Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Lady ga ga

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Has anyone seen the film with Bradley cooper? Is the song actually Bradly singing? It’s on every radio and other viral as Bradley and lady ga ga?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *agneto.Man
over a year ago

Bham

Yeah he sings.

over a year ago

"Yeah he sings. "

So is that him singing in her new song? Bloody good

By *agneto.Man
over a year ago

Bham

Yeah it's him. Lots of it was recorded live too. Dunno if they did any tweaking afterwards though.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

100% Bradley, and as previously mentioned, it was recorded live too. I've yet to see the film, but I downloaded the soundtrack the other day and it's bloody brilliant!

Q x

over a year ago

"Yeah he sings.

So is that him singing in her new song? Bloody good "

Have a listen to Digging My Grave, its a wicked song

Q x

over a year ago

"100% Bradley, and as previously mentioned, it was recorded live too. I've yet to see the film, but I downloaded the soundtrack the other day and it's bloody brilliant!

Q x"

. Omg. Really. !! I think he’s fit as funk before this but knowing he can sing OMG !! I really want to see the film now

over a year ago

"100% Bradley, and as previously mentioned, it was recorded live too. I've yet to see the film, but I downloaded the soundtrack the other day and it's bloody brilliant!

Q x

. Omg. Really. !! I think he’s fit as funk before this but knowing he can sing OMG !! I really want to see the film now "

I'm hoping the hubby takes me to see it this weekend lol

Bradley Cooper directed it, he started talking to Lady GaGa about playing the lead role and they just had a little jam with a couple of songs and she told him she would only play the female lead if he played the male lead as she was blown away by his voice, their voices are amazing together x

over a year ago

Q x

. Omg. Really. !! I think he’s fit as funk before this but knowing he can sing OMG !! I really want to see the film now

Bradley Cooper directed it, he started talking to Lady GaGa about playing the lead role and they just had a little jam with a couple of songs and she told him she would only play the female lead if he played the male lead as she was blown away by his voice, their voices are amazing together x"

It looks amazing. And even more so knowing he’s singing lead roles also. I’m shocked

over a year ago

Q x

Bradley Cooper directed it, he started talking to Lady GaGa about playing the lead role and they just had a little jam with a couple of songs and she told him she would only play the female lead if he played the male lead as she was blown away by his voice, their voices are amazing together x"

This is so beautiful if true. Kind of a paradox. X

over a year ago

Q x

Bradley Cooper directed it, he started talking to Lady GaGa about playing the lead role and they just had a little jam with a couple of songs and she told him she would only play the female lead if he played the male lead as she was blown away by his voice, their voices are amazing together x

It looks amazing. And even more so knowing he’s singing lead roles also. I’m shocked "

Lol, i know what you mean

There's a gorgeous song from the soundtrack called Is that Alright? Also, Before I Cry, both sung by Lady GaGa, she's incredible.

I remember being amazed at Hugh Jackmans voice too, Ooooh, Hugh and Bradley together.... yummy!

Q x

over a year ago

Q x

This is so beautiful if true. Kind of a paradox. X"

https://youtu.be/FBiMyFYxAqU

This was on the Graham Norton show last week, they have amazing chemistry x

over a year ago

Q x

It looks amazing. And even more so knowing he’s singing lead roles also. I’m shocked

There's a gorgeous song from the soundtrack called Is that Alright? Also, Before I Cry, both sung by Lady GaGa, she's incredible.

I remember being amazed at Hugh Jackmans voice too, Ooooh, Hugh and Bradley together.... yummy!

Q x"

I cried at that song

over a year ago

Q x

Q x

I cried at that song "

The lyrics get me

over a year ago

Saw them on Graham Norton. Didn't know he could sing before that. My pal went to see the film and loved it x

over a year ago

I love how the film has been revamped so many times but this version is so different..... the hubby better be taking me asap! Lol x

over a year ago

"Saw them on Graham Norton. Didn't know he could sing before that. My pal went to see the film and loved it x"

I can’t belive its him tbh

over a year ago

"Saw them on Graham Norton. Didn't know he could sing before that. My pal went to see the film and loved it x

I can’t belive its him tbh "

It’s not!! I’m gutted

over a year ago

"Saw them on Graham Norton. Didn't know he could sing before that. My pal went to see the film and loved it x

It’s not!! I’m gutted "

It is lol x

over a year ago

It’s not!! I’m gutted

It is lol x"

over a year ago

It’s not!! I’m gutted

It is lol x"

I can’t find anything showing him as a vocal

over a year ago

It’s not!! I’m gutted

It is lol x

I can’t find anything showing him as a vocal

"

https://www.classicfm.com/discover-music/bradley-cooper-singing-a-star-is-born/

By *agneto.Man
over a year ago

Bham

It's him! Go to that popular site that sells everything. Look at the track listings for the soundtrack.

No doubt they'll be nominated for best song at the Oscar so they'll perform it live at the Oscar ceremony if you can wait for the new year for confirmation.

over a year ago

"It's him! Go to that popular site that sells everything. Look at the track listings for the soundtrack.

No doubt they'll be nominated for best song at the Oscar so they'll perform it live at the Oscar ceremony if you can wait for the new year for confirmation. "

On her new album he’s on a few of her songs

By *xLedZepxx2Man
over a year ago

Didcot

All the songs apart from La Vie en Rose were written by Bradley Cooper, Lady Gaga, Lukas Nelson and Mark Ronson, the band in the film are a real band called Lukas Nelson and the promise of the real, they toured as Neil Youngs backing band, Lukas Nelson is song writing and country legend Willie Nelsons' son. The music is great and the concert scenes are real, the Glastonbury scene was filmed just prior to Kris Kristoffersons' set abd Bradley Cooper then introduced Kristofferson, they had to play with no PA so the songs didn't end up on youtube before the film was finished and released.

By *xLedZepxx2Man
over a year ago

Didcot

"It's him! Go to that popular site that sells everything. Look at the track listings for the soundtrack.

No doubt they'll be nominated for best song at the Oscar so they'll perform it live at the Oscar ceremony if you can wait for the new year for confirmation.

On her new album he’s on a few of her songs "

She's in the studio at the moment working on music but no official announcement of an album, however it wouldn't surprise me if there's some contribution from Bradley Cooper, Lady Gaga has also been seen with Lukas Nelson so I'm wondering if like Joanne there will be a move away from predominantly EDM to a more rock/country rock feel.

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

I once had a dream about mud wresting with Lady gaga, I've fancied her ever since

Looking forward to seeing this.

By *wesomepearWoman
over a year ago

Northamptonshire

I’ve seen the fiim, and it is amazing. You will need tissues there was lots and of tears !!

By *xLedZepxx2Man
over a year ago

Didcot

"I’ve seen the fiim, and it is amazing. You will need tissues there was lots and of tears !! "

I managed snorty little blub but not as much as I thought, maybe because of spoilers I knew there were some sad moments.

over a year ago

I'm worried that I'm slightly addicted to the soundtrack... I've had it on repeat since 5am

Q x

By *udeboy65Man
over a year ago

rotherham

won a free showing a week before I come out fantastic Film and great story and the Cinema was in tears at end

Post new Message to Thread