Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Men from couples with single accounts

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

so far we haven’t had loads of luck we’re being patient though. Mr uses the account abit more as Mrs just likes to look? Would it be a bad idea to have a single account for the male half, but stating he’s part of a couple looking for fun with the partner?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I have this single account just to chat I have put our couples profile in my write up it does create traffic to the couples account

over a year ago

"so far we haven’t had loads of luck we’re being patient though. Mr uses the account abit more as Mrs just likes to look? Would it be a bad idea to have a single account for the male half, but stating he’s part of a couple looking for fun with the partner?"

No, it would just be changed to a couple's profile anyway.

over a year ago

you’ll find it harder, when we first joined as a couple everyone was just interested in the wife, the mrs suggested i set up my own account and search for people who just wanted to meet me, the couples profile doesn’t get used much these days, the mrs ended up setting up her own profile to meet guys on her own, we only ever managed to meet one other couple for sex with our couples profile, had plenty of socials and even a few large scale social events but again, other where just wanted the wife and not me.

over a year ago

I think it's worth mining deeper as to why you haven't had much luck. That's probably the question you need to ask, as you look like a gorgeous couple. To answer that we'd need to know more about how you've been going about things

over a year ago

"I think it's worth mining deeper as to why you haven't had much luck. That's probably the question you need to ask, as you look like a gorgeous couple. To answer that we'd need to know more about how you've been going about things "

Just normally lol adress other couples as couples not singles don’t jump straight in with meet but be quick as otherwise it just potters out to endless chat. Not even like we’re asking to meet for sex just drinks a lot of the time!

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 11/10/18 22:56:02]

over a year ago

You're a young couple looking for other young couples

I'm not saying swinging is an oldies game, but there seems to be a hell of a lot more 40+ folk here than there are under 35's (certainly amongst couples)

So you are looking for a very small group of people relatively speaking

If you met single males, I bet you'd be drowning in offers

By *ackDMissMorganCouple
over a year ago

Halifax

Not at all

Just reference each profile you have on the others

Jack and I have single profiles too and state it so people can cross reference of they want to.

Miss

over a year ago

"so far we haven’t had loads of luck we’re being patient though. Mr uses the account abit more as Mrs just likes to look? Would it be a bad idea to have a single account for the male half, but stating he’s part of a couple looking for fun with the partner?"

Its better in some aspects as long as you say you are part of a couple but the single profile is for meeting on your own there are lots of people doing this just don't verify it from your couples profile.

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Trying to understand your thinking behind having a singles profile for Mr OP - is it so he can arrange to meet other couples and/or single ladies on his own? Or so he can arrange meets for you as a couple?

If the former then setting up a single male profile is one way to go - just make sure to cross-reference all the profiles and make it clear he has "permission" from Mrs and that that permission can somehow be verified.

If it's the latter then it's unlikely to work and as has been pointed out would likely be turned into a couples profile anyway once it became clear what you were doing.

One of the reasons you may not be having much luck with this profile is your pics seem to be very Mr oriented which may lead people to think it's a "couples" profile which is actually just a single guy - maybe remove the cock pics and get some more pics of both of you, either together or individually that show you both off equally

over a year ago

If you have a single male profile, and state on it that you will only meet/play with your partner, it will be changed to a couple's profile!

over a year ago

"I think it's worth mining deeper as to why you haven't had much luck. That's probably the question you need to ask, as you look like a gorgeous couple. To answer that we'd need to know more about how you've been going about things

Just normally lol adress other couples as couples not singles don’t jump straight in with meet but be quick as otherwise it just potters out to endless chat. Not even like we’re asking to meet for sex just drinks a lot of the time! "

So you're having problems getting people to meet you for a social? Or are you having socials but just not meeting the right people or managing to convert it into a play date?

over a year ago

"I think it's worth mining deeper as to why you haven't had much luck. That's probably the question you need to ask, as you look like a gorgeous couple. To answer that we'd need to know more about how you've been going about things

Just normally lol adress other couples as couples not singles don’t jump straight in with meet but be quick as otherwise it just potters out to endless chat. Not even like we’re asking to meet for sex just drinks a lot of the time!

So you're having problems getting people to meet you for a social? Or are you having socials but just not meeting the right people or managing to convert it into a play date? "

Struggling to meet full stop they useually agree then just silent

over a year ago

So you're having problems getting people to meet you for a social? Or are you having socials but just not meeting the right people or managing to convert it into a play date?

Struggling to meet full stop they useually agree then just silent"

Ok. Are you being keen? When I was on here with my ex we would be super upbeat and positive from the get go. After a couple of messages and seeing face pics suggest meeting. Then pretty much take the reigns with that and suggest dates and venues. Preferably within a week or two. Then send another message just saying how excited we were in the gap before the social. And one last message the night before saying we're really looking forward to meeting you tomorrow. This was to flush out no shows. If they didn't reply to this we'd assume they were going to be a no show.

All that effort usually pushed things along enough to get a social. But even then we had our fair share of no shows. 4 in the last week before we gave up swinging. We never met a couple who did all this leg work for us. It was only ever us putting out 100% of the effort to make anything happen

By *r MoriartyMan
over a year ago

The Land that time forgot (Norfolk)

We both have our own profiles and a couples profile and we still don't get to fuck anyone #worstswingersever

By *rontier PsychiatristMan
over a year ago

Coventry

We only have single profiles. But that is more to do with keeping our own individual voice and talking to freinds as individuals. It clear if you read our profiles we are also part of a couple (if anyone reads profiles).

over a year ago

Just normally lol adress other couples as couples not singles don’t jump straight in with meet but be quick as otherwise it just potters out to endless chat. Not even like we’re asking to meet for sex just drinks a lot of the time! "

your profile looks OK it may be the age thing that holds you back here but you certainly look a sexy couple, just be patient or do the club's or socials, good luck

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

As single guys complain constantly on here about the lack of interest on here, I would guess that it would be a complete waste of time and effort to favour that over a couples a account.

As a couple, we could easily have meets pretty much as much as we want to, but we generally find that its much less hassle to go out to a club when we want to meet.

Cal

Post new Message to Thread