Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Question

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Does anyone have the right to feel grief for a fuck bud who found a partner ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I guess they do just as long as they don't stalk them or worse.

over a year ago

If they've become attached to them then yes, they'll feel grief. It's only natural if feelings have developed.

over a year ago

"I guess they do just as long as they don't stalk them or worse. "

I doubt there will be any stalking just a little Ill wishing that it doesn’t work out

over a year ago

Yes, a connection between two people has changed and developed, though there is opportunity to adapt.

over a year ago

I think your allowed too feel anything you like .

over a year ago

Sure

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

It's only natural to feel pain on some level at losing a partner even if it was an NSA arrangement - unless you're completely cold you're going to have enjoyed that person's company so knowing you will no longer have it is bound to have an effect.

But to an extent that's *this* life for you and like any other lost friendship you have to accept it with good grace, wish them well and move on and maybe, if both are agreeable and it's possible without too much pain, maintain an amicable friendship

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"I think your allowed too feel anything you like . "

Pretty much this. It's what you do about feelings that counts not the fact that you have them

over a year ago

"It's only natural to feel pain on some level at losing a partner even if it was an NSA arrangement - unless you're completely cold you're going to have enjoyed that person's company so knowing you will no longer have it is bound to have an effect.

But to an extent that's *this* life for you and like any other lost friendship you have to accept it with good grace, wish them well and move on and maybe, if both are agreeable and it's possible without too much pain, maintain an amicable friendship "

I’m trying... trying really hard but the bitch in me thinks just quit it and move on !

By *r TriomanMan
over a year ago

Chippenham Malmesbury area

Of course, they are your emotions, you own them; no one can tell you what you have the right to feel. Being on a swinger's site doesn't make you a robot.

over a year ago

Thank god im still human I was getting a bit worried for a bit there

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

"Thank god im still human I was getting a bit worried for a bit there

"

You'd only not be human if you didn't feel anything - or if you didn't he wouldn't have meant that much to you anyway

over a year ago

It sucks

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

"It's only natural to feel pain on some level at losing a partner even if it was an NSA arrangement - unless you're completely cold you're going to have enjoyed that person's company so knowing you will no longer have it is bound to have an effect.

But to an extent that's *this* life for you and like any other lost friendship you have to accept it with good grace, wish them well and move on and maybe, if both are agreeable and it's possible without too much pain, maintain an amicable friendship "

Totally this. Has happened to me but even the friendship fizzles out in the end sometimes.

over a year ago

"It sucks "

I know but I also know it’ll pass

Onwards and under the next

over a year ago

But to an extent that's *this* life for you and like any other lost friendship you have to accept it with good grace, wish them well and move on and maybe, if both are agreeable and it's possible without too much pain, maintain an amicable friendship

Totally this. Has happened to me but even the friendship fizzles out in the end sometimes. "

I’m in two minds about wether to even garner a continued friendship

Post new Message to Thread