Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

#ProTrans allies

Jump to newest

By *enniferJayXXX OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Stoke-On-Trent

There seems to be so much hostility towards Trans Women due to the media these days, So, I want to lighten up the place.

Look Girls, Take it from the younger trans generation:

* We are not here to steal your rights

* We are not here to compete

* We are not here to oppress you

* We are not here to r#pe or harm you

* We too have sexualities and deserve to be validated

* We are, however, here to fight with you to ensure women's oppression comes to a end!

(Can I ask men don't turn this into a debate. I'm trying to spread positivity)

We want to live in a world that is safe for us, as much as it is for you. We want safeguarding to prevent us from being Murdered, R#ped, Assaulted, Attacked just as much as we want to protect our fellow sisters.

We want freedom and right's like any other human. One story these day's and people jump on the "All Trans Are".

I fight daily for women's rights, because at the core of my heart, my sister's are what matters.

I am a proud transgender woman who is also a feminist. Don't let one negative story paint a picture of every trans person.

I Love you sisters!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rsTrellisWoman
over a year ago

Cambridge

That’s a lovely post.

I don’t think that the extremes of the two camps represent the majority.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"That’s a lovely post.

"

over a year ago

I agree...however why would it be men alone turning this into a debate?

By *tella HeelsTV/TS
over a year ago

west here ford shire

"There seems to be so much hostility towards Trans Women due to the media these days, So, I want to lighten up the place.

* We are, however, here to fight with you to ensure women's oppression comes to a end!

We want to live in a world that is safe for us, as much as it is for you. We want safeguarding to prevent us from being Murdered, R#ped, Assaulted, Attacked just as much as we want to protect our fellow sisters.

We want freedom and right's like any other human. One story these day's and people jump on the "All Trans Are".

I fight daily for women's rights, because at the core of my heart, my sister's are what matters.

I am a proud transgender woman who is also a feminist. Don't let one negative story paint a picture of every trans person.

I Love you sisters! "

So why do you block other tv or ts contacting you directly????

Hmm

over a year ago

"There seems to be so much hostility towards Trans Women due to the media these days, So, I want to lighten up the place.

I Love you sisters!

Hmm"

Because maybe she isn’t interested in fucking them? I’m bisexual and sometimes have women blocked, or men

over a year ago

I Love you sisters! "

over a year ago

I Love you sisters!

Hmm"

Because she has as much right as anyone else to speak and meet whoever she wants. She doesn't owe you any explanation.

By *tella HeelsTV/TS
over a year ago

west here ford shire

I Love you sisters!

Hmm

Because she has as much right as anyone else to speak and meet whoever she wants. She doesn't owe you any explanation. "

My point is she is the one saying she wants to support trans people yet she blocks all of them?

I find that strange not bothered about talking to her at all, and I don’t mean to be harsh either, fact Is she’s gorgeous

over a year ago

Stoke-On-Trent

I Love you sisters!

Hmm"

There was a load of drama on my previous account. It's nothing personal at all

By *tella HeelsTV/TS
over a year ago

west here ford shire

I Love you sisters!

Hmm

There was a load of drama on my previous account. It's nothing personal at all "

No problem

over a year ago

Stoke-On-Trent

And, Let me put it this way girl's. The recent incident regarding Karen White has not only upset me, but angered me and every other trans person that such harm has been caused to women. We do not condone the shocking acts that were performed.

My point is, in every walk of life, there is always going to be one taking advantage. Please don't allow one person's twisted action's speak as a whole. We fight for women because we fight for our own oppression too. The recent act's shocked us as much as it's shocked anyone else and we will make a change.

This flawed system needs to change to ensure the safety of genuine trans women but also, women in general. We shouldn't be shoved out of "Women's only spaces" over the fear of incidents like this. We need to protect ourselves in society as well as protect our fellow sister's.

Genuine trans women would never cause harm to anyone unless we needed too.

Please stand with us as we stand with you. We are not a threat.

We are not wanting anything other than to live our lives freely and to support your rights and defend women's oppression in today's world.

Loves!

over a year ago

Stoke-On-Trent

I Love you sisters!

Hmm

No problem"

Did you want to message me? I will message you now so you're able too. You could've just asked me to message you :-*

over a year ago

"And, Let me put it this way girl's. The recent incident regarding Karen White has not only upset me, but angered me and every other trans person that such harm has been caused to women. We do not condone the shocking acts that were performed.

