Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Post meet protocol

Jump to newest

By *ools and the brain OP   Couple
over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

What's people's thoughts or feelings regards post meet contact.

It's a tricky one coz if it's a couple or a single you liked you don't want to come across to strong and needy or just a pest.

However don't want to be to aloof!

We usually go with the

Thanks had a great time really enjoyed ourselves,let us know when you want to do it again.

I guess that it may be different when it's a single meeting a single??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Think it very much depends on the situation and as you suggest the difference between couple's meeting and singles - what you do now sounds generically about right - but different situations may call for different approaches - as most of my meets from this profile are one to one meets - it tends to just be a continuation of the ongoing messages we had before the meet, with obviously the meet as a point of reference.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I don't think it would matter if it's a single or a couple.

I have said much the same as you. Although I would have said similar face to face as I left.

But sometimes people say one thing directly to you and can mean another.

A simple, thanks and really enjoyed myself, would be up for another meet if you were thinking the same, would be similar to what I would say, though perhaps more tailored.

over a year ago

We are only after one offs we dont want to breed familiarity so we would make it clear before the meet that its one and done. But each couple single has their own wants needs and agendas .

over a year ago

With a single woman I'd just keep chatting. If she seemed less open and talkative I'd take that as a sign to wind things down.

With a couple I'd be more formal, thanking them both for a wonderful time and letting them know I'd be flattered if they ever felt they wanted to meet up again

over a year ago

It's exactly the same for me as a single woman.

I say something similar.

By *mber DextrousWoman
over a year ago

Devon

I don't think there's anything needy or pesky about a message afterwards along those lines, in fact think it's only polite really.

By *innie The MinxWoman
over a year ago

Under the Duvet

If I enjoyed it and genuinely wanted to meet again I'd flick them a little message after the event.

Then leave it at that depending what their response was.

over a year ago

I just keep on talking to them I think.

With my last social, it was only after we met socially that we started talking on kik and realised that there was a mutual attraction, but that isn't how it normally goes for me.

over a year ago

That sounds about right, it’s what I do after we’ve met. Just send a message saying we enjoyed ourselves and hope they did too, and would be up for a repeat if they wanted too x

Post new Message to Thread