Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Couples compliment

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So when a man or woman compliments the female part of a couple surely you feel empowered that others find her attractive as i would, so why do people get the hump i don't get it

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Perhaps as many single men do, they address the profile as if there were only one person behind it?

over a year ago

"Perhaps as many single men do, they address the profile as if there were only one person behind it? "

Exactly this

over a year ago

I think after a time when it's just the female getting messages, compliments and fabs, it may get a little disheartening for the male half. Some messages we receive are obviously only aimed at me and the sender really has no interest in us as a couple.

Peach x

over a year ago

"Perhaps as many single men do, they address the profile as if there were only one person behind it? "

over a year ago

Because it doesn't need to be said. Just chat how you would in day to day life. If I was in the pub and some guy started commenting on my looks and Mr was there he'd be on his arse x

By *eady and Willing 9Man
over a year ago

Wherever the party is @

"Because it doesn't need to be said. Just chat how you would in day to day life. If I was in the pub and some guy started commenting on my looks and Mr was there he'd be on his arse x"

But if the guy isn't into men. What exactly should he say. Nice shirt mate?

over a year ago

Wherever the party is @

I'm part of a couple and i have no care if they compliment me or not. Get a bloody grip lol . You ain't as nice as your Mrs. That's why you don't get any compliments haha.

over a year ago

Wherever the party is @

"So when a man or woman compliments the female part of a couple surely you feel empowered that others find her attractive as i would, so why do people get the hump i don't get it "

It's the same as those men who say. We'll play with women but no males haha. So double standards. Or the women can kiss each other but don't want my Mrs kissing another man. As i've said to Lexi many times. Makes no difference to me. Kissing someone else,is kissing someone else. Fucking someone else is fucking some else. Aww their likkle ego has took a punch. Do me a favour . #SmileyFace lol

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"So when a man or woman compliments the female part of a couple surely you feel empowered that others find her attractive as i would, so why do people get the hump i don't get it

It's the same as those men who say. We'll play with women but no males haha. So double standards. Or the women can kiss each other but don't want my Mrs kissing another man. As i've said to Lexi many times. Makes no difference to me. Kissing someone else,is kissing someone else. Fucking someone else is fucking some else. Aww their likkle ego has took a punch. Do me a favour . #SmileyFace lol"

Its part of the game as I see it

By *ightyandLeftyCouple
over a year ago

Funtown

My hubby likes the compliments I receive from males..but that's how we play as MMF.

over a year ago

"Perhaps as many single men do, they address the profile as if there were only one person behind it?

Exactly this"

This

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"So when a man or woman compliments the female part of a couple surely you feel empowered that others find her attractive as i would, so why do people get the hump i don't get it "

it depends how its done. People often message to compliment me but usually address us both. Its a annoying if they just write to me and we don't answer.

over a year ago

Wherever the party is @

"So when a man or woman compliments the female part of a couple surely you feel empowered that others find her attractive as i would, so why do people get the hump i don't get it

It's the same as those men who say. We'll play with women but no males haha. So double standards. Or the women can kiss each other but don't want my Mrs kissing another man. As i've said to Lexi many times. Makes no difference to me. Kissing someone else,is kissing someone else. Fucking someone else is fucking some else. Aww their likkle ego has took a punch. Do me a favour . #SmileyFace lolIts part of the game as I see it "

Yeah it is 100%. If you play the double standard game .

over a year ago

Hi Mike.. Diane has a great pair of tits..your a lucky man..

Hi love.. you have a great pair of tits. Fancy a fuck sometime..

The first one, clearly shows they have read our profile and are treating it has a couples profile..

The second one is straight from probably seeing a photo and taking no notice of anything else

over a year ago

You're supposed to say nice cock to the man too don't you know

over a year ago

"Hi Mike.. Diane has a great pair of tits..your a lucky man..

The first one, clearly shows they have read our profile and are treating it has a couples profile..

The second one is straight from probably seeing a photo and taking no notice of anything else"

He has to tell you that your wife has a nice pair of tits?

over a year ago

The second one is straight from probably seeing a photo and taking no notice of anything else

"

I would be worried if he said..Hi Mike ..you have a nice pair of tits

over a year ago

I would be worried if he said..Hi Mike ..you have a nice pair of tits"

What if you do though?

over a year ago

I would be worried if he said..Hi Mike ..you have a nice pair of tits"

I've read your profile and see you ask guys to address Mike as he deals with messages. Otherwise your example would piss me off, when I was on as a couple someone talking just to my man as if I was his property would have really annoyed me. Guys do have a bit of a minefield to get it right don't they?

over a year ago

What if you do though?"

I would be very proud of them

By *rsSBWoman
over a year ago

toy town

Hot hot hot

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 12/10/18 16:39:32]

over a year ago

I've read your profile and see you ask guys to address Mike as he deals with messages. Otherwise your example would piss me off, when I was on as a couple someone talking just to my man as if I was his property would have really annoyed me. Guys do have a bit of a minefield to get it right don't they? "

It's about presumption generally..if it's a couples account, it should always be addressed that way..any messages should be to both parties..unless stated otherwise.."Hi you two; how are you" not "Hi Darling how are you".. as most none profile readers tend to do after just seeing a pic

over a year ago

It's the same as those men who say. We'll play with women but no males haha. So double standards. Or the women can kiss each other but don't want my Mrs kissing another man. As i've said to Lexi many times. Makes no difference to me. Kissing someone else,is kissing someone else. Fucking someone else is fucking some else. Aww their likkle ego has took a punch. Do me a favour . #SmileyFace lolIts part of the game as I see it "

How you conduct yourselves in a 3 some is not a game. It's just my preference I'll kiss woman but don't want Mr too same as I'll not kiss men. Nothing to do with the chat whatsoever x

Post new Message to Thread