My point is, in every walk of life, there is always going to be one taking advantage. Please don't allow one person's twisted action's speak as a whole. We fight for women because we fight for our own oppression too. The recent act's shocked us as much as it's shocked anyone else and we will make a change.

This flawed system needs to change to ensure the safety of genuine trans women but also, women in general. We shouldn't be shoved out of "Women's only spaces" over the fear of incidents like this. We need to protect ourselves in society as well as protect our fellow sister's.

Genuine trans women would never cause harm to anyone unless we needed too.

Please stand with us as we stand with you. We are not a threat.

We are not wanting anything other than to live our lives freely and to support your rights and defend women's oppression in today's world.

Loves!

"

over a year ago

Stoke-On-Trent

I Love you sisters!

Hmm

Because maybe she isn’t interested in fucking them? I’m bisexual and sometimes have women blocked, or men "

There is that too. I have slept with trans women in the past but my main attraction is men and women. I had a lot of drama with other Trans girls and a lot of crossdressers messaging me hence I turned it off. Didn't Mean To offend any one who is trans by doing this

over a year ago

Stoke-On-Trent

"That’s a lovely post.

"

Some people believe it does. I just want to support women the way I do through fighting for them without them feeling this whole "Trans women are a threat". I love speaking out for women's right's because I strongly believe a little more need's to be done - but also, there is flaws and gaps with men's right's at times. I just wish we could all get along and live in harmony at times as hippy as it sounds haha! xxx

over a year ago

One of my closest friends is trans and I love her deeply because she is possibly the funniest person I have ever met.

I knew her before the transition and unfortunately she has lost friends who can’t accept who she is, but she will always remain one of my best bitches

over a year ago

Stoke-On-Trent

" I agree...however why would it be men alone turning this into a debate? "

I really don't want to turn it into a debate But, Previous experience. I mention "female oppression" and men always jump on my back. Obviously, Men can be feminist's too, I strongly believe this. There will always be a few outspoken people in any walk of life I guess. Glad you stand with it though! :-* xxx

over a year ago

Stoke-On-Trent

"One of my closest friends is trans and I love her deeply because she is possibly the funniest person I have ever met.

I knew her before the transition and unfortunately she has lost friends who can’t accept who she is, but she will always remain one of my best bitches "

YAS! If you want to add another trans girl to the family, feel free I'm in need of friends. My only friend is four walls and social media lol xx

over a year ago

"One of my closest friends is trans and I love her deeply because she is possibly the funniest person I have ever met.

I knew her before the transition and unfortunately she has lost friends who can’t accept who she is, but she will always remain one of my best bitches

YAS! If you want to add another trans girl to the family, feel free I'm in need of friends. My only friend is four walls and social media lol xx"

Girl you are hot! How do you not have an elaborate tree of friendships and relationships?!

over a year ago

Stoke-On-Trent

YAS! If you want to add another trans girl to the family, feel free I'm in need of friends. My only friend is four walls and social media lol xx

Girl you are hot! How do you not have an elaborate tree of friendships and relationships?! "

Got put off relationship's after my last one. Won't go into it but let's say I was left homeless. Friendships... Meh. The people I meet get intimidated by me or confused. The girl friend I have lives so far so don't see her much these day's. So, I'm just a lone wolf fighting a battle alone xx

over a year ago

I Love you sisters! "

over a year ago

Girl you are hot! How do you not have an elaborate tree of friendships and relationships?!

Got put off relationship's after my last one. Won't go into it but let's say I was left homeless. Friendships... Meh. The people I meet get intimidated by me or confused. The girl friend I have lives so far so don't see her much these day's. So, I'm just a lone wolf fighting a battle alone xx"

Damn! Well he sounds like a complete ass.

Feel free to add me, as nobody should ever feel like a lone wolf.

I don’t know how people get confused or intimidated in this day and age, like these people need to be educated

over a year ago

Stoke-On-Trent

Got put off relationship's after my last one. Won't go into it but let's say I was left homeless. Friendships... Meh. The people I meet get intimidated by me or confused. The girl friend I have lives so far so don't see her much these day's. So, I'm just a lone wolf fighting a battle alone xx

I don’t know how people get confused or intimidated in this day and age, like these people need to be educated "

I guess I cause confused boners who don't have the mentality to sit with it Lmao!

