Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

In the gym

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

For boys and girls that go to the gym... Is it just me that has very pervy thoughts and get extremely turned on while there lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Not in the slightest . My second home

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

I enjoy all the grunting that comes from the weights corner

By *eady and Willing 9Man
over a year ago

Wherever the party is @

Nope. Me too. It's lucky my girl is on here too and does as much perving as i do,otherwise it would be arguments eveytime we go to the gym. But to fare,I probably perve on Lexi as much as others perve on her. Was even better when we had a male who went to our gym who we had met on fab. He used to watch Lexi.. especially squat days and who could blame him

By *rsSBWoman
over a year ago

toy town

"Not in the slightest . My second home"

Perv

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Detto..sometimes I wonder around who could be a naughty fucker swinger while I'm looking around

over a year ago

Wherever the party is @

"Detto..sometimes I wonder around who could be a naughty fucker swinger while I'm looking around "

We play that all the time. I swear a few times we've been on fab in the gym and guys habe seen us on it and smiled. What we may do is check the location and see how many miles they are away..or feet if they're at the gym

over a year ago

"Detto..sometimes I wonder around who could be a naughty fucker swinger while I'm looking around

We play that all the time. I swear a few times we've been on fab in the gym and guys habe seen us on it and smiled. What we may do is check the location and see how many miles they are away..or feet if they're at the gym "

Haha I'm going to do that next time lol I swear half of them are not as innocent as they look

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 12/10/18 15:25:05]

over a year ago

I occasionally go to the gym and have mates that spend 4-6 hours a day in the gym. So many people go to the gym for all the wrong reasons

over a year ago

I always perv in the gym... definitely makes me horny watching women workout

By *r_BigHeadMan
over a year ago

The Naughty Step (aka Northampton)

Pervy thoughts every time. Often end up checking Fab between sets, but never anybody 'nearby'

By *agneto.Man
over a year ago

Bham

"Detto..sometimes I wonder around who could be a naughty fucker swinger while I'm looking around "

I'm like that all the time, not just the gym, for instance, supermarket the other day, Tiger print heels and an ankle chain...hmm, now was she or wasn't she

over a year ago

Wherever the party is @

"Detto..sometimes I wonder around who could be a naughty fucker swinger while I'm looking around

We play that all the time. I swear a few times we've been on fab in the gym and guys habe seen us on it and smiled. What we may do is check the location and see how many miles they are away..or feet if they're at the gym

Haha I'm going to do that next time lol I swear half of them are not as innocent as they look "

Nooooo. I said it first. Plus you didn't say dibs on the idea,so nah nah

over a year ago

Wherever the party is @

I'm like that all the time, not just the gym, for instance, supermarket the other day, Tiger print heels and an ankle chain...hmm, now was she or wasn't she "

Bet she was lol. Little minx

over a year ago

Never enters my head in the gym itself

Although in the showers ...

over a year ago

No, not at all. I go in do what I have to and get out. I usually on the floor in a mess so getting horny doesn't even cross my mind.

By *urely4funMan
over a year ago

london

[Removed by poster at 12/10/18 15:59:52]

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman
over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

I've just got home from the gym.

When I'm working, no chance. I'm there to a job & I'm focused solely on that. When I'm training myself I'd seriously wonder about someone's sanity if they perved me.

Apparantly I have a scary gym face & I've been known to turn the air blue.

over a year ago

Wherever the party is @

"No, not at all. I go in do what I have to and get out. I usually on the floor in a mess so getting horny doesn't even cross my mind."

You're at the wring gym then lol

By *urely4funMan
over a year ago

london

I once planned a 3 in the morning meet in a cheapy 24hour gym. Got there and there was two guys fucking in the free weights section. Cheaper than a hotel i guess but it put her off.

over a year ago

Wherever the party is @

"I've just got home from the gym.

When I'm working, no chance. I'm there to a job & I'm focused solely on that. When I'm training myself I'd seriously wonder about someone's sanity if they perved me.

"

#SheIsAKeeper lol

over a year ago

"No, not at all. I go in do what I have to and get out. I usually on the floor in a mess so getting horny doesn't even cross my mind.

You're at the wring gym then lol"

Err no I don't want to get horny at the gym

By *agneto.Man
over a year ago

Bham

I'm like that all the time, not just the gym, for instance, supermarket the other day, Tiger print heels and an ankle chain...hmm, now was she or wasn't she

Bet she was lol. Little minx "

Wish she was, she was hot haha

over a year ago

Wherever the party is @

"

Why can't you do your job and perve at the same time. Thought women were the masters of multi tasking? . Doesn't do me any harm. It sometimes makes my sessions less painful

over a year ago

Wherever the party is @

Bet she was lol. Little minx

Wish she was, she was hot haha "

The one that got away eh? Lol

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman
over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

Why can't you do your job and perve at the same time. Thought women were the masters of multi tasking? . Doesn't do me any harm. It sometimes makes my sessions less painful "

Because I'd be providing my clients with poor service if my attention wasn't fully on them. They pay me enough to deserve 100%.

Professional Standards

By *hatYorkLadMan
over a year ago

York

Good God there's some hot girls go to my gym, but I try to avoid looking as usually they are working out with their freakishly big sted head boyfriends

over a year ago

"Good God there's some hot girls go to my gym, but I try to avoid looking as usually they are working out with their freakishly big sted head boyfriends "

oomph or, as i spell it, mmf

over a year ago

No mate

By *_Yeah19Couple
over a year ago

Lincoln

My gym is awesome for hot girls and guys

TB

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

"I enjoy all the grunting that comes from the weights corner"

I hear some very worrying noises at time's,I don't know if they're at the point of orgasm or need me to ring 999 for an ambulance.

over a year ago

"I enjoy all the grunting that comes from the weights corner

I hear some very worrying noises at time's,I don't know if they're at the point of orgasm or need me to ring 999 for an ambulance."

Stop getting on the thigh-master in front of and it wouldn't happen

Post new Message to Thread