Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Body hair! What’s the issue?

Jump to newest

By *eo OP   Man
over a year ago

Sutton-In-Ashfield

So for a while I’ve been getting a few replies off of lady’s saying I’m a good looking guy with a good cock but the chest hair is a turn off. it really that bad in women’s eyes?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *radleywigginsMan
over a year ago

northwest

Mate the thing is these days women consider it normal to completely objectify all men.

You may be a good looking lad, you may have a lovely cock, but if you’re not the d up sted head clone she just saw on Love Island she will happily tell you.

Her choice, that’s what the ladies of the forum will say..

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It depends on the women.

Like I say all the time on these threads, some people like body hair. Some don’t. Some don’t mind. Sometimes it depends who the body hair is attached too.

over a year ago

All depends on if I fancy the guy but we are all different

By *eo OP   Man
over a year ago

Sutton-In-Ashfield

[Removed by poster at 12/10/18 10:37:12]

By *eo OP   Man
over a year ago

Sutton-In-Ashfield

"All depends on if I fancy the guy but we are all different "

Well this is the thing they say they find me good looking but the hair puts them off. I understand everyone has there own priorities but I’m surprised it’s such a turn off to most women

By *eady and Willing 9Man
over a year ago

Wherever the party is @

"So for a while I’ve been getting a few replies off of lady’s saying I’m a good looking guy with a good cock but the chest hair is a turn off. it really that bad in women’s eyes?"

Some yes,some no.

over a year ago

I’ve only had one real complaint about hair and half way between a silverback gorilla and a normal human.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 12/10/18 10:45:06]

over a year ago

"I love chest hair on most men....so sexy"

By *imandher84Couple
over a year ago

Leeds

To be honest I'm a big ol hairy bugger and it's never been brought up as an issue. If i ever(not that i would) shave it all off I'd have to start on the monday to get out on the Friday.

The way i look at it is thus;

There will always be more people who don't fancy you than do and I'm very happy with that.

A lot of people spend there time looking outwards to compare themselves to others i prefer to plod along doing my own thing but then i genuinely don't care whether i get a meet tbf haha.

By *eo OP   Man
over a year ago

Sutton-In-Ashfield

"I love chest hair on most men....so sexy"

It’s a shame there not all like you babe x

over a year ago

"I love chest hair on most men....so sexy

It’s a shame there not all like you babe x"

there's quite a few of us about believe me x

By *eo OP   Man
over a year ago

Sutton-In-Ashfield

"To be honest I'm a big ol hairy bugger and it's never been brought up as an issue. If i ever(not that i would) shave it all off I'd have to start on the monday to get out on the Friday.

The way i look at it is thus;

There will always be more people who don't fancy you than do and I'm very happy with that.

A lot of people spend there time looking outwards to compare themselves to others i prefer to plod along doing my own thing but then i genuinely don't care whether i get a meet tbf haha. "

Yer I know what your saying. I just have to accept it and move on I suppose

By *easeme_pleasemeWoman
over a year ago

swindon

"So for a while I’ve been getting a few replies off of lady’s saying I’m a good looking guy with a good cock but the chest hair is a turn off. it really that bad in women’s eyes?"

I LOVE a furry man

over a year ago

Manscape.

By *imandher84Couple
over a year ago

Leeds

I feel i have to add though op I'm squinting here as on my phone so can't see clearly but you don't look all that hairy?

By *eo OP   Man
over a year ago

Sutton-In-Ashfield

"I love chest hair on most men....so sexy

It’s a shame there not all like you babe xthere's quite a few of us about believe me x"

Not where I live it would seem x

By *lem-H-FandangoMan
over a year ago

salisbury

"Chest hair Removed by poster at 12/10/18 10:45:06]"

By *radleywigginsMan
over a year ago

northwest

Genuinely amused

By *ulfilthmentMan
over a year ago

Just around the corner

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

As long as I don't get my tongue bar tied up in it I ain't fussed.

By *eo OP   Man
over a year ago

Sutton-In-Ashfield

"As long as I don't get my tongue bar tied up in it I ain't fussed."

Yes I’d imagine that could be uncomfortable for both occupants haha

By *a Fee VerteWoman
over a year ago

Limbo

"Mate the thing is these days women consider it normal to completely objectify all men.

You may be a good looking lad, you may have a lovely cock, but if you’re not the d up sted head clone she just saw on Love Island she will happily tell you.

Her choice, that’s what the ladies of the forum will say..

"

What a ridiculous sweeping generalisation - unless you're being tongue in cheek. Many women would run a mile from the Love Island types

OP- you've only been here a few months and haven't struck lucky yet that's all. Some women may have a particular aversion to chest hair but a good proportion will look at the overall picture where attraction is a multi faceted thing. Bear in mind too that some people find it very awkward to explain why they don't want to meet (especially if pressed to do so) and rather than simply saying 'you're not my type' panic a bit and seize upon an excuse they think won't sound too hurtful.

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

Just how hairy are you? I like chest hair, I can't imagine being put off by someone having too much.

By *eo OP   Man
over a year ago

Sutton-In-Ashfield

"Just how hairy are you? I like chest hair, I can't imagine being put off by someone having too much. "

Nothing over the top and I keep it trimmed. Maybe it’s for other reasons that they don’t want to specify

over a year ago

"All depends on if I fancy the guy but we are all different

Well this is the thing they say they find me good looking but the hair puts them off. I understand everyone has there own priorities but I’m surprised it’s such a turn off to most women "

Then they may just be looking for an excuse to decline meeting you, possibly. Also, I find alot of guys are good looking, it doesn't necessarily mean I fancy them

over a year ago

Everyone likes different things, and some people have a certain type of man they’re looking for and that’s it.

I’m personally not a fan of chest hair, or pubic hair that isn’t well looked after, but it isn’t exactly a deal breaker for me.

For some women it might be though!

over a year ago

Omg chest hair is blooming lovely. Im not into men as much if they are smooth chested. Wish your photos showed the chest hair, id definitely fab the photo

over a year ago

I personally love a hairy chest us women are all different

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

A lot of men won't meet women with pubic hair. It's all about choice really.

Personally I like a man with chest hair.

By *ortobello SionnachWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

It is for some the same as straight guys not wanting cock after all is a little cock really that bad in a straight guys eyes.

By *electableDalliancesCouple
over a year ago

leeds

I quite like a chest rug to stroke and tug in between sweaty bouts. I'm just of the mind if you want somewhere licking it needs to be trimmed or smooth, but other than that let it grow.

over a year ago

We can't be all things to all men..or in your case, all women ..its a fact of life

over a year ago

Personally I love chest hair. It's so manly

Post new Message to Thread