman
over a year ago

"Gos"

Have an "e" on me."

Well thankyou.

over a year ago

"But where inside is it?

If they have one it might not be to difficult to find if you know the lady and it's not just a random hook up. Although even then you could if you got them incredibly turned on and knew what you was doing.

Well that certainly clears things up (rolls eyes)"

You're welcome

Post new Message to Thread