It's cool though! I like my own company as no drama or anything. And, the group of friends I did have, just wanted to sit and slag everyone off and I'm not about that life. I'm hitting 30 so I need night's in with the girls, drinking wine, eating steak! Lol! xx

over a year ago

Stoke-On-Trent

I don’t know how people get confused or intimidated in this day and age, like these people need to be educated "

Unable to add you as blocked, feel free to drop me one. You're beautiful yourself sweet btw!

over a year ago

I don’t know how people get confused or intimidated in this day and age, like these people need to be educated

I guess I cause confused boners who don't have the mentality to sit with it Lmao!

It's cool though! I like my own company as no drama or anything. And, the group of friends I did have, just wanted to sit and slag everyone off and I'm not about that life. I'm hitting 30 so I need night's in with the girls, drinking wine, eating steak! Lol! xx"

Men can be the worst.

Well I don’t eat steak, but I do drink wine and have movie nights with friends who also despise gossiping about other people.

over a year ago

Stoke-On-Trent

"

"

Mwah xxx

over a year ago

One of the very first people we met at a social through this site was early in her journey at the time but made such an impression on us that we’d now count her as a friend for life.

We know little about the whole picture of what you all experience and everything else it entails but what we do know is that she is fucking fantastic.

We will support her in any way we can because trans people are people just like you and us, they deserve to be treated equally just as we do.

There will always be bad people in the world, you can’t judge a whole group of people by the actions of few.

over a year ago

Stoke-On-Trent

It's cool though! I like my own company as no drama or anything. And, the group of friends I did have, just wanted to sit and slag everyone off and I'm not about that life. I'm hitting 30 so I need night's in with the girls, drinking wine, eating steak! Lol! xx

Men can be the worst.

Well I don’t eat steak, but I do drink wine and have movie nights with friends who also despise gossiping about other people. "

I had a guy who was a friend of a friend, I don't think he knew at the time how close I was to his friends girlfriend and he used to chat me up and everything. Then we met few weeks back and he straight up said after "Don't flirt with me. We're just friends. I don't like you in that way" even though prior to that he spent months getting to know me even sharing nudes.

Some guy's validate me - as long as it's the best hidden secret ever.

It sucks being a fetish at best

I love sex but would be lush to have a guy who's so proud to have me as his GF and fight for me.

over a year ago

I Love you sisters!

Hmm

No problem

Did you want to message me? I will message you now so you're able too. You could've just asked me to message you :-*"

I've had a holiday before for asking that..

over a year ago

Stoke-On-Trent

"One of the very first people we met at a social through this site was early in her journey at the time but made such an impression on us that we’d now count her as a friend for life.

We know little about the whole picture of what you all experience and everything else it entails but what we do know is that she is fucking fantastic.

We will support her in any way we can because trans people are people just like you and us, they deserve to be treated equally just as we do.

There will always be bad people in the world, you can’t judge a whole group of people by the actions of few."

Thank you. I think once people actually sit down and talk to a trans person, they start to slowly understand. We're not these scary monsters the media makes us out to be xx

over a year ago

Men can be the worst.

Well I don’t eat steak, but I do drink wine and have movie nights with friends who also despise gossiping about other people.

I had a guy who was a friend of a friend, I don't think he knew at the time how close I was to his friends girlfriend and he used to chat me up and everything. Then we met few weeks back and he straight up said after "Don't flirt with me. We're just friends. I don't like you in that way" even though prior to that he spent months getting to know me even sharing nudes.

I love sex but would be lush to have a guy who's so proud to have me as his GF and fight for me. "

My friend seems to have that problem as well, she is constantly led on by people and although she laughs it off, it does get to her.

Why can’t people just accept other people for who they are and appreciate them in the form they are comfortable in? That’s what I don’t understand.

over a year ago

I Love you sisters! "

over a year ago

I Love you sisters!

Hmm

Because she has as much right as anyone else to speak and meet whoever she wants. She doesn't owe you any explanation.

My point is she is the one saying she wants to support trans people yet she blocks all of them?

I find that strange not bothered about talking to her at all, and I don’t mean to be harsh either, fact Is she’s gorgeous "

Maybe she's like me...support trans rights but dont fancy them.

over a year ago

Stoke-On-Trent

I Love you sisters!

Hmm

I find that strange not bothered about talking to her at all, and I don’t mean to be harsh either, fact Is she’s gorgeous

Maybe she's like me...support trans rights but dont fancy them.

