Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Burning man

Jump to newest

By *ensualbicock OP   Man
over a year ago

liverpool wavertree picton clock

Always wanted to go the Burning man festival in the Navada desert . Any one been ?...what's it like

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

Hot.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Pretty cool. I know there was another guy on here who identified as a real burner. I'm a bit more of an illegal raver. So, much of what went on there I'd experienced before. But yeah it was fun

over a year ago

"Pretty cool. I know there was another guy on here who identified as a real burner. I'm a bit more of an illegal raver. So, much of what went on there I'd experienced before. But yeah it was fun "

I,ve got to go at some point

over a year ago

"Pretty cool. I know there was another guy on here who identified as a real burner. I'm a bit more of an illegal raver. So, much of what went on there I'd experienced before. But yeah it was fun

I,ve got to go at some point "

Oh yeah definitely. Its got to be done

over a year ago

Diamond Joe has been.

over a year ago

"Diamond Joe has been. "

That was the guy

By *rontier PsychiatristMan
over a year ago

Coventry

Sounds a little unethical and no doubt illegal. Its it a bit like the annual dog meat festival in China?

over a year ago

I haven't been in over a decade and it's shifted a lot since then. Probably still worth going, but it seems more a tech networking event than a free for all these days.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

"Sounds a little unethical and no doubt illegal. Its it a bit like the annual dog meat festival in China? "

How so?

By *litterbabeWoman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I haven't been, I'm sorry that I missed it at its best but I still really would like to go

By *he-Hosiery-GentMan
over a year ago

Older Hot Bearded Guy

"Hot."

Lol

over a year ago

I thought you meant a ginge out in sunlight....

over a year ago

I am curious, what is happening there ? What do they do ?what kind of festival is it ?

So many questions that will probably remain unanswered but I keep going on, hoping that one day I'll know the truth

By *rontier PsychiatristMan
over a year ago

Coventry

"Sounds a little unethical and no doubt illegal. Its it a bit like the annual dog meat festival in China?

How so? "

A big bbq where they cook meat we'd find a bit questionable (at least in the UK). Plus I'm genrally not a fan of cannibalism. Does the man know he's going to be burnt prior to the event?

over a year ago

"Sounds a little unethical and no doubt illegal. Its it a bit like the annual dog meat festival in China?

How so?

A big bbq where they cook meat we'd find a bit questionable (at least in the UK). Plus I'm genrally not a fan of cannibalism. Does the man know he's going to be burnt prior to the event?"

You must be joking ? Is it really a canibalism festival ?

over a year ago

evesham

How so?

A big bbq where they cook meat we'd find a bit questionable (at least in the UK). Plus I'm genrally not a fan of cannibalism. Does the man know he's going to be burnt prior to the event?"

Oh it was a funny

I couldn't work out how a festival about art in a desert was unethical lol I thought maybe the place got trashed

over a year ago

evesham

"I am curious, what is happening there ? What do they do ?what kind of festival is it ?

So many questions that will probably remain unanswered but I keep going on, hoping that one day I'll know the truth "

Google

over a year ago

"I am curious, what is happening there ? What do they do ?what kind of festival is it ?

So many questions that will probably remain unanswered but I keep going on, hoping that one day I'll know the truth

Google"

My googles are broken hun

over a year ago

evesham

Google

My googles are broken hun "

Oh no! Sounds painful

over a year ago

Google

My googles are broken hun

Oh no! Sounds painful "

They didn't suffer

over a year ago

So many questions that will probably remain unanswered but I keep going on, hoping that one day I'll know the truth "

https://burningman.org/event/preparation/first-timers-guide/

It has its roots in counterculture and the psychedelic movement, but has shifted in recent times. It's now mostly split between your typical travelling festival crowd and techbro types.

over a year ago

I was gonna go I 99 but I went to Australia instead .thanks for your help guys

Post new Message to Thread