Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Fowl play:

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Fowl play: Man kills himself after being caught by wife having sex with chicken

A man of 23 hanged himself after his wife came home and found him having sex with a chicken in Manicaland, Zimbabwe.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Way too soon what a Basted life

over a year ago

"Fowl play: Man kills himself after being caught by wife having sex with chicken

A man of 23 hanged himself after his wife came home and found him having sex with a chicken in Manicaland, Zimbabwe."

he was well and truly clucked

By *elvet RopeMan
over a year ago

by the big field

what a cock

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

The moral of the story is cock a doodle don't

over a year ago

He was probably winging it

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

I watched some daft American doc years ago about embarrassing accidents. Some guy was giving himself a bj with 1 of them hand held vacuum things only he decided it wasn't quite hitting the spot so he took off the nozzle thing so his cock was further in. Anyone know how a vac works it's basicly a fan spinning at a zillion revs a min. He ripped his dick to bits managed to phone himself a ambulance but when they got there he told them he'd paid a choot for a bj who demanded more money and when he wouldn't pay bit his cock. So ambulance men inform police of the serious crime and so attend. 1 of the plod noticed a trail of blood to a kitchen pantry. Pulls out the vac covers in blood. I got her he shouts

over a year ago

Must have been a big chicken

By *elvet RopeMan
over a year ago

by the big field

"The moral of the story is cock a doodle don't"

I thought the moral of the story was always make sure you have batteries for you hearing aid- his wife told him to pluck a chicken.....

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

"I watched some daft American doc years ago about embarrassing accidents. Some guy was giving himself a bj with 1 of them hand held vacuum things only he decided it wasn't quite hitting the spot so he took off the nozzle thing so his cock was further in. Anyone know how a vac works it's basicly a fan spinning at a zillion revs a min. He ripped his dick to bits managed to phone himself a ambulance but when they got there he told them he'd paid a choot for a bj who demanded more money and when he wouldn't pay bit his cock. So ambulance men inform police of the serious crime and so attend. 1 of the plod noticed a trail of blood to a kitchen pantry. Pulls out the vac covers in blood. I got her he shouts "

Bloody hell that made me wince and I don't even have a cock.

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"I watched some daft American doc years ago about embarrassing accidents. Some guy was giving himself a bj with 1 of them hand held vacuum things only he decided it wasn't quite hitting the spot so he took off the nozzle thing so his cock was further in. Anyone know how a vac works it's basicly a fan spinning at a zillion revs a min. He ripped his dick to bits managed to phone himself a ambulance but when they got there he told them he'd paid a choot for a bj who demanded more money and when he wouldn't pay bit his cock. So ambulance men inform police of the serious crime and so attend. 1 of the plod noticed a trail of blood to a kitchen pantry. Pulls out the vac covers in blood. I got her he shouts

Bloody hell that made me wince and I don't even have a cock."

over a year ago

"I watched some daft American doc years ago about embarrassing accidents. Some guy was giving himself a bj with 1 of them hand held vacuum things only he decided it wasn't quite hitting the spot so he took off the nozzle thing so his cock was further in. Anyone know how a vac works it's basicly a fan spinning at a zillion revs a min. He ripped his dick to bits managed to phone himself a ambulance but when they got there he told them he'd paid a choot for a bj who demanded more money and when he wouldn't pay bit his cock. So ambulance men inform police of the serious crime and so attend. 1 of the plod noticed a trail of blood to a kitchen pantry. Pulls out the vac covers in blood. I got her he shouts

Bloody hell that made me wince and I don't even have a cock.

"

I could mention a terrible accident when I was dominating some one once.

He probably breaks down and cries whenever he sees a goth now ...

By *izzy RascallMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

"Fowl play: Man kills himself after being caught by wife having sex with chicken

A man of 23 hanged himself after his wife came home and found him having sex with a chicken in Manicaland, Zimbabwe."

Was it alive?

Slaughtered?

Pre packed?

over a year ago

A man of 23 hanged himself after his wife came home and found him having sex with a chicken in Manicaland, Zimbabwe.

Was it alive?

Slaughtered?

Pre packed?

"

frozen that brings a whole new meaning to the words ' are you hard chicken '

over a year ago

Are you sure about the Zimbabwe location , I was told it was in Kiev

over a year ago

RIP...or is it KFC?

over a year ago

Cream pie of chicken

over a year ago

Stuffed chicken with cockaleekie

By *izzy RascallMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

Was it alive?

Slaughtered?

Pre packed?

frozen that brings a whole new meaning to the words ' are you hard chicken '"

I suppose it does but I can't see me breaking my duck and ever using them in that order.

over a year ago

Guess he felt like chicken that night

over a year ago

Did we find out who came first?

By *icentiousCouple
over a year ago

Up on them there hills

There was a photo of a man killed by a rockfall inside a cave shagging a chicken. Bet he didn’t buy a lottery ticket that day...

Post new Message to Thread