Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Just my own thoughts on/CD/trans??

Jump to newest

By *heekyboi OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

south coast

I've let people down.i get that.but you have to see it from our point of view.i can't just switch emma on or off I have to be feeling like emma.it takes time to get ready and I can't leave my house looking good lol.the neighbours would talking!think what I am trying to say it's (not) easy for you guys,just take a minute and think about how confusing this is for all of us/me.kind of rant sorry emma xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I've let people down.i get that.but you have to see it from our point of view.i can't just switch emma on or off I have to be feeling like emma.it takes time to get ready and I can't leave my house looking good lol.the neighbours would talking!think what I am trying to say it's (not) easy for you guys,just take a minute and think about how confusing this is for all of us/me.kind of rant sorry emma xx"

How have you let people down?

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

Be brave..be Emma

By *unloversCouple
over a year ago

rotherham

Sounds a bit odd luv

Hope everything is alright

By *VBethTV/TS
over a year ago

Chester

Every single TV/CD is different. We have different motivations, different feelings, different desires and different ways of dealing with life in general. As long as we're honest about ourselves and more importantly, TO ourselves... That's a great start.

I'm kinda lucky in that I can switch my alter ego on and off although too long without makes me feel distinctly unhappy. Others need certain circumstances to feel ready. It's hard to explain to non CDers but we all have our own needs, wants, desires etc.

We also all need help from time to time. I offer help to any CD/TV that needs it. Be that a shoulder to cry on, somewhere to dress or just someone to talk to who understands the need. There are many like me throughout the world. If you struggle then look for us. Xx

By *loswingersCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

"I've let people down.i get that.but you have to see it from our point of view.i can't just switch emma on or off I have to be feeling like emma.it takes time to get ready and I can't leave my house looking good lol.the neighbours would talking!think what I am trying to say it's (not) easy for you guys,just take a minute and think about how confusing this is for all of us/me.kind of rant sorry emma xx

How have you let people down? "

That was my initial thought .

Have you arranged to meet and not turned up because you didn’t feel like Emma ?

Or got to the door to meet someone and turned back round as you didn’t want the neighbours to see you dressed as Emma ?

over a year ago

hope your ok.

over a year ago

Sending big hugs op x

By *heekyboi OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

south coast

Hi thanks.just arrange to meet then bottle out last minute or something happens and I can't make it .Is this normal lol? Never really reached out before but do need some guidance ??xx

By *VBethTV/TS
over a year ago

Chester

Is the reality of a meet and the fantasy of sex that different? Maybe in your head the planned meet is amazing but in reality there is no desire to actually meet? There are lots of places where people play fantasy meets. Give them a try and see if they satisfy your needs.

By *alcon43Woman
over a year ago

Paisley

I’ve had several similar conversations with a TV friend of mine. Trying to live two lives and be happy in both isn’t easy.

Be true to yourself and be happy x

By *loswingersCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

[Removed by poster at 10/10/18 23:06:32]

By *loswingersCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

"Hi thanks.just arrange to meet then bottle out last minute or something happens and I can't make it .Is this normal lol? Never really reached out before but do need some guidance ??xx"

To be fair , this has become normal on here .

And when you are on the receiving end of someone who arranges meets then bottles it or doesn’t make it , you’ll see how annoying it is

If you aren’t ready to honour meets you have arranged , then simply don’t arrange them until you are . Simple .

over a year ago

"Hi thanks.just arrange to meet then bottle out last minute or something happens and I can't make it .Is this normal lol? Never really reached out before but do need some guidance ??xx"

If you keep bottling out on meets you won’t keep getting them for long.

It sounds like you’re not ready to be meeting.

Perhaps you should get more used to dressing up as Emma and going out before you arrange another meet.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 11/10/18 00:17:25]

By *DKinkyJenTV/TS
over a year ago

Maidstone

It took me a good 3 years before I was happy to be meeting as Jennifer, would suggest maybe looking for T-Girl friendly/specific club nights as you can dress without judgement and get advice from other T-Girls (certainly helped my confidence)

By *heekyboi OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

south coast

Thanks for all you comments.and thanks for being honest with me. Defintley need some thinking time ! Xxxxx

Post new Message to Thread