Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

No genitals

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I was hearing on the news about a young guy who was attacked by a dog and had his genitals ripped off.

I can't even begin to imagine the trauma that poor guy is going through and I don't mean to trivialise it but it did get me thinking about whether I could be with a partner who had no genitals. What do you think?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

wasnt there a court case recently of a man without a penis.

i forget the details.

By *obbytupperMan
over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

"I was hearing on the news about a young guy who was attacked by a dog and had his genitals ripped off.

I can't even begin to imagine the trauma that poor guy is going through and I don't mean to trivialise it but it did get me thinking about whether I could be with a partner who had no genitals. What do you think? "

Ow!

over a year ago

Reading that made me feel all funny inside..

Ive met a man with only one testicle

over a year ago

Awful thing to consider. If I was in an established relationship and it happened I'd be more occupied with helping manage the trauma than any what ifs. It wouldn't be a threat to love.

If you meant be with as a meet on here then that would be OK too, if I was into the individual. Plenty of ways to skin a cat.

By *innie The MinxWoman
over a year ago

Under the Duvet

Action Man had no genitals. He did alright.

By *rwhite30Man
over a year ago

deptford London

"I was hearing on the news about a young guy who was attacked by a dog and had his genitals ripped off.

I can't even begin to imagine the trauma that poor guy is going through and I don't mean to trivialise it but it did get me thinking about whether I could be with a partner who had no genitals. What do you think? "

What if he said he is fine with you meeting others for sex?

By *lenderfoxMan
over a year ago

Leeds

It must have a substantial impact on their mental health, let alone the physical implications.

In answer to the question, I really don't know how i'd find such a situation.

By *riefcase_WankerMan
over a year ago

Milton Keynes

I seem to remember some dark fetid corner of the internet from whence emerged the tale of a 'nullo'...

This bloke got involved in a dom/sub thing with a hellishly sadistic chap who gradually ramped up the control and humiliation until one day he tied him up and put an elastic band tight around his balls until they dropped off

A while later he took him root and stem

That was definitely enough internet for that day

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

I read about that just now, how fucking awful. It said that his testicals or penis were 'unrecoverable'.

By *innie The MinxWoman
over a year ago

Under the Duvet

Depends how much you love them I guess.

How about guys who are paralysed, or impotent due to illness etc?

There are lots of alternatives to a cock in a vagina...prosthesis, strap on, dildo,etc etc.

over a year ago

I can't even begin to imagine the trauma that poor guy is going through and I don't mean to trivialise it but it did get me thinking about whether I could be with a partner who had no genitals. What do you think?

What if he said he is fine with you meeting others for sex?"

I'm not sure I'd want to. If it was a relationship I mean, because I'd want that intimacy with him. I was just wondering if that could be the same without full sex.

over a year ago

Depends how much you love them I guess.

How about guys who are paralysed, or impotent due to illness etc?

There are lots of alternatives to a cock in a vagina...prosthesis, strap on, dildo,etc etc.

"

Yeah I know there are plenty of people out there who do manage. I guess it depends if it's something that happens before or after you meet too.

I'm really not a fan of toys so I don't know if I'd consider that, I'd worry about how they would get pleasure too.

over a year ago

There was a guy local to me who had his penis removed as retribution following a case of mistaken identity and a young traveller girl.

I can’t imagine how I could cope in such a situation.

By *wingin CatMan
over a year ago

London

I only have one testicle. The other was removed a couple of years ago because of a "testicular tortion", meaning the cord attached to it had tangled, cutting off the blood supply, and effectively killing it. Sure, it was traumatic having to try to deal with it psychologically for a few weeks, but I realised that I can still function as normal with one testicle, and that was more than the reassurance I needed.

over a year ago

dog had a good meal anyway

By *r MoriartyMan
over a year ago

The Land that time forgot (Norfolk)

"I read about that just now, how fucking awful. It said that his testicals or penis were 'unrecoverable'.

"

Surely the dog must pass them through, just a matter of time.

over a year ago

"I read about that just now, how fucking awful. It said that his testicals or penis were 'unrecoverable'.

Surely the dog must pass them through, just a matter of time."

Not sure you'd want a dog turd for a cock..

Post new Message to Thread