"

I'm picky when it come's to trans. I Can't do crossdressers. I have no sexual attraction to that in the slightest. I do however, Like trans girls like myself but again, I can be picky. I prefer men and cis women as bad as it is I can't help what I'm attracted too xxx

By *ickygirl41Woman
over a year ago

Glasgow

[Removed by poster at 12/10/18 14:16:21]

By *ickygirl41Woman
over a year ago

Glasgow

I Love you sisters! "

Mwah! Ly2 xxx

over a year ago

Stoke-On-Trent

Men can be the worst.

I love sex but would be lush to have a guy who's so proud to have me as his GF and fight for me.

My friend seems to have that problem as well, she is constantly led on by people and although she laughs it off, it does get to her.

Why can’t people just accept other people for who they are and appreciate them in the form they are comfortable in? That’s what I don’t understand."

Cos have you seen the amount of threads that bash men for being attracted to us? That's the reality. Men are ashamed to date us cos of society so they keep us secrets I wish I could find a guy who didn't care and just say, This is my gf. Yes shes trans. Yes I love her. Fuck off. lol Maybe one day. I'm the kind of girlfriend that would allow him a pussy pass once and month too. You can't go wrong? LOL

By *mber DextrousWoman
over a year ago

Devon

I Love you sisters! "

We live in a time where the media marginalize so many groups for various reasons and it's sad. I wish society was more caring and compassionate.

You're absolutely right, it's wrong to form a generalised opinion based on one news story. My friend's stepson is trans and I know a little of his struggles so have nothing but love and respect for those brave enough to be true to themselves despite the attitudes of some others.

over a year ago

Stoke-On-Trent

I Love you sisters!

Mwah! Ly2 xxx"

Yay I've started some love. Let's spread it *Shares box of love* xxx

over a year ago

Stoke-On-Trent

I Love you sisters!

We live in a time where the media marginalize so many groups for various reasons and it's sad. I wish society was more caring and compassionate.

You're absolutely right, it's wrong to form a generalised opinion based on one news story. My friend's stepson is trans and I know a little of his struggles so have nothing but love and respect for those brave enough to be true to themselves despite the attitudes of some others. "

Preaching to the goddesses above! So much truth. Thank you beaut! xxx

over a year ago

Men can be the worst.

Why can’t people just accept other people for who they are and appreciate them in the form they are comfortable in? That’s what I don’t understand.

Cos have you seen the amount of threads that bash men for being attracted to us? That's the reality. Men are ashamed to date us cos of society so they keep us secrets I wish I could find a guy who didn't care and just say, This is my gf. Yes shes trans. Yes I love her. Fuck off. lol Maybe one day. I'm the kind of girlfriend that would allow him a pussy pass once and month too. You can't go wrong? LOL "

Well then society needs to change.

Love should always be more important than the potential hate that someone may face.

over a year ago

Stoke-On-Trent

"

Love should always be more important than the potential hate that someone may face. "

I wish it could. I really do. I think I'll die alone. Really wanted a kid by now and the harsh truth is, I don't think I'm ever going to become a mum, So I better restart my hormones again xx

over a year ago

"

Love should always be more important than the potential hate that someone may face.

I wish it could. I really do. I think I'll die alone. Really wanted a kid by now and the harsh truth is, I don't think I'm ever going to become a mum, So I better restart my hormones again xx"

There is no clock on finding love, and you will get a family, don’t you worry!

There are still some open people who aren’t afraid to love the person

over a year ago

Stoke-On-Trent

"

I wish it could. I really do. I think I'll die alone. Really wanted a kid by now and the harsh truth is, I don't think I'm ever going to become a mum, So I better restart my hormones again xx

There are still some open people who aren’t afraid to love the person "

Hormones will kill any little fertility I have left when I restart them. I came off them at 25 in hope to find someone and to start a family and live a normal life. I'm now 22 months away from 30. I doubt it'll ever happen. My hope ran out after my failed relationships in the past. Btw, drop me a message so can add you or feel free to add me on FB xx

over a year ago

"

Hormones will kill any little fertility I have left when I restart them. I came off them at 25 in hope to find someone and to start a family and live a normal life. I'm now 22 months away from 30. I doubt it'll ever happen. My hope ran out after my failed relationships in the past. Btw, drop me a message so can add you or feel free to add me on FB xx"

