Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Messages that women receive.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I was with a friend of mine and I she was showing me the types of messages that she receives, the same that many of you other women get, literally all day every day.

I don’t know how you put up with it at all.

Really made me think about how men perceive women’s profiles on here and whether I am unconsciously doing the same.

How is it for all you all?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Easily solved by setting filters and looking for yourself.

over a year ago

I can only speak for myself but do not send rude or vulgar messages to people. I try to be polite and interesting, at least until we have built up a little bit of banter and then get slightly ruder.

I was messaging one lady on here and became rather rude too soon for her and she politely told me that was no way to speak to a lady. My reply, was along the lines of "If you're a lady am I wasting my time?" All tongue in cheek, joking, she replied yes and blocked me !!!.

If your reading this, it was a joke !!

over a year ago

"I was with a friend of mine and I she was showing me the types of messages that she receives, the same that many of you other women get, literally all day every day.

Really made me think about how men perceive women’s profiles on here and whether I am unconsciously doing the same.

How is it for all you all? "

If only more guys were able to be flies on the wall whilst a woman is reading her messages, I think more would understand some women’s approach on here.

over a year ago

A lady on here (cant remember what her name was) posted a pic and i daw it on new public photos. It was basically a screenshot of a message she had recieved from some idiot on here. The message was not only extremely racidt and down right rude but the other part was she had over 1400 unread messages in her inbox!. Now i dont know if thats from when she joined but thats mental. I am over the moon if i get one or two a month !!

(Yes, ladies feel free to message me !!)

over a year ago

I only said "fancy a fuck" messages because I'm after easy bitches who don't require much effort

By *iSTARessWoman
over a year ago

London

Can be pretty grim at times

By *izzy RascallMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

If they got a hobby status or an egotistic one I send them a message as I would reply to a forum post.

Do I send any negativeness for the fun of it? No

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"I was with a friend of mine and I she was showing me the types of messages that she receives, the same that many of you other women get, literally all day every day.

How is it for all you all?

If only more guys were able to be flies on the wall whilst a woman is reading her messages, I think more would understand some women’s approach on here. "

It’s true, I guess people just see the profiles as just a profile. Just because were on here to meet people to have sex with, don’t mean you don’t have emotions too.

Post new Message to Thread