There are always other ways to have a family. I myself would prefer to adopt as opposed to have my own child, simply because there are so many children in this world that need the love in which a person can give.

over a year ago

Stoke-On-Trent

"

Hormones will kill any little fertility I have left when I restart them. I came off them at 25 in hope to find someone and to start a family and live a normal life. I'm now 22 months away from 30. I doubt it'll ever happen. My hope ran out after my failed relationships in the past. Btw, drop me a message so can add you or feel free to add me on FB xx

There are always other ways to have a family. I myself would prefer to adopt as opposed to have my own child, simply because there are so many children in this world that need the love in which a person can give. "

I came from adoption and foster care and was neglected by my own biological mum again at 16. I'd fear losing the child I brought up by 18 when they - if they - make contact with their biological family. It would break me too much xx

over a year ago

I Love you sisters!

Hmm"

sits with popcorn x

over a year ago

"

There are always other ways to have a family. I myself would prefer to adopt as opposed to have my own child, simply because there are so many children in this world that need the love in which a person can give.

I came from adoption and foster care and was neglected by my own biological mum again at 16. I'd fear losing the child I brought up by 18 when they - if they - make contact with their biological family. It would break me too much xx"

That’s understandable to be fair. I understand that not everyone is the same

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Smoke and mirrors - it deflects attention away from major wrongs that our society perpetuates. Keeping people at each others throats dissipates the mobs energy.

We are all better and stronger together. We all have rights that have been hard fought for and I'll support anyone who's decent. I don't mind sharing any man with others too, I'm good like that,, whatever your gender.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 18/10/18 02:45:18]

over a year ago

An interesting read.

I cant help but think actually as a community there is a habit to build up the drama about Tran's hatred, our treatment by the media etc... I've been doing this for a few decades now and actually I think the greatest thing the Tran's community could embrace is to just crack on with stuff and expect a reaction that is normal. In my experience we are generally excepted, yes of course there's the odd exception but by making grand statements or being quite millitant in our political approach doesn't help the cause in my view... The whole 'get the L out campaign' for example would have been far better dealt with if we had of ignored what is actually a very tiny minority of the lesbian community instead of building up media coverage for them and making ourselves look equally militant and hardlined. I dont think being Trans on whatever level of the spectrum is easy but what I do know is compared to 10, 20 years ago its far far easier, perhaps we need to stop painting ourselves as the outcasts or victims.

In terms of our younger girls I also feel... Learn from our history, it always amazes me how many girls I meet will bang on about our struggle for equality yet haven't got a clue what 'Paris is Burning' is. Its just my view but we need a little more cracking on, a lot less self pity and we'll find the world is quite a happy place x

By *ussiealexMan
over a year ago

Maida Vale

It seems that some in positions of influence are ok with destroying an already sensitive social standing of a group of people who frankly, over the whole, are some of the loveliest and coolest people to be around.

Well I for one will not be swayed

By *vcarolTV/TS
over a year ago

kilmarnockish

Your not alone.

We all in some way know we ( tv/ts) are different and deal with it in our own ways.

That guy that you seek, he’s out there, just keep looking....

over a year ago

" I've been doing this for a few decades now and actually I think the greatest thing the Tran's community could embrace is to just crack on with stuff and expect a reaction that is normal.

"

What any community needs to do is embrace itself and be a community, until that happens it will only ever be disjointed.

There are to many in the trans community who like to say "i am nothing like you" rather than focus on what connects.

I look for what someone has in common with me (and admit sometimes its hard to find) rather than focus on why someone is nothing like me.

By *elma and ShaggyCouple
over a year ago

Bedworth

"

I wish it could. I really do. I think I'll die alone. Really wanted a kid by now and the harsh truth is, I don't think I'm ever going to become a mum, So I better restart my hormones again xx"

I’m a 43 year old woman who has no children. I have spent the last 15 years trying desperately to become a mum, suffering recurrent miscarriages and secondary unexplained infertility. The desperate fight to have a child is what led to my first marriage falling apart.

In the last few years I have come to terms with the fact that I will never have children. I have slowly learned that I don’t need a child to prove my femininity and worth as a woman. I am a smart, independent, strong woman. I have a husband who loves me for me, not for my ability to provide offspring.

You are a beautiful, strong woman who has put herself through a lot to become the person you always knew you were. Be proud of who you are and try not to focus on what you don’t have

Post new Message